View Poll Results: Who wins and by how much?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allen by 10+

69 71.88%
  • Allen by less than 10

9 9.38%
  • The Woodlands by 10+

3 3.13%
  • The Woodlands by less than 10

15 15.63%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 3 allen eagles vs woodlands highlanders sat. Nov 30th 2 pm floyd casey stadium

All-District

Default Re: Round 3 allen eagles vs woodlands highlanders sat. Nov 30th 2 pm floyd casey stad

Quote Originally Posted by allenalum08 View Post

VERY IMPRESSIVE!

We've played Skyline three times in the last three years and lost all three games. Katy has b**ch slapped us the last two years. We've won our two playoff games by a total of 4 points against teams, on paper, we should have rolled over. Our QB is either throwing the ball 8' over his receivers or taking out divets in synthetic turf, he's such a rotten passer. Get this...we're going to run out a 5'4", 147 lb half back at you. (#22, Scott, by the way. We do grease him up real good before he lines up so you can't get a-holt of him.) Considering who Allen is, and how inept we are, a match up like this shouldn't even be legal.

WTF. Let' play it anyway.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." Joe Theismann

Default Re: Round 3 allen eagles vs woodlands highlanders sat. Nov 30th 2 pm floyd casey stad

Quote Originally Posted by Money Game View Post
    Can't even remember the last time an Allen team, of any kind, beat the Woodz, in anything. Anyone??? Sports or academics. Maybe Allen is due
    You are correct. Allen is NO match for The Woodlands in ANYTHING.

This is the week that ALLEN is exposed for the being the Paper Lion that they are.
    They have survived on playing "nobodies" and this will be the week that they are
    exposed as the frauds that they truly are. All of the fruits of your research will be
    shown to the world this Saturday.
    When we are all dead and gone, there will be allendad walking up to the Grand Stadium with his cane... People will whisper to each other in reverence - as he slowly shuffles past, "There's allendad, he's a legend!!" -From the keyboard of Bigdaddydog- June2010

"Popularity is not a measuring-stick for truth"

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by allendad View Post
    You are correct. Allen is NO match for The Woodlands in ANYTHING.

This is the week that ALLEN is exposed for the being the Paper Lion that they are.
    They have survived on playing "nobodies" and this will be the week that they are
    exposed as the frauds that they truly are. All of the fruits of your research will be
    shown to the world this Saturday.
    Now you're just kidding, right? I don't think you really believe any of that. In fact, I figure you think you won't lose a game in the next 20 years or so.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." Joe Theismann

The Woodlands (10-2, 2-0) VS. Allen Eagles (12-0, 2-0)

DATE: Saturday, November 30th, 2013
    TIME: 2:00 PM
    ADDRESS: 3088 Burnett Ave, Waco, TX 76711
    CAPACITY: 50,000
    VIDEO SCOREBOARD: Yes
    Playing Surface: Artificial
    ALL-TIME SERIES: 0-0
    The two schools have never played a district games between each other.
    The two schools have never played a non-district game between each other.
    The two schools have never played a game in a playoff contest.
    The two schools have never played a game at a neutral location.

GAMES IN SERIES
    None.

CLASS 5A DIVISION I REGION II Regional GAMES
    11.30 Skyline (11-1) vs. Westfield (12-0) -- Sat., 11/30, 2:30 pm, Georgetown ISD

WHAT'S AT STAKE
    The winner of this game will take on the winner of Skyline vs. Westfield in the Class 5A Division I Region II Quarter-Final Round match up. The loser is finished for the season.

The Woodlands High School
    Mascot: Highlanders
    Team Colors: Red, Green & White
    Coach: Mark Schmid
    Overall: 10-2 District: 6-0
    District: 14-5A District Rank: 1
    National Rank: 273 State (TX) Rank: 38
    Last Playoff Appearance: 2013, 5A Division I Area Round vs. Round Rock 24-23 Win
    2012 Playoff Appearance: Bi-District Round Rock Westwood 34-26 Loss
    State Championships: None
    State Championship Appearances: 2003 DI 5A North Shore 23- 7 Loss

2013 Schedule:
    Date Opponent Location Result
    08.31 – Skyline (Dallas, TX) @ The Woodlands High School 33 - 30 OT Loss
    09.06 – Fort Bend Hightower @ Fort Bend Hightower (Missouri City, TX) 17 - 0 Win
    09.14 – Katy @ Rhodes Stadium 37 - 14 Loss
    09. 20 – Prepa Tech (Monterrey, Mexico) @ The Woodlands High School 31 - 0 Win
    09.27 – Conroe (Conroe, TX)* @The Woodlands High School 56 - 2 Win
    10.04 – A&M Consolidated* @ A&M Consolidated, College Station, TX 24 - 7 Win
    10.12 – Lufkin* @ The Woodlands High School 31 - 13 Win
    10.25 – Bryan* @ Merrill Green Stadium, Bryan, TX 21 - 14Win
    11.01 – College Park* @ Woodforest Bank Stadium - Visitor's Side 31 – 10 Win
    11.08 – Oak Ridge @ Oak Ridge (Conroe, TX) 46 – 21 Win
    11.15 – Klein (Klein, TX)**@ Woodforest Bank Stadium 34 – 31 OT Win
    11.23 – Round Rock** @ Floyd Casey Stadium Waco, TX 24-23 Win
    11.30 – Allen** @ Floyd Casey Stadium Waco, TX
    *=District **=Playoffs

Allen High School
    Mascot: Eagles
    Team: Colors: Blue & White
    Coach: Tom Westerberg
    Overall: 12-0 District: 5-0
    District: 10-5A District Rank: 1
    National Rank: 2 State (TX) Rank: 1
    Last Playoff Appearance: 2013, 5A Division I Area Round
    2012 Playoff Appearance: State Champions DI 5A
    State Championships: 2008 & 2012 DI 5A
    State Championship Appearances: 2008 & 2012

2013 SCHEDULE:
    Date Opponent Location Result
    8.30 – Southlake Carroll @ Southlake 49-27 Win
    9.6 – Cedar Hill @Eagle Stadium 39-20 Win
    9.13 – Richardson @ Richardson 52-7 Win
    9.20 – Hebron @ Hebron 36-17 Win
    9.27 – Coppell @ Eagle Stadium 31-10 Win
    10.11 – Plano East* @Eagle Stadium 62-17 Win
    10.18 – Plano West* @ Plano West (Clark) 77-37 Win
    10.25 – McKinney Boyd* @Eagle Stadium 49-26 Win
    11.1 – McKinney * @ Eagle Stadium 56-7 Win
    11.8 – Plano* @ Plano (Clark) 42-13 Win
    11.15 – Lake Highlands**@ Wildcat-Ram Stadium 63-6 Win
    11.22 – Mesquite Horn** @ Cotton Bowl – Dallas 42-14 Win
    11.30 – The Woodlands** @ Floyd Casey Stadium Waco, TX
    *=District **=Playoffs
    Last edited by tjw; 11-25-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Allen Eagles
    2008, 2012 & 2013 5A Div. I State Champions

2001, 2003-04, 2006-2013 District Champions & Plano City Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Corsifan View Post
    The Woodlands will win. Allen has not faced a team like TWHS. They thrive on allowing other teams to look good then snuffing out their last hope late in the game. Allen has had too many easy games. Allen is full of too much confidence, they are ready and ripe for an upset. Texas football fans just don't appreciate how dominate this Woodlands team can be. Allen should be very afraid. And our VB team is > your VB team, plus our band, while smaller is > your band.
    LOL, we've played several teams like the Woodlands, just not one who has fans from other schools try to be so arrogant and full of themselves of course. They did win the VB but that's all you got right. We don't do BOA, glad their did well but that only applies to those who do. Allen's band has its awards and recognitions too even playing at the NFL halftime show this year. Wait tell next Saturday and you shall see.
    Allen Eagles
    2008, 2012 & 2013 5A Div. I State Champions

2001, 2003-04, 2006-2013 District Champions & Plano City Champs

All-World

Quote Originally Posted by FaeWdz View Post
    Now you're just kidding, right? I don't think you really believe any of that. In fact, I figure you think you won't lose a game in the next 20 years or so.
    Come on now we are just another team on along the path of Allen's onslaught to its 3rd title.....we should just try to keep it within 50 and call it a day.

Ok enough of that, the baseball team won state, the volleyball and band won national championships, and even our robotics team built a robot that will cut the ribbon at the Macys day parade. Volleyball makes it the 19th year in a row The Woodlanda has won atleast one 5a state championship in a sport. Looking at the football game I think it's our time and our turn for the football boys to bring one home!
    The Woodlands fan through the good and bad
    Texas Longhorns fan through the good and bad
    Houston Texan fan through the bad....still waiting on the good

Odd that we don't see Allen in the Lone Star Cup finals......ever.

Cling to your football though since it is your only identity as the largest high school in Texas. If we take that from you, or just beat you down so much that the next team shall, so be it. You have everything to lose, but the cup of course. That is far out of your reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Corsifan View Post
    The Woodlands will win. Allen has not faced a team like TWHS. They thrive on allowing other teams to look good then snuffing out their last hope late in the game. Allen has had too many easy games. Allen is full of too much confidence, they are ready and ripe for an upset. Texas football fans just don't appreciate how dominate this Woodlands team can be. Allen should be very afraid. And our VB team is > your VB team, plus our band, while smaller is > your band.
    Southlake Carroll? Cedar Hill? Coppell? What more would you like to see?
    2008, 2012, 2013 State Champions

Live Allen football game updates on Twitter

All-American

I cant believe this is a REGIONAL SEMIFINAL. Just goes to show you how big HOuston and the DFW are.

Allen 45
    Woodlands 17

All-World

Quote Originally Posted by CincoSoph View Post
    I cant believe this is a REGIONAL SEMIFINAL. Just goes to show you how big HOuston and the DFW are.

Allen 45
    Woodlands 17
    Yeah you're right we have no business playing in the regional semi finals....I wonder what it's gonna be like. Oh wait we were in the Regional FINALS 2 years ago one play away from beating Skyline and playing in the State semi finals. Hopefully the sophomores on that team can remember what it was like playing in those games...

Odd that we don't see Allen in the Lone Star Cup finals......ever.

Cling to your football though since it is your only identity as the largest high school in Texas. If we take that from you, or just beat you down so much that the next team shall, so be it. You have everything to lose, but the cup of course. That is far out of your reach.
    Gahhh the Woodlands fans are the most ANNOYING group of posters on here ever, Congrats on your other accomplishments in other various fields but this is 5atexasFOOTBALL.com not 5a Texas volleyball or 5a Texas robotics or 5a Texas baseball. Geez just shut it about all that talk football give your insight and be honest with yourselves
    Allen by 35+ I really hope

This is going to be an interesting week...
    Anything the government can do, the market can do better.

The freer the market, the freer the people.

All-World

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan123 View Post
    Gahhh the Woodlands fans are the most ANNOYING group of posters on here ever, Congrats on your other accomplishments in other various fields but this is 5atexasFOOTBALL.com not 5a Texas volleyball or 5a Texas robotics or 5a Texas baseball. Geez just shut it about all that talk football give your insight and be honest with yourselves
    Allen by 35+ I really hope
    In my honest opinion I don't think we have much of a chance to win this one and I hope we can make it a decent game. However that's what I thought before we played Dallas Skyline's team in the playoffs too so they could always surprise me.

Hope the Highlanders don't forget their stadium seats...

Anything the government can do, the market can do better.

The freer the market, the freer the people.

nm
    Last edited by Money Game; 11-24-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Just your team crying in bloody, bruised defeat. We may, in fact, lose; but we WILL put a hurt on you. Anything less than your best and it's 50/50 who moves on. Count on it. We whip *** regularly in the Cup. And your next, b!tch€$!
    So tell us does your QB have nick name? Like some big scary animal, like "Bear" or something like that? We just like to know who our boys are up against.

~
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

Vince Lombardi

PCC
    2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013

James 1:2-3
    Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.

Just your team crying in bloody, bruised defeat. We may, in fact, lose; but we WILL put a hurt on you. Anything less than your best and it's 50/50 who moves on. Count on it. We whip *** regularly in the Cup. And your next, b!tch€$!
    Does pulling our starters count as less than our best?
    2008, 2012, 2013 State Champions

Live Allen football game updates on Twitter

The Woodlands - Where the people are so scared they hide their grocery stores behind trees.
    When pads are a knockin', you know I'll be watchin'

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by ray1301 View Post
    This ain't going be pretty. Allen is going to absolutely destroy the skirts.

Please hurry, because if they are this cocky with a mediocre football program just imagine if they ever able to hang with a DFW top ten team.

All I have to say is that I have been totally entertained with this thread already! DMO...that image is spectacular! I almost spit my coffee out! And the grocery store hiding behind trees comment is so flipping true! I hate trying to find anything in The Woodlands!

I can't wait to see that the rest of this thread holds and we will be heading down to Waco to watch the Eagles put Money Game in his place.
    ALLEN EAGLES!!!