Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: San Antonio High School football

Reserve

Default San Antonio High School football

My name is Mark and I am statistician for high school football games on television and radio. This year will be year 16 with the texas sports radio network and year 4 with cw35 and Thursday Night Lights.

I have a blog at marklieberman.blogspot.com where I will be writing about each game I work this season. This coming Wednesday, I will be debuting inside the huddle, a place for my friends to share there passion for High School football. I also provided my thoughts on the San Antonio Express News top 10 preseason rankings.

My biggest game next week is Friday night at Rutledge stadium where the Judson Rockets will play the Lake Travis Cavaliers!!! I am excited.

Thanks.

Mark

Default Re: San Antonio High School football

Quote Originally Posted by marklieberman View Post
    My name is Mark and I am statistician for high school football games on television and radio. This year will be year 16 with the texas sports radio network and year 4 with cw35 and Thursday Night Lights.

I have a blog at marklieberman.blogspot.com where I will be writing about each game I work this season. This coming Wednesday, I will be debuting inside the huddle, a place for my friends to share there passion for High School football. I also provided my thoughts on the San Antonio Express News top 10 preseason rankings.

My biggest game next week is Friday night at Rutledge stadium where the Judson Rockets will play the Lake Travis Cavaliers!!! I am excited.

Thanks.

Mark
    Mark,

I've listened to TSRN many times and thanks for also keeping the games on archives. However, while the Judson/LT game might be your biggest game next week since you are a Rocket fan) the biggest game this Fri is the Madison/Steele game.

I enjoy your stuff and keep it up.

just an fyi for all the sa football fans...the best offense in the area will be in boerne next friday...

Quote Originally Posted by playballpk View Post
    just an fyi for all the sa football fans...the best offense in the area will be in boerne next friday...
    best offense is Madison.
    Last edited by Maverick2011Fan; 08-26-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick2011Fan View Post
    best offense is Madison
    most hyped is definitely madison...we will see who turns out to be better as far as production...see ya in week 3

I got to agree with madison they should have the better offense in paper that is we will just have to wait till friday

FYI harlingen still wants that rematch from last year bad lol here is the link for last year's match between madison and harlingen seperate topic halringen scrimmaged laredo united the so called #1 team under san antonio schools and lets just say Harlingen manhandled them
    Last edited by HarlingenCardinal; 08-26-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Hated by many loved by few and respected by ALL...

This is highlights of harlingen's first scrimmage harlingen was missing Omar hunter and four other starters
    Hated by many loved by few and respected by ALL...

Play, Jealous of the coverage? Sometime jealousy can be just as bad as hype.

All-Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by HarlingenCardinal View Post
    I got to agree with madison they should have the better offense in paper that is we will just have to wait till friday

FYI harlingen still wants that rematch from last year bad lol here is the link for last year's match between madison and harlingen seperate topic halringen scrimmaged laredo united the so called #1 team under san antonio schools and lets just say Harlingen manhandled themo]
    The new QB looks good. Good luck next week.

I think Harlingen stands a good chance against Johnson.

I would loooove to see that Madison/Steele game. That is one that is gonna be a good one. I bet steele is really gonna be ready for "the dream team" It is gonna be one for the books.

Play, Jealous of the coverage? Sometime jealousy can be just as bad as hype.
    come on man...nothin to be jealous of? going to the state semis every few years? we do that in new braunfels as well...im sure the guys on the team at NB are pissed because they didnt get to sit on horses and have their picture taken...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by playballpk View Post
    Comedy hour is on Tuesday sir. I mean NB has a ton of d-1 talent, they should be the top ranked offense. Personally I have at least 3offenses that come to mind that would run circles around NB. Madison, east central, Steele.

well I can neither confirm nor deny the 'hype' that the NB offense seems to be getting here as of late.. I have not attended any scrimmages. I guess we will have to see what happens this friday vs. the Champion Chargers. i'm glad the season is finally here. Its Week 0!
    We Believe In Unicorns, So Will You!
    NEW BRAUNFELS UNICORNS

2013 UNICORNS

Boerne Champion (4A) - 10-27 L
    Seguin (4A) - 31-38 OT L
    San Antonio Madison - 13-41 L
    San Antonio Johnson - 16-49 L
    San Antonio East Central - 28-3 W
    *New Braunfels Canyon - 7-27 L
    *San Marcos - 24-7 W
    *San Antonio Wagner - 27-13 W
    *Smithson Valley - 14-52 L
    *Converse Judson - 34-71 L

PLAYOFFS

San Antonio Madison - 10-63 L

2013 Season: 3-8 (2-3)

Thanks.

Mark
    Thanks Mark for all the great work at TSRN!
    Good stuff for sure and love listening in!
    Cibolo Steele Knights
    2010 5a D2 State Champions!!!
    2011 5a D2 State Finalist
    Winners of last 54 of 58 games

I think Harlingen stands a good chance against Johnson.
    I agree. Harlingen looks good in those clips.
    Cibolo Steele Knights
    2010 5a D2 State Champions!!!
    2011 5a D2 State Finalist
    Winners of last 54 of 58 games

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer TexasRed6x's Avatar

Thanks.

Mark
    Mark, where can we find inside the huddle?
    2010 5ATF Fantasy Football Champion

36 In A Row And Counting!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn3 View Post
    Comedy hour is on Tuesday sir. I mean NB has a ton of d-1 talent, they should be the top ranked offense. Personally I have at least 3offenses that come to mind that would run circles around NB. Madison, east central, Steele.
    Yup, a lot of good offenses in the area this year BUT I am sticking with the old saying, "Defense wins championships"......................

All-State

Looks like the Harlingen Cards just reloaded. Johnson should give them a good test.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn3 View Post
    first of all, my comment was not meant as an 11th commandment...i was trying to stir it up a little...guess it worked...however, NB's offense will be one of the better offenses in the area whether you like it or not longhorn...also appreciate you being so concerned and fixated on NB that every time a comment is made building them up a little you are there to tear them down...and dont give me that about liking NB