Thread: TX HS Helmet Project back up

All-District

Default TX HS Helmet Project back up

Hey guys! I am currently working on getting the 2011 helmets added to the site. My external hard drive crashed during football season and I just got most of my data back last week. I am in need of some information on 2011 helmets.

Houston MacArthur - did not find a picture this past season. Need some information.

Fort Bend Kempner - did not find a picture this past season. Need some information.

San Antonio E. Central - need decal

Edinburg Economedes - need decal

McAllen Rowe - need decal

McAllen Memorial - need decal(they have a SMU like mustang, but for the last few seasons it has had some designs inside the mustang)

Weslaco East - did not find a picture this past season. Need some information.

El Paso Socorro - need decal

Other than that, I have all the 5A helmets from 2011, even all the new schools. It's not on the site yet, but the helmets are made.

Thanks!
    www.txhshelmetproject.com - A database of helmets worn by Texas High School Football teams.

texashshelmetproject@hotmail.com - help us out by sending pictures and decals

Scout Teamer

Default Re: TX HS Helmet Project back up

I was told this week that Mesquite Horn will be rocking a new decal this year...The Clemson Paw.

I'm looking forward to seeing your version of Austin Bowie's helmet. Last year they added a red flake to their helmet that faintly sparkled at the right angle. No idea if that can be captured in this format.

Their helmets this spring were matte black. I'm interested in seeing what else they do to it before the season starts. I'll let you know when I get a good photo.
    BOWIE BULLDOGS
    Week 1: Friday @ Pflugerville
    Week 2: Friday vs SA Madison
    Week 3: Friday vs Kyle Lehman
    Week 4: Thursday @ Austin Anderson
    Week 5: Thursday vs Austin High
    Week 6: Friday @ Westlake
    Week 7: BYE
    Week 8: Thursday vs Austin Akins
    Week 9: Thursday @ Hays Consolidated
    Week 10: Friday vs Lake Travis
    Week 11: Friday @ Del Valle

Twitter: @AlanGalbreathTX

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom." Proverbs 9:10

Just a shout out, I love your site!!!

Thanks for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by texashelmetproject View Post
    Hey guys! I am currently working on getting the 2011 helmets added to the site. My external hard drive crashed during football season and I just got most of my data back last week. I am in need of some information on 2011 helmets.

Houston MacArthur - did not find a picture this past season. Need some information.

Fort Bend Kempner - did not find a picture this past season. Need some information.

San Antonio E. Central - need decal

Edinburg Economedes - need decal

McAllen Rowe - need decal

McAllen Memorial - need decal(they have a SMU like mustang, but for the last few seasons it has had some designs inside the mustang)

Weslaco East - did not find a picture this past season. Need some information.

El Paso Socorro - need decal

Other than that, I have all the 5A helmets from 2011, even all the new schools. It's not on the site yet, but the helmets are made.

Thanks!
    As one web publisher to another I have one word of advice, "Carbonite"

http://www.carbonite.com/en/

It has saved me more than once.
    Texas Bob

Texas High School Stadium Database

Texas Football Stadium Guide

"You know what? Here's what a system does: It trys to put players in a position to succeed. That's what it is." Coach David Cutcliff

Once again I wanted to say your website is amazing and I'm really glad to hear that it will be up and going soon! Any kind of time frame on when you expect it to be updated and back on?