Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My GHA Top 10

Default Re: My GHA Top 10

Quote Originally Posted by ktCarl View Post
    Until then they are going to think 5A is a breeze playing the Pasadena schools.
    like a hot knife through butta....
    “God is changing and evolving as we are, For God lives in us and in our hearts. When we spread love and kindness in the world, we touch our own divinity and recognize it. -- Pope Francis

John 8:7...1 John 4:20...Colossians 3:17
    The rules of comparative advantage are ironclad....and the willingness to let an industry poison your air and water is a comparative advantage. - Firebird

All-Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by dada View Post
    To take our minds off all this "site closing" stuff

1. Katy
    2. La Porte
    3. Manvel
    4. The Woodlands
    5. Cy-Falls
    6. North Shore
    7. Alief Taylor
    8. Klein Oak
    9. Cinco Ranch
    10. Bellaire

Next in line:
    Klein Collins
    Dekaney
    FB Bush
    Houston Lamar
    Cy-Woods

Who did I miss and who do you think will make some noise?
    As I mentioned in another thread - CyFalls has sooo much talent coming back - they could almost show up and win most every game. From what I have been told from many sources they may be one of the most talented team on paper in a long time. They have a really good chance of winning a State Championship!

Quote Originally Posted by cfisdbacker View Post
    As I mentioned in another thread - CyFalls has sooo much talent coming back - they could almost show up and win most every game. From what I have been told from many sources they may be one of the most talented team on paper in a long time. They have a really good chance of winning a State Championship!
    Backer, quit trying to distract the young 'uns. They have alot of work to do between now and August 31. And I know you have been around long enough to know that "just showing up" has never worked, especially in this district.
    Back From The Dead!
    Feeling like a three legged border town Mexican dog!

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer CyFallsMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cfisdbacker View Post
    I've just called the thought police to take you to Siberia until the season is over. They have to show up and play like everyone else....and we never know what comes with a long season, including injuries (hope they stay away) and such. I hope I can say you are completely correct in December but, right now, there are so many who feel the same about their teams. I will say I don't remember this much talent returning at one time on one Falls team but that has to equate into just that - a TEAM. Eaton and his staff are great and getting them to come together so they have that going for them too.
    Cypress Falls Golden Eagles

"Being a Princess isn't all it's cracked up to be"
    Princess Diana

It's an amazing event. It makes rock concerts look like tea parties"
    John Winston Lennon on Monday Night Football 1974

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dada's Avatar
    "We had a great offense. Some people say we were one- dimensional by only running the ball, but if it's not broke, don't fix it, and if they can't stop the run, we're going to run it down your throat." -Adam Taylor, RB Katy

5A Texas Football Hall of Famer - 2007 Pick 'Em Champion Fleeman93's Avatar

No mention of PAM or La Porte?
    I'll say this - our Region's D2 champion is probably the team to beat in rounds 5&6 - Good Knight

All I can say is, while we'll be at Jerry World next year, Katy will be nowhere to be seen and won't win R3 next year. They'll suck next year and mark my words! - SCBuffKnight

Fleabag and I better not cross paths or it is not gonna end nicely for him and I will need some bail money! I have not wanted to whoop someone's @ss this bad in a long, long time! - Clemensbuff

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeman93 View Post
    No mention of PAM or La Porte?
    I think LP is classified in Vype as East Houston. Not sure PAM would even show up.
    GO DAWGS!

No mention of LP, but I talked to the boys and they were there.

5A Texas Football Hall of Famer - 2007 Pick 'Em Champion Fleeman93's Avatar

I was talking about the expert that gave LP no love. Anyone that doesn't at least mention LP as a top team in Houston this year loses some credit in my book.
    I'll say this - our Region's D2 champion is probably the team to beat in rounds 5&6 - Good Knight

All I can say is, while we'll be at Jerry World next year, Katy will be nowhere to be seen and won't win R3 next year. They'll suck next year and mark my words! - SCBuffKnight

Fleabag and I better not cross paths or it is not gonna end nicely for him and I will need some bail money! I have not wanted to whoop someone's @ss this bad in a long, long time! - Clemensbuff

I was talking about the expert that gave LP no love. Anyone that doesn't at least mention LP as a top team in Houston this year loses some credit in my book.
    It would be typical not to mention LP. It's okay though. We'll see what happens on the field. All that being said...it's Vype...it's to be expected.
    GO DAWGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg82 View Post
    It would be typical not to mention LP. It's okay though. We'll see what happens on the field. All that being said...it's Vype...it's to be expected.
    What's an LP?
    Member of the Triple B's Club

Bam! Katy Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rod View Post
    What's an LP?
    A little bit ahead of an NS.
    GO DAWGS!

Flee...watched the video finally. I agree with you. This is also the same "expert" that says NS will be down this year. Apparently doesn't get out much outside of a 20 mile radius from Central HQ.
    GO DAWGS!

A little bit ahead of an NS.
    Haha Nice one.

Bam! Katy Thread.

Flee...watched the video finally. I agree with you. This is also the same "expert" that says NS will be down this year. Apparently doesn't get out much outside of a 20 mile radius from Central HQ.
    Not really into Vype. I just usually just look at pictures or videos. I'd rather read Dave Campbell's. I don't fully support the "Down" prediction about NS, I'm expecting a better year in the '12 (as the kids say), and a greater year in 2013. But time will tell. I think there's gonna be some exciting football going on for not only the GHA but Region 3 also.

Bam! Katy Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rod View Post
    Not really into Vype. I just usually just look at pictures or videos. I'd rather read Dave Campbell's. I don't fully support the "Down" prediction about NS, I'm expecting a better year in the '12 (as the kids say), and a greater year in 2013. But time will tell. I think there's gonna be some exciting football going on for not only the GHA but Region 3 also.
    Any that don't know this are akin to Forrest Gump. "...not a smart man..."
    There's a war coming in LP. I intend to be barking a lot.
    (Of course, that's after our pregame meal.)

No disrespect to spread teams, but games between LP/Katy, LP/NS, NS/Katy, are a different brand of football IMHO.
    Last edited by Dawg82; 06-16-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    GO DAWGS!

Any that don't know this are akin to Forrest Gump. "...not a smart man..."
    There's a war coming in LP. I intend to be barking a lot.
    (Of course, that's after our pregame meal.)

No disrespect to spread teams, but games between LP/Katy, LP/NS, NS/Katy, are a different brand of football IMHO.
    You can only bark on Friday nights at the Kennel... People at the nursing will think you're crazy if you do otherwise.

Bam! Katy Thread.