Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will TV show GLEE ever end?

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ktCarl's Avatar

Default When will TV show GLEE ever end?

My wifey and daughter watch it. I don't. I notice it's supposed to be taking place at a high school but the cast looks older than high school seniors. So I dug this up....

Ages of GLEE cast members;

Quinn 26
    Rachel 26
    Mercedes 26
    Tina 26
    Artie 24
    Curt 22
    Puck 30
    Finn 30
    Mike 30

Those are some seriously old high school students.

Why didn't the casting company look for talented teenagers for the show? I don't know. I don't care. Please God end the show this season.
    I've got a fever! And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!

Poverty wants much; ktCarl everything!!

Default Re: When will TV show GLEE ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by ktCarl View Post
    My wifey and daughter watch it. I don't. I notice it's supposed to be taking place at a high school but the cast looks older than high school seniors. So I dug this up....

Quinn 26
    Rachel 26
    Mercedes 26
    Tina 26
    Artie 24
    Curt 22
    Puck 30
    Finn 30
    Mike 30

Why didn't the casting company look for talented teenagers for the show? I don't know. I don't care. Please God end the show this season.
    Those ages sound like Guyer's team from 2 yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SLC_wolverine View Post
    Those ages sound like Guyer's team from 2 yrs ago.
    Oh, so you mean I still have high school eligibility left?

Quinn 26
    Rachel 26
    Mercedes 26
    Tina 26
    Artie 24
    Curt 22
    Puck 30
    Finn 30
    Mike 30

I watch it. They graduated 7 of those characters last night in the season finale. They will continue on the show, not quite sure how they are going to do it yet. But word has it they are following 2 of them to New York. So KT, your wishes came true. LoL
    For God so loved the world, He gave his only begotten son. That whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have ever lasting life. John 3:16

I've learned what the important things in life are. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my health, and my sanity.

We Are Central... And WE believe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Oh, so you mean I still have high school eligibility left?
    Hey Tom, yes I think you do! Actually in my little joke there I'm giving a nod to that Guyer team...they were a big, strong, fast, physical bunch. And with attitude. And bottom line, it irks me to no end that Guyer's won 2 of 3 vs SLC...

Hey Tom, yes I think you do! Actually in my little joke there I'm giving a nod to that Guyer team...they were a big, strong, fast, physical bunch. And with attitude. And bottom line, it irks me to no end that Guyer's won 2 of 3 vs SLC...
    It irks me to no end that you guys will say our 2012 state championship doesn't count.

It irks me to no end that you guys will say our 2012 state championship doesn't count.
    You won't hear me say that...they all count the same to me. I played at a 4A high school and had we won (ahem, we did not...curse you Kerrville Tivy! ), you bet it counts! I'd like to believe we worked as hard and sweated as much and cared just as much as all the other teams all across the state, regardless of school enrollment size or whichever playoff opponents were put in front of us. Win'em all and enjoy your new shiny ring

You won't hear me say that...they all count the same to me. I played at a 4A high school and had we won (ahem, we did not...curse you Kerrville Tivy! ), you bet it counts! I'd like to believe we worked as hard and sweated as much and cared just as much as all the other teams all across the state, regardless of school enrollment size or whichever playoff opponents were put in front of us. Win'em all and enjoy your new shiny ring
    Haha, well, yeah, SLC folks won't say it doesn't count... then they'd have to say six instead of eight.

Its entertainment, not a documentary. I think the folks are talented but the premise is stupid. Who really cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Its entertainment, not a documentary. I think the folks are talented but the premise is stupid. Who really cares?
    I know it's not a documentary but they could still find teenage actors to play teenage characters for a high school glee club. The cast is old enough to be the teachers. They could cast Jessica Sanchez who is about to lose to Phillip Phillips on Idol tonight.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer drgnbkr's Avatar

Haha, well, yeah, SLC folks won't say it doesn't count... then they'd have to say six instead of eight.
    Won three in 3-A...God gave us a remote so we wouldn't have to watch things like Glee.
    "Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time."

All-Omnipotent Copypasta GoOwls's Avatar
    Garland, Texas...and just keeping it real in The Yard

I know it's not a documentary but they could still find teenage actors to play teenage characters for a high school glee club. The cast is old enough to be the teachers. They could cast Jessica Sanchez who is about to lose to Phillip Phillips on Idol tonight.
    I offer Beverly Hills 90210, That 70's Show, Welcome Back Kotter, etc, as examples of where it's common practice to do just what Glee does in it's casting....getting young looking professionals to do the work.
    2013 5A TEXAS HS FOOTBALL COLLEGE TOP GUN "PICK 'EM" CHAMPION

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it......shut up about the 10% and deal with the 90%....you have control over the 90%.

CHARACTER is not found in a bottle, a pipe, a doob, a line, a hit, a needle, or any other means of obsession that alters the mind and creates illusions of grandeur, no matter how hard you look for it there... If you have to prop it up with a substance....it ain't CHARACTER.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer- Original Member RedRage00's Avatar

Quinn 26
    Rachel 26
    Mercedes 26
    Tina 26
    Artie 24
    Curt 22
    Puck 30
    Finn 30
    Mike 30

You sound like dada and MatthewEagle....blaming their wife and/or kids for watching these kinds of shows. lol

You think she's gonna lose?
    For God so loved the world, He gave his only begotten son. That whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have ever lasting life. John 3:16

I've learned what the important things in life are. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my health, and my sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorns12 View Post
    You think she's gonna lose?
    Yup. She's not original. PP is.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRage00 View Post
    You sound like dada and MatthewEagle....blaming their wife and/or kids for watching these kinds of shows. lol
    Idea....RR buys ktCarl a new flat screen TV for my bedroom for Memorial Day so I can escape there instead of getting on the computer and participating in the lame Trayvon thread.

Reserve

Idea....RR buys ktCarl a new flat screen TV for my bedroom for Memorial Day so I can escape there instead of getting on the computer and participating in the lame Trayvon thread.
    You only have 1 TV in your house?

Yup. She's not original. PP is.
    Yup he is. But she draws the HS kids. I hope Phillip wins. I personally think Jessica is boring. But my instincts say she will. Hopefully they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorns12 View Post
    Yup he is. But she draws the HS kids. I hope Phillip wins. I personally think Jessica is boring. But my instincts say she will. Hopefully they are wrong.
    YES!!! See why i say the person is goin to win that I dont want to win? Its that way for football. I always say the opposite of what i really want to happen

I watch the youtube clips. The actors/singers do a good job with other people's stuff. They do Michael Jackson songs particularly well.