Thread: The next ticket is issued to....

Banned

Default The next ticket is issued to....

The guy who won't get off the furking stage. I didn't come to hear you. I came to hear James McMurtry damnit

All-Interweb

Default Re: The next ticket is issued to....

YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

Banned

I am not a ****....that is what I was just told for requesting my favorite song...the valley road

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer

was it worth the wait? i would love to see him. should have gone years ago when i first appreciated his talents.
    the harder i work, the luckier i get to pay more taxes so someone unluckier than me doesn't have to work so hard
    No one needs luck or even best wishes when all are pulling in the same direction
    let's get'r done-cs rip
    If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse
    But mostly, the Cowboys have become the Kardashians of the NFL - with no discernible talent, famous for being famous

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
    was it worth the wait? i would love to see him. should have gone years ago when i first appreciated his talents.
    He's a ****** and an ******* all in one. It was my 4th time to see the guy and he made me look a fool for having the nerve to request a song. He was a straight up *** about it hit his talent and incredible song writing ability is what saved him from a ticket. He and ray Wylie Hubbard are playing together memori day weekend in the colony off of lake lewisville