Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinity vs Bellevue

Default Re: Trinity vs Bellevue

Any word on if the game is being played at Bellevue's stadium or the Seahawk's CenturyLink Field?
    Southlake Carroll Dragons 8x Football State Champs
    (1988, 1992, 1993, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, & 2011)

Cool Re: Trinity vs Bellevue

Quote Originally Posted by dada View Post
    Good Buddy of mine........moved to Wa from Broken Arrow, OK
    Yes, I saw you were a follower. As well as 5ATXFB, jc84chill, TXHSFB & KatyFootball?
    Super B
    2 Peter 2:19
    While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. - NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by drgnbkr View Post
    Watched the game..Man it is hard to pick up the ball when Bellevue runs it!
    Just tackle everybody. *shrugs shoulders*
    Super B
    While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. - NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFox View Post
    Any word on if the game is being played at Bellevue's stadium or the Seahawk's CenturyLink Field?
    Husky Stadium as a preamble to a U of W game. So afternoon game, the the college game in the evening.
    Super B

Quote Originally Posted by da hawaiian View Post
    I don't blame them. Not much to gain from a trip like this. I hope Trinity stays away too
    The more I think about it, the more I agree.

1. Nothing to gain
    2. A lot to lose (so to speak)
    3. NFHS rules as opposed to NCAA rules
    4. Bad year for this (lost a lot of key experience players from last season/unproven Varsity players)
    5. Most importantly, I uh, I mean, most of us fans would not be able to go.

I was kinda hoping for a game against Trinity out of Louisville, KY. They stole our name , and have been ranked in the top 3 or so for about the past three-four seasons. It's one thing to be ranked lower than some OOS team, but to not even be considered the best "Trinity" in the country? Terrible!
    Super B

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super B View Post
    Yes, I saw you were a follower. As well as 5ATXFB, jc84chill, TXHSFB & KatyFootball?
    yeah.....he's gonna post on here once something goes final and is signed..
    "We had a great offense. Some people say we were one- dimensional by only running the ball, but if it's not broke, don't fix it, and if they can't stop the run, we're going to run it down your throat." -Adam Taylor, RB Katy

Quote Originally Posted by dada View Post
    yeah.....he's gonna post on here once something goes final and is signed..
    Yeah, I imagine a lot of the same people from that area will post here, who posted a few years ago on the Katy-Bellevue thread.
    Super B

Husky Stadium as a preamble to a U of W game. So afternoon game, the the college game in the evening.
    Husky Stadium is closed for 2012 due to renovations. UW is playing all their home games at CenturyLink Field next season so it must be there then.
    Southlake Carroll Dragons 8x Football State Champs
    (1988, 1992, 1993, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, & 2011)

1. Nothing to gain
    4. Bad year for this (lost a lot of key experience players from last season/unproven Varsity players)

I was kinda hoping for a game against Trinity out of Louisville, KY. They stole our name , and have been ranked in the top 3 or so for about the past three-four seasons. It's one thing to be ranked lower than some OOS team, but to not even be considered the best "Trinity" in the country? Terrible!
    I've gotta say, that Kentucky team annoys me to no end when I check out the national rankings.
    2014 Katy Tigers, 13-1

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFox View Post
    Husky Stadium is closed for 2012 due to renovations. UW is playing all their home games at CenturyLink Field next season so it must be there then.
    Oh, OK then.
    Super B

1. Nothing to gain

# 5 is a huge reason. That's why I'm having trouble believing Lineweaver will agree to this. But if it happens it happens and I'll do my best to go, I've never flown and kinda freaked out about that. A drive would be too much but I'm not scared to drive.

Anybody got a Chevy Cruze I can borrow?

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer; 2009 Pick 'Em Challenge Champion baylordad's Avatar

Update from Seattle Blog. Looks like there is some excitement in the NW too. I sure hope it happens.

Re: Bellevue vs Euless Trinity?

Everything is still in talks. Ink hasn't hit the paper yet. We're all chomping at the bit for something to get signed. All I can say is what will go down in September will be a huge OOS national game...the kind that gets a major TV sports network involved.
    IT TAKES BALLS TO PLAY GOLF!

Quote Originally Posted by Bass View Post
    I've gotta say, that Kentucky team annoys me to no end when I check out the national rankings.
    Yeah, when I see them I have to double check. It's really bad the years Euless Trinity is also highly ranked. Sometimes, they are right next to each other.
    Super B

Quote Originally Posted by DPaul View Post
    # 5 is a huge reason. That's why I'm having trouble believing Lineweaver will agree to this. But if it happens it happens and I'll do my best to go, I've never flown and kinda freaked out about that. A drive would be too much but I'm not scared to drive.

Anybody got a Chevy Cruze I can borrow?
    There is nothing to flying. Get past the takeoff, It's cool. Then get past the landing, your done. I have flown a lot. It's really no big deal.
    Super B

All-Galaxy

There is nothing to flying. Get past the takeoff, It's cool. Then get past the landing, your done. I have flown a lot. It's really no big deal.
    When I worked at Delta, I was on the Honolulu flight 2 out of every three weeks. But I still get nervous when turbulence hits. Which is why I hate whenever a flight i'm on doesn't climb above the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by da hawaiian View Post
    When I worked at Delta, I was on the Honolulu flight 2 out of every three weeks. But I still get nervous when turbulence hits. Which is why I hate whenever a flight i'm on doesn't climb above the clouds.
    This is soothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DPaul View Post
    This is soothing.
    In the US, each year there are about 40,000 deaths per year in automobile accidents vs. about 200 in air transport. To put this in perspective, the chance of dying in an automobile accident is about 1000 times more than winning a typical state lottery in a year.
    Super B

All-District

Did you see in the paper last week where they are mandating inspection of all Airbus planes because of fractures in the wings around the stabilizing brackets? Apparently the new composite-material Boeing airliner is experiencing some of the same issues. "Growing pains" of a new aircraft model they called it. In any case, it's unlikely that you would be on one of these planes.

Quote Originally Posted by SittingBull View Post
    Did you see in the paper last week where they are mandating inspection of all Airbus planes because of fractures in the wings around the stabilizing brackets? Apparently the new composite-material Boeing airliner is experiencing some of the same issues. "Growing pains" of a new aircraft model they called it. In any case, it's unlikely that you would be on one of these planes.
    Thank you for your "contribution".
    Super B

Fractures in the wings and staying above the clouds...gotcha I'm feeling much better