Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2012 6-5A thread

Cool Re: Official 2012 6-5A thread

Quote Originally Posted by dragonpants View Post
    Any chance that you guys go DI, we are going to be tested early in the playoffs and we could use another guaranteed win?
    Only if Grapevine (likely) AND Turner () both make the playoffs.

In other words...

...not bloody likely.
    Super B
    2 Peter 2:19
    While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. - NKJV

Default Re: Official 2012 6-5A thread

Quote Originally Posted by chhspantherfan View Post
    fify
    Looks like the Panthers have a lot of talent back and one of the best QB's in the state, plus a move-in that is reportedly going to turn heads. What's not to like about this team?
    Trinity has four starters back. No playmakers. A QB, I guess. I am a Trojan fan but I'm not one of those "oh, don't worry about anything, Lineweaver will work miracles" kind of fans.
    Panthers roll this year.
    This posting represents the official view of the voices in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by trojanbacker View Post
    Looks like the Panthers have a lot of talent back and one of the best QB's in the state, plus a move-in that is reportedly going to turn heads. What's not to like about this team?
    Trinity has four starters back. No playmakers. A QB, I guess. I am a Trojan fan but I'm not one of those "oh, don't worry about anything, Lineweaver will work miracles" kind of fans.
    Panthers roll this year.
    all D1s you guys just reload

Panthers roll this year.
    Yep. According to T-back, Trinity will start off 0-4.
    Super B
    While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. - NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Super B View Post
    I can optimistically see 2 - 2. 0 - 4 is a distinct possibility. But, it's not how you start, it's how you finish, right?

I can optimistically see 2 - 2. 0 - 4 is a distinct possibility. But, it's not how you start, it's how you finish, right?
    Come on man, y'all are going to WA to kick butt and then come home and prove it was no fluke. You know it, Lineweaver knows it, the players know it, and all the rest of us know it. 0-4.......where the hell is my sandstorm picture from a few years ago

I'm going to make the call right hear and now, little raiders get a win against one of the two top picks this season in our district.

I think this is the best defensive team they've put on the field in quite some time and I think they have an offensive front that will allow Bell to hold onto the ball for a time, keeping the other team's offense off the field.

Yes, I started a little early today.

Quote Originally Posted by blueraider10 View Post
    I'm going to make the call right hear and now, little raiders get a win against one of the two top picks this season in our district.

I think this is the best defensive team they've put on the field in quite some time and I think they have an offensive front that will allow Bell to hold onto the ball for a time, keeping the other team's offense off the field.

Love the positive outlook, but not this year. Those games won't even be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Super B View Post
    Yeah....I'll believe that when I see less than 6 kids on the roster weighing more than 230 lbs.
    Heck......and I'm talking about Euless Jr. High.
    Describes a grand synthesis of a long series of changes in the assembly and composition of energy, matter, and life .

I'm actually picking bell to finally break through and beat trinity. It's gotta happen sometime. How many years has it been now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangman21 View Post
    I'm actually picking bell to finally break through and beat trinity. It's gotta happen sometime. How many years has it been now?

14, but who's counting

Quote Originally Posted by blueraider10 View Post

Totally agree with you. I think Bell takes Heritage or Grapevine this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTrojan299 View Post
    Totally agree with you. I think Bell takes Trinity this year.
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by powerofthehaka View Post
    Based on what?

Quote Originally Posted by chhspantherfan View Post
    Come on man, y'all are going to WA to kick butt and then come home and prove it was no fluke. You know it, Lineweaver knows it, the players know it, and all the rest of us know it. 0-4.......where the hell is my sandstorm picture from a few years ago
    You are a football knowledge kind of guy. You have kids that play the game. I respect that, a lot. But, I'm being honest here. I watched spring ball and didn't see anything that made me think this would be a special year. What did you see that I didn't?
    I'm being honest when I say I think they'll start slow. I think they'll get better as the year progresses. But, unless they've developed a quarterback and a couple of running backs.......not going to be a good start to the year.

All-American

We can stack quality RB'S like firewood. Hawkins knows he will be the QB this year and he'll be ready.

You are a football knowledge kind of guy. You have kids that play the game. I respect that, a lot. But, I'm being honest here. I watched spring ball and didn't see anything that made me think this would be a special year. What did you see that I didn't?
    I'm being honest when I say I think they'll start slow. I think they'll get better as the year progresses. But, unless they've developed a quarterback and a couple of running backs.......not going to be a good start to the year.
    T-Back reactions after Trinity state finals games.

'05 - "Wow, I never thought I'd see the day. I honestly didn't think they were this good."
    '07 - "Unbelieveable! Another title. This must be a dream."
    '09 - "Geez, a third title! They got lucky on that last play."
    '10 - "See! I told you they were overrated the whole season. I can't believe they were one play away."

Super B

You are spoiled by having seen some great athletes and teams come through over the last several years. Your OL and DL will carry this year's squad. Just watch and see.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofthehaka View Post
    Wrong. The game will be close, unless you're blown-out.

Let me know if you prefer mustard or mayo on the eat-crow sandwich you'll be served next Fall.

Reserve

Based on what?
    Yes, I'd like to hear this explained as well...