Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 92 of 92

Thread: 2012-2014 Realignment - Updated (4pm)

  1. #81
    All-Galaxy mike03car's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    4,773

    Default Re: 2012-2013 Realignment - POSTED (9:01am)

    Quote Originally Posted by ThEgReAtOnE View Post
    Exactly, no more Desoto vs Skyline or Allen vs ET in Round 2!
    hmmm, but could we see desoto and trinity in round 2?
    Abilene High School, class of '84
    United States Air Force, 1984 -2008

    https://twitter.com/mike03car
    https://www.facebook.com/mike03car

    "Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence." - Vince Lombardi

    "The past is history. Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why they call it the present." - Mike Ditka

  2. #82
    All-Universe LoboFan07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    8,915

    Default Re: 2012-2013 Realignment - POSTED (9:01am)

    Nevermind.

    fail fail fail.
    Last edited by LoboFan07; 02-02-2012 at 12:18 PM. Reason: FAILLLL post
    LONGVIEW LOBO HISTORY

    THE LONGVIEW LOBOS
    1937 1A STATE CHAMPIONS

    1997 5A Division I, 2008 4A Division I, 2009 4A Division I State Finalist
    35 District Championships
    1947, 1975, 2010 State Semi-Finalist
    1940, 1986, 1996, 2002, 2007 State Quarterfinalist
    2004, 2011, 2012, 2013 Regional Finalist
    1983, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 2001, 2006 Area Finalist
    1924, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1942, 1967, 1972, 1974, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1992, 2003, 2005 Bi-District Finalists

    HISTORY...REPUTATION...LUCK

  3. #83
    All-American Knight Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    889

    Default Re: 2012-2013 Realignment Discussion (Feb. 2nd @ 9am)

    Quote Originally Posted by bowiedawgs01 View Post
    Wow! Steele gets one of the weakest districts they could possibly be in.
    Yep really sucks
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle
    "The oldest and strongest emotions of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear is FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN."
    H.P. Lovecraft

    STEELE KNIGHTS
    2010 5A STATE CHAMPS

  4. #84
    All-Galaxy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mesquite
    Posts
    2,314

    Default Re: 2012-2014 Realignment - POSTED (9:01am)

    I hate to see Desoto leave 11-5A because the made it a very strong district. They were placed were they should be but it still stings to lose them. It appears Horn has scheduled McKinney Boyd and Garland as non-district games this year.

  5. #85
    All-World uhsfilmcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laredo
    Posts
    1,677

    Default Re: 2012-2014 Realignment - POSTED (9:01am)

    Well the 1st round may go well . 4 games to prep these players. Last time these guys had a good number of preseason opponents was since 09. I feel district 32 will be the better district in the valley. O boy, if you talk basketball and baseball, or even soccer, Laredo will be a force to be reckon with.
    "Just play"
    Tradition in the Making
    State Champions: 0
    Semifinal Champions: 0
    Regional Champions: 0


    0 consecutive winning seasons: 1961-Present

  6. #86
    All-American
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    915

    Default Re: 2012-2014 Realignment - Updated (4pm)

    Well if Keller ISD can show up with the same quality they did this last season or better, SLC will not have a cupcake district.

    And no team was weaker than Saginaw. They'll likely be cellar dwellers in 4A.

    Nevertheless, if Keller doesn't show up this will be a horrible district for gearing up for the playoffs.
    Last edited by padcrasher; 02-02-2012 at 09:51 PM.

  7. #87
    All-Galaxy SLC13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Southlake
    Posts
    2,037

    Default Re: 2012-2014 Realignment - Updated (4pm)

    Quote Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
    Well if Keller ISD can show up with the same quality they did this last season or better, SLC will not have a cupcake district.And no team was weaker than Saginaw. They'll likely be cellar dwellers in 4A.

    Nevertheless, if Keller doesn't show up this will be a horrible district for gearing up for the playoffs.
    Agree, There was more than enough competition from the Keller schools last year to get us ready. I'm probably in the minority, but I'm fine with this district and the travel sure beats any alternative where you're sitting in traffic backed up by the construction.

  8. #88
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer RocklandDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Where autumn weather is usually quite pleasant. Pefect for football
    Posts
    6,132

    Default Re: 2012-2013 Realignment - POSTED (9:01am)

    Quote Originally Posted by mojotrain View Post
    get it?
    No Sand on the schedule for two years. Oh, well. Wollforth Frenship will be a good test for y'all. Frenship should be making the jump to 5A, regardless if there is a 6A or not, I don't know if Frenship ISD is going to split the high school if it gets too big. Right now, Frenship ISD is discussing that. If not, Frenship will be one of your future district opponents.
    My photo website:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rocklanddragon/sets/


    The return to glory for Lubbock High football.

    The Mighty Westerners--Champs of Texas HS football. 1939, 1951, 1952.



    Fight, Tigers, Fight!!!

    March down the field to glory, the Ferocious Stony Point Tigers of Round Rock!!!

  9. #89
    All-Universe Super B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rustic Woods - Bedford, Texas
    Posts
    5,107

    Cool Re: 2012-2014 Realignment - POSTED (9:01am)

    Quote Originally Posted by ThEgReAtOnE View Post
    You trouble me, twcpfan1. Seriously! I just don't understand your logic, sometimes. I seriously ask myself, "Is this dude serious or is he really trolling just to get a rise out of people?" Y'all may laugh, but I'm dead serious.
    Obviously twcpfan1 is not known for his vast HS football knowledge. In fact, the evidence shows quite the opposite.
    Super B
    2 Peter 2:19
    While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. - NKJV

  10. #90
    All-Universe mojotrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Odessa, Texas
    Posts
    9,267

    Default Re: 2012-2013 Realignment - POSTED (9:01am)

    Quote Originally Posted by RocklandDragon View Post
    No Sand on the schedule for two years. Oh, well. Wollforth Frenship will be a good test for y'all. Frenship should be making the jump to 5A, regardless if there is a 6A or not, I don't know if Frenship ISD is going to split the high school if it gets too big. Right now, Frenship ISD is discussing that. If not, Frenship will be one of your future district opponents.
    If that means we don't do well against 4-a schools you got it.

    Concerning Wollforth Frenship, where do they play their home games?

  11. #91
    Scout Teamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cedar Hill
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: 2012-2014 Realignment - Updated (4pm)

    moved
    Last edited by pixiecut; 02-16-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: typo

  12. #92
    Banned twcpfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    GHA
    Posts
    28,193

    Default Re: 2012-2014 Realignment - POSTED (9:01am)

    Quote Originally Posted by Super B View Post
    Obviously twcpfan1 is not known for his vast HS football knowledge. In fact, the evidence shows quite the opposite.
    Well you say that about anybody that says that Trinity isn't 'fabulous'.

    But if you want to be known as the all knowing guru of games teenagers play, knock yourself out.
    Last edited by twcpfan1; 02-16-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •