Thread: Bo Levi Mitchell

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ThEgReAtOnE's Avatar

Default Bo Levi Mitchell

Does he get drafted? Where would he fit, best? He reminds me of Jeff Garcia. He has the tools, mental toughness, and has played in a pro typical offense. The only thing is he (like Garcia) isn't 6-4 230 lbs - the typical NFL QB.

I remember watching the kid play (in 2007) and talking with KT2000 about his potential. I was completely blown away by the kid. He was tough and he could sling the rock. I will always remember watching him throw a beautiful 60-yd td-bomb "into the wind" at Rice Stadium (vs Pas Memorial), during the playoffs.

It's funny, but it may have been for the best to see him transfer from SMU to Eastern Washington, because Oakland and Seattle likely saw plenty of him. My gut tells me he could very well end up on a Seahawk or Raider roster. He'll be a long-shot, but someone should give him a look.

How hilarious would it be to see Bo make the Raider roster (become the starter) and lead the Raiders to the AFC Championship game vs none other than the Cincinnati Bengals and Andy Dalton?
    "Oel ngati kameie..."

"Hail to the gReAtEsT!"
    2010 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2009 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2007 - NFL Survivor Champion
    2005 - College Football Top Gun Champion
    2005 - (PCA) Rookie of the Year
    TulsaHale74 - gone, but never forgotten!
    BOOMER F'N SOONER!

Southlake - I wasn't born here but I got here as fast as I could!

Default Re: Bo Levi Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by ThEgReAtOnE View Post
    Does he get drafted? Where would he fit, best? He reminds me of Jeff Garcia. He has the tools, mental toughness, and has played in a pro typical offense. The only thing is he (like Garcia) isn't 6-4 230 lbs - the typical NFL QB.

I remember watching the kid play (in 2007) and talking with KT2000 about his potential. I was completely blown away by the kid. He was tough and he could sling the rock. I will always remember watching him throw a beautiful 60-yd td-bomb "into the wind" at Rice Stadium (vs Pas Memorial), during the playoffs.

It's funny, but it may have been for the best to see him transfer from SMU to Eastern Washington, because Oakland and Seattle likely saw plenty of him. My gut tells me he could very well end up on a Seahawk or Raider roster. He'll be a long-shot, but someone should give him a look.

How hilarious would it be to see Bo make the Raider roster (become the starter) and lead the Raiders to the AFC Championship game vs none other than the Cincinnati Bengals and Andy Dalton?
    That would be nice.
    PROTECT THE TRADITION

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer SLC93's Avatar

Katy qb with ink? Suspect, man.
    "Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. C.S. Lewis

He went undrafted and has yet to make a deal with a team. It's looking like he will end up in the Arena or Canada.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ktCarl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThEgReAtOnE View Post

How hilarious would it be to see Bo make the Raider roster (become the starter) and lead the Raiders to the AFC Championship game vs none other than the Cincinnati Bengals and Andy Dalton? I like it! I think all the Texas kids should be split up between Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans.
    Joe Montana was 6'-2" 205 in his playing days and how big is Drew Brees?
    What kind of defenses was he playing against? Maybe that's what they are looking at?
    I've got a fever! And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!

Poverty wants much; ktCarl everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by scarsofinsanity View Post
    He went undrafted and has yet to make a deal with a team. It's looking like he will end up in the Arena or Canada.
    Kellen Moore went undrafted too. They'll probably address his situation before they get to Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by twcpfan1 View Post
    Kellen Moore went undrafted too. They'll probably address his situation before they get to Mitchell
    Already done, he will be a Lion. Also Case Keenum will be a Texan.

Quote Originally Posted by scarsofinsanity View Post
    Already done, he will be a Lion. Also Case Keenum will be a Texan.
    Mitchell or Moore?

Just googled it. Thanks.

Out of curiosity what do undrafted rookie qb's make if they make an NFL team as a free agent?

Quote Originally Posted by twcpfan1 View Post
    Just googled it. Thanks.

Out of curiosity what do undrafted rookie qb's make if they make an NFL team as a free agent?
    Probably the minimum or just over.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dada's Avatar

Bo signed with the Calgary Stampede.
    "We had a great offense. Some people say we were one- dimensional by only running the ball, but if it's not broke, don't fix it, and if they can't stop the run, we're going to run it down your throat." -Adam Taylor, RB Katy

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ktCarl's Avatar

I hope no one from Katy is reading this thread (yeah, right) but I think Bo was a better QB at Katy than Dalton.
    I've got a fever! And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!

Poverty wants much; ktCarl everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by ktCarl View Post
    I hope no one from Katy is reading this thread (yeah, right) but I think Bo was a better QB at Katy than Dalton.
    I think so too. BLM has a stronger arm than Dalton. BLM actually reminds me a lot of Drew Brees in many ways. Probably not the over all athlete that Drew Brees is but he has NFL ability.
    Cajun... Texas- 37 wins LA- 12 since 2001. Chers.