Page 10 of 147 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Official "Cy" Schools thread

All-Galaxy

Default Re: 2012 Official "Cy" Schools thread

We should plan on a "gathering" before the Creek/Oak game since Fair Falls, and Woods are all Open in Week 1. There is a new sports bar really close to Pridgeon that would be the perfect meeting place

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat81 View Post
    Sounds good.. Let's Roll!!
    I probably cannot attend - I will most likely be at Prince of Peace lighting candles and praying.

Quote Originally Posted by cfisdbacker View Post
    We should plan on a "gathering" before the Creek/Oak game since Fair Falls, and Woods are all Open in Week 1. There is a new sports bar really close to Pridgeon that would be the perfect meeting place

I probably cannot attend - I will most likely be at Prince of Peace lighting candles and praying.

Awe heck no.......I called the Pope and he has given you absolution........Besides it's your turn to buy.........

Ps......It is your turn every year........
    ''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it's even tougher if you're stupid.''-- John Wayne

All-Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by smw358 View Post
    Awe heck no.......I called the Pope and he has given you absolution........Besides it's your turn to buy.........

Ps......It is your turn every year........
    I appreciate his generosity but I do not drink vodka .... mainly beer and scotch

No worries, we will bring candles and the bar is fully stocked with scotch and beer.

My two favorite beers are "free" and "cold"
    BFND!!!!

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer CyFallsMom's Avatar

Just that their receivers are UP too tall, or too fast to cover..

The D-Line is humongusly UP in pounds and difficult to move..

The RB's have wings and fly UP and anound would-be tacklers..

The coaches are UP to no good with their tricks & schemes..

The overall Team confidence is way UP above average..

and last but not least,

The "HEAD" coach is UP to ever increasing heights, ready to the dive BEFORE checking the depth of the water!

*Note; The last scenario levels the playing field for the rest of the district in thought process alone.

Lord,...I Apologize for joking about Capt. "Splash"

Gary's grown taller? I highly doubt that LOL. I know when I've stood next to him, we see eye to eye. He's a good man though....one of the nicest guys I've ever known. I saw them practicing yesterday (Yes, I smiled as I went by because they had the uniforms on and that means we are just that much closer). But they looked smaller to me than last year. But that was a quick drive by look so who knows.

I know this has nothing to do with football but I thought it was awesome. We were watching a baseball game and that nasty little Kyle Drabek was pitching and they mentioned his only loss in high school - was to Cy Falls. I was at that game. He shot the finger at us Falls fans after he got pulled....that, too, was awesome because we knocked his putrid little arse out of the playoffs. I thought it was great that Falls got the mention and I wish every day for Drabek to fail and fail miserably. He is a total and useless twit. I hear from a former Woodlands dad that his brother was just as bad. The dad was nice though.

Lord,...I Apologize for joking about Capt. "Splash" [/QUOTE]
    Cypress Falls Golden Eagles

"Being a Princess isn't all it's cracked up to be"
    Princess Diana

It's an amazing event. It makes rock concerts look like tea parties"
    John Winston Lennon on Monday Night Football 1974

Quote Originally Posted by CyFallsMom View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with football but I thought it was awesome. We were watching a baseball game and that nasty little Kyle Drabek was pitching and they mentioned his only loss in high school - was to Cy Falls. I was at that game. He shot the finger at us Falls fans after he got pulled....that, too, was awesome because we knocked his putrid little arse out of the playoffs. I thought it was great that Falls got the mention and I wish every day for Drabek to fail and fail miserably. He is a total and useless twit. I hear from a former Woodlands dad that his brother was just as bad. The dad was nice though.
    Fantastic two games that day. I was there also. My son was the 3rd string catcher on that Falls team.
    Back From The Dead!
    Feeling like a three legged border town Mexican dog!

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer CyFallsMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cyfallsbooster2 View Post
    Fantastic two games that day. I was there also. My son was the 3rd string catcher on that Falls team.
    Yeah, two games and they ran out of concessions because the lady told us "we didn't think it would go two games". LOL Then on the way out to the parking lot (and of course I have my Cy Falls apparel on) this couple was behind us and the woman says to her husband but meant for us "well, at least OUR boys drive hummers" and I turned around with a big smile and said "but Hummers didn't win the game for them did they - I think they just got beat by a bunch of Ford trucks!". That was a great series though - they had kicked our butt the night before at Falls something like 15-0 and then we beat them on their field (with Super Kyle on the mound no less) in two games......you just don't have those kind of days every time and it was quite special.
    Cypress Falls Golden Eagles

"Being a Princess isn't all it's cracked up to be"
    Princess Diana

It's an amazing event. It makes rock concerts look like tea parties"
    John Winston Lennon on Monday Night Football 1974

All-Galaxy

Yeah, two games and they ran out of concessions because the lady told us "we didn't think it would go two games". LOL Then on the way out to the parking lot (and of course I have my Cy Falls apparel on) this couple was behind us and the woman says to her husband but meant for us "well, at least OUR boys drive hummers" and I turned around with a big smile and said "but Hummers didn't win the game for them did they - I think they just got beat by a bunch of Ford trucks!". That was a great series though - they had kicked our butt the night before at Falls something like 15-0 and then we beat them on their field (with Super Kyle on the mound no less) in two games......you just don't have those kind of days every time and it was quite special.
    We all know (well except CDUB and his text messages) not to mess with Mom! Talked to Coach McDonald today, he is busy coaching an 8 year old coach pitch team in Humble.

Gary's grown taller? I highly doubt that LOL. I know when I've stood next to him, we see eye to eye. He's a good man though....one of the nicest guys I've ever known. I saw them practicing yesterday (Yes, I smiled as I went by because they had the uniforms on and that means we are just that much closer). But they looked smaller to me than last year. But that was a quick drive by look so who knows.

The little Twit..

That's funny as ever!
    Bobcat Fight Never Dies

Reminds me of the 1st and 2nd year Creek fielded a varsity football team, 79-80, 80-81.. Their run-thru banner against Cy-Fair was, "We drive our Porsche's while you ride your Horses" featuring a old used up sway back pony like you might see the Three Stooges riding.. It was a hard faught game but Creek still lost. Come to think of it, we probably didn't care who we lost to as long as we didn't lose to Creek. I think the rivalry for those two back then pretty much equals the Fair-Falls rivalry today.
    Bobcat Fight Never Dies

We all know (well except CDUB and his text messages) not to mess with Mom! Talked to Coach McDonald today, he is busy coaching an 8 year old coach pitch team in Humble.
    I feel sorry for those kids!

Just kidding of course. He was a very fine man that expected ALOT from his boys, on and off the field. The Falls program has not been the same since he left for an administration position.
    Back From The Dead!

Reminds me of the 1st and 2nd year Creek fielded a varsity football team, 79-80, 80-81.. Their run-thru banner against Cy-Fair was, "We drive our Porsche's while you ride your Horses" featuring a old used up sway back pony like you might see the Three Stooges riding.. It was a hard faught game but Creek still lost. Come to think of it, we probably didn't care who we lost to as long as we didn't lose to Creek. I think the rivalry for those two back then pretty much equals the Fair-Falls rivalry today.
    Don't be so hard on backer. After all, Creek is one of the originals.
    Back From The Dead!

I'm not sure that there is a district rivalry today that comes close to that rivalry we had with Creek!! Our Senior year the Bobcats won the football game 7-6 and then during our basketball game at Fair a fight broke out in the stands at halftime as we were leaving the court. I'm not sure who won the fight since I was in the locker room, but Creek kicked our a$$ in that game!!!

BFND!!!!

All-Galaxy

Not sure why you would drive a Porsche ...

All-Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by cyfallsbooster2 View Post
    I feel sorry for those kids!

Just kidding of course. He was a very fine man that expected ALOT from his boys, on and off the field. The Falls program has not been the same since he left for an administration position.

He left CFISD and went to Humble to be the new Head baseball coach at Summerwood, he is now back in administration. Knew him since he was a high school golfer at Eisenhower.

He left CFISD and went to Humble to be the new Head baseball coach at Summerwood, he is now back in administration. Knew him since he was a high school golfer at Eisenhower.
    I've never heard of Summerwood? But I have heard of Morningwood

BFND!!!!

All-Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by bobcatfan View Post
    I've never heard of Summerwood? But I have heard of Morningwood
    oops ..............Summercreek

All-State

Hey cfisdbacker can you tell us anything about Coach Faith?

All-Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by PCW Cats View Post
    Hey cfisdbacker can you tell us anything about Coach Faith?
    Heard he is in the running for another Head Coach job, do not know much more. He is a good coach and even better person.

I do not believe Coach Faith is returning to Creek next year

All-State

Heard he is in the running for another Head Coach job, do not know much more. He is a good coach and even better person.

I do not believe Coach Faith is returning to Creek next year
    You are correct about that. He will be the new Cy Woods head coach.