Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: DC Gregg Miller Lewisville High Schools New Head Coach!

All-Galaxy

Default Re: DC Gregg Miller Lewisville High Schools New Head Coach!

I remember Kevin Murray very well. He went to the football powerhouse North Dallas High School. If son is anything like him Lewisville will have a great one.

Reggie

Default Re: Lewisville QB in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Hombre View Post
    I ran into a Lewisville Coach last year and he told me of the QB that they have coming up through their system, Kyler Murray. He is Kevin Murry's, Texas A&M QB, son. Is this young man still in the Lewisville football program. The Lewisville Coach I spoke with was very excited about the younger Murray and couldn't wait to get him on the varsity. I'm thinking he will be a sophomore in 2012.

Any news?
    I don't know but will ask around.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Audrey Hepburn

FOF FOT

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

fmjaguarfootball.com GO JAGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Hombre View Post
    I ran into a Lewisville Coach last year and he told me of the QB that they have coming up through their system, Kyler Murray. He is Kevin Murry's, Texas A&M QB, son. Is this young man still in the Lewisville football program. The Lewisville Coach I spoke with was very excited about the younger Murray and couldn't wait to get him on the varsity. I'm thinking he will be a sophomore in 2012.

Any news?
    Yes he will be playing for Lewisville but in time from what I see Coach Miller moves them up slowly. And yes he is an Awesome QB. But you never know things change at the drop of a hat around here. People move for the darnedest reasons lol I honestly don't see that happening though I to am excited to see him as a QB for Lewisville.
    FARMER PRIDE!
    "You can't understand it on the outside looking in and you can't explain it on the inside looking out."

Quote Originally Posted by Farmersmom View Post
    Yes he will be playing for Lewisville but in time from what I see Coach Miller moves them up slowly. And yes he is an Awesome QB. But you never know things change at the drop of a hat around here. People move for the darnedest reasons lol I honestly don't see that happening though I to am excited to see him as a QB for Lewisville.
    I have heard Murray's son is going to play for Allen. Can anybody confirm/refute this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I have heard Murray's son is going to play for Allen. Can anybody confirm/refute this?
    The rules of comparative advantage are ironclad....and the willingness to let an industry poison your air and water is a comparative advantage. - Firebird

Interesting, Kevin Murray coached Alec Morris last year. Murray was his private QB coach. If it happens, I can see the connection.

We hear all kinds of things all the time but till we see it happen we don't believe it.
    FARMER PRIDE!
    "You can't understand it on the outside looking in and you can't explain it on the inside looking out."

Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
    I remember Kevin Murray very well. He went to the football powerhouse North Dallas High School. If son is anything like him Lewisville will have a great one.

Reggie
    He is a very good football player. I remember him from LFA Football. My son's Titans team played his Vikings team in the 9/10 year old city championship. We won by 1 point. GO TITANS!!!!! Sorry.....That took me back.

All-Galaxy

He was also a very good baseball player. Infact he started off his career playing professional baseball after being drafted out of highschool. That did not pan out for him so he went to Texas A&M and set many passing records.

Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by FloMoMom View Post
    He is a very good football player. I remember him from LFA Football. My son's Titans team played his Vikings team in the 9/10 year old city championship. We won by 1 point. GO TITANS!!!!! Sorry.....That took me back.
    You gotta love Coach Kyle and the Titans!!!!
    FARMER PRIDE!

Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by Farmersmom View Post
    You gotta love Coach Kyle and the Titans!!!!

Yes. I love Coach Kyle and his wife Amber. My son played for him 3 years.