Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: DC Gregg Miller Lewisville High Schools New Head Coach!

  1. #121
    All-Galaxy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mesquite
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: DC Gregg Miller Lewisville High Schools New Head Coach!

    I remember Kevin Murray very well. He went to the football powerhouse North Dallas High School. If son is anything like him Lewisville will have a great one.

    Reggie

  2. #122
    All-Interweb JagFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Flower Mound
    Posts
    18,461

    Default Re: Lewisville QB in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Hombre View Post
    I ran into a Lewisville Coach last year and he told me of the QB that they have coming up through their system, Kyler Murray. He is Kevin Murry's, Texas A&M QB, son. Is this young man still in the Lewisville football program. The Lewisville Coach I spoke with was very excited about the younger Murray and couldn't wait to get him on the varsity. I'm thinking he will be a sophomore in 2012.

    Any news?
    I don't know but will ask around.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

    Audrey Hepburn


    FOF FOT

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    fmjaguarfootball.com GO JAGS!

  3. #123
    All-World Farmersmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lewisville Texas
    Posts
    1,252

    Default Re: Lewisville QB in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Hombre View Post
    I ran into a Lewisville Coach last year and he told me of the QB that they have coming up through their system, Kyler Murray. He is Kevin Murry's, Texas A&M QB, son. Is this young man still in the Lewisville football program. The Lewisville Coach I spoke with was very excited about the younger Murray and couldn't wait to get him on the varsity. I'm thinking he will be a sophomore in 2012.

    Any news?
    Yes he will be playing for Lewisville but in time from what I see Coach Miller moves them up slowly. And yes he is an Awesome QB. But you never know things change at the drop of a hat around here. People move for the darnedest reasons lol I honestly don't see that happening though I to am excited to see him as a QB for Lewisville.
    FARMER PRIDE!
    "You can't understand it on the outside looking in and you can't explain it on the inside looking out."

  4. #124
    All-State Hooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    400

    Default Re: Lewisville QB in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmersmom View Post
    Yes he will be playing for Lewisville but in time from what I see Coach Miller moves them up slowly. And yes he is an Awesome QB. But you never know things change at the drop of a hat around here. People move for the darnedest reasons lol I honestly don't see that happening though I to am excited to see him as a QB for Lewisville.
    I have heard Murray's son is going to play for Allen. Can anybody confirm/refute this?

  5. #125
    All-Interweb slcdragonfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Southlake, TX
    Posts
    30,532

    Default Re: Lewisville QB in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I have heard Murray's son is going to play for Allen. Can anybody confirm/refute this?
    The rules of comparative advantage are ironclad....and the willingness to let an industry poison your air and water is a comparative advantage. - Firebird

  6. #126
    All-State Eagle Hombre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    285

    Default Re: Lewisville QB in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I have heard Murray's son is going to play for Allen. Can anybody confirm/refute this?
    Interesting, Kevin Murray coached Alec Morris last year. Murray was his private QB coach. If it happens, I can see the connection.

  7. #127
    All-World Farmersmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lewisville Texas
    Posts
    1,252

    Default Re: Lewisville QB in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I have heard Murray's son is going to play for Allen. Can anybody confirm/refute this?
    We hear all kinds of things all the time but till we see it happen we don't believe it.
    FARMER PRIDE!
    "You can't understand it on the outside looking in and you can't explain it on the inside looking out."

  8. #128
    Reserve
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Flower Mound
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: DC Gregg Miller Lewisville High Schools New Head Coach!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
    I remember Kevin Murray very well. He went to the football powerhouse North Dallas High School. If son is anything like him Lewisville will have a great one.

    Reggie
    He is a very good football player. I remember him from LFA Football. My son's Titans team played his Vikings team in the 9/10 year old city championship. We won by 1 point. GO TITANS!!!!! Sorry.....That took me back.

  9. #129
    All-Galaxy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mesquite
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: DC Gregg Miller Lewisville High Schools New Head Coach!

    He was also a very good baseball player. Infact he started off his career playing professional baseball after being drafted out of highschool. That did not pan out for him so he went to Texas A&M and set many passing records.

    Reggie

  10. #130
    All-World Farmersmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lewisville Texas
    Posts
    1,252

    Default Re: DC Gregg Miller Lewisville High Schools New Head Coach!

    Quote Originally Posted by FloMoMom View Post
    He is a very good football player. I remember him from LFA Football. My son's Titans team played his Vikings team in the 9/10 year old city championship. We won by 1 point. GO TITANS!!!!! Sorry.....That took me back.
    You gotta love Coach Kyle and the Titans!!!!
    FARMER PRIDE!
    "You can't understand it on the outside looking in and you can't explain it on the inside looking out."

  11. #131
    Reserve
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Flower Mound
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: DC Gregg Miller Lewisville High Schools New Head Coach!

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmersmom View Post
    You gotta love Coach Kyle and the Titans!!!!

    Yes. I love Coach Kyle and his wife Amber. My son played for him 3 years.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •