Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please pray

All-District

Default Please pray

I know we don't all get along on this board, but this is beyond sports. My brother got in a car wreck and is in critical condition. Please pray, he might have a fractured back so please pray

All-Galaxy

Default Re: Please pray

Quote Originally Posted by dhseagle11 View Post
    I know we don't all get along on this board, but this is beyond sports. My brother got in a car wreck and is in critical condition. Please pray, he might have a fractured back so please pray
    I pray for healing for your brother and comfort for your family. Let us know how things are going.

All-American

Not good for anyone and he will have a long recovery and he will need your help for this so say strong.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer RocklandDragon's Avatar
    Where autumn weather is usually quite pleasant. Pefect for football

I'll say a prayer for you and your family. I wish your brother a full and speedy recovery.
    My photo website:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rocklanddragon/sets/

The return to glory for Lubbock High football.

The Mighty Westerners--Champs of Texas HS football. 1939, 1951, 1952.

Fight, Tigers, Fight!!!

March down the field to glory, the Ferocious Stony Point Tigers of Round Rock!!!

A prayer of healing and comfort for dhseagle11's brother and a prayer of comfort for those around him.

All-Galaxy Defense wins championship's Avatar

I'm praying for your brother, you and all your friends and family Eagle. God has His hand on him...trust in Him.
    ***Toughest Team Wins ***

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar

Prayers sent for your brother's full recovery. Thanks for posting.
    Go Pack!

All-District

Prayers on the way for a speedy recovery. Be strong for your brother, and your family.

All-District

Eagle, thanks for sharing the opportunity to pray for your brother, your family and you. May God's grace and mercy surround you all. Trusting for amazing things to come. Keep us posted.

Prayers to you and your family. Be strong for your brother, and your family.

Prayers out to your brother for a speedy recovery and to you and your family for the Almighty's support in this hard time.

Please keep us posted on him.
    Cibolo Steele Knights
    2010 5a D2 State Champions!!!
    2011 5a D2 State Finalist
    Winners of last 54 of 58 games

All-District

I do apologize for how I have been acting on this forum, I have just let my emotions get the best of me I mean im young so I still make alot of mistakes lol, but I will represent Dawson and the city of Pearland well for now on. How I have been acting on here is not how the city of Pearland needs to be represented. I apologize

All-American

I do apologize for how I have been acting on this forum,
    Don't worry it happens to all of us on these boards...it happens.

I do apologize for how I have been acting on this forum, I have just let my emotions get the best of me I mean im young so I still make alot of mistakes lol, but I will represent Dawson and the city of Pearland well for now on. How I have been acting on here is not how the city of Pearland needs to be represented. I apologize

We've all done it at one time or another and you are maturing fast compadre!!!!

Please keep us posted on your brother as well.
    Cibolo Steele Knights

Cool Re: Please pray

My eyes are teary.

I have just prayed for your brother, you and your family. I prayed that your brother will have a speedy recovery and regain full health. I prayed that his family will be supportive during his recovery.

I prayed that God will give you the strength to cope with this and that the Holy Spirit will lead you in your spiritual journey. I will continue to pray every time I see this thread. Please do keep us informed of your brother recovery process.

As for the board, we are a community. We will put all rivalries aside for these kinds of things. We all act like idiots from time to time. Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,". Ephesians 4:32 "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.". NKJV
    Super B
    2 Peter 2:19
    While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. - NKJV

All-Galaxy

No need for that, brother. You hang in there and we will keep praying for you.

All-District

I myself have been round and round over the years cheering for my Cedar Park team with just about everyone who have chimed in on this thread. We've called each other out on multiple things football related but believe me Eagle, when it comes to something like this, we're all praying for you and your family. We're on the same team on this one.

Keep us posted, we're behind you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Super B View Post
    My eyes are teary.

I have just prayed for your brother, you and your family. I prayed that your brother will have a speedy recovery and regain full health. I prayed that his family will be supportive during his recovery.

I prayed that God will give you the strength to cope with this and that the Holy Spirit will lead you in your spiritual journey. I will continue to pray every time I see this thread. Please do keep us informed of your brother recovery process.

As for the board, we are a community. We will put all rivalries aside for these kinds of things. We all act like idiots from time to time. Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,". Ephesians 4:32 "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.". NKJV

Good Stuff Super B!!!!!
    Cibolo Steele Knights

All-District

Ok he gets to go home today!

there is no fracture in his back but he will have to wear a back brace for three months

had a broken wrist 3 broken fingers

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ThEgReAtOnE's Avatar

Ok he gets to go home today!

there is no fracture in his back but he will have to wear a back brace for three months

had a broken wrist 3 broken fingers
    So glad to hear! Make sure he keeps that back brace on (health and liability issues could arise).
    "Oel ngati kameie..."

"Hail to the gReAtEsT!"
    2010 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2009 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2007 - NFL Survivor Champion
    2005 - College Football Top Gun Champion
    2005 - (PCA) Rookie of the Year
    TulsaHale74 - gone, but never forgotten!
    BOOMER F'N SOONER!