Thread: Jerry World questions

Scout Teamer

Default Jerry World questions

I'm planning on attending the UIL championship games (regardless of who is playing) in a couple of weeks and need a little help. I'm planning on taking a motorhome and I'm wondering about the parking situation.
    1. What's the best location and can I overnight there or do I have to leave and come back the next day? Is the parking all owned by Jerry or are there other choices? Cost?
    2. Did I read "No passouts" somewhere? Does that mean if you leave after 1 game (or during) you have to buy another ticket to get back in? Will there be a limit on tickets sold?
    3. If we're tailgating what's the policy on adult beverages?
    Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Jerry World questions

Quote Originally Posted by raceguy549 View Post
    I'm planning on attending the UIL championship games (regardless of who is playing) in a couple of weeks and need a little help. I'm planning on taking a motorhome and I'm wondering about the parking situation.
    1. What's the best location and can I overnight there or do I have to leave and come back the next day? Is the parking all owned by Jerry or are there other choices? Cost?
    2. Did I read "No passouts" somewhere? Does that mean if you leave after 1 game (or during) you have to buy another ticket to get back in? Will there be a limit on tickets sold?
    3. If we're tailgating what's the policy on adult beverages?
    Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I would contact Cowboy Stadium. http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/guests/parkingRV.cfm

Yes, if you leave you must have a ticket to return. I do know that Jerry World does not sell Adult beverages inside during High School games. Outside I have seen it all.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Audrey Hepburn

FOF FOT

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

fmjaguarfootball.com GO JAGS!