Thread: Keller central in playoffs for first time

All-American Trinity 94 UNT 2000's Avatar

Default Keller central in playoffs for first time

Good Evening

Congratulations to Keller Central. They made it to the playoffs for the first time this season.

They went into week 10 needing a win aainst Coppell to advance and they accomplished their goal winning 28-7.

Next up...a date with the Allen Eagles at Jerry World. Saturday at 8pm.

Thankyou

Default Re: Keller central in playoffs for first time

CONGRATS CHARGERS!!!! I knew you would do it!!!! GOOD LUCK ON THE ALLEN UPSET

Congrats! I look forward to seeing you guys, I know there is more to your team other than the big name of Mr. Sanchez, but from what Ive heard he is worth the price of admission. To the Central fans going to the game, be ready for a kickoff somewhere around 9:30 instead of 8:00.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE BEBC...SQUIGGLES!!!!!
    STATE CHAMPS 2008, 2012, & 2013........

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by ALLENFANDINGO5 View Post
    Congrats! I look forward to seeing you guys, I know there is more to your team other than the big name of Mr. Sanchez, but from what Ive heard he is worth the price of admission. To the Central fans going to the game, be ready for a kickoff somewhere around 9:30 instead of 8:00.
    dont think sanchez did much tonight... you might want to check the box score... but he is one to watch

Quote Originally Posted by mamaCat View Post
    CONGRATS CHARGERS!!!! I knew you would do it!!!! GOOD LUCK ON THE ALLEN UPSET
    +1 - From what I've seen of your play this season - I think there is a distinct possibility of this. Am thinking the Eagles will be drinking the kool-aid that they are #1 (or some such thing), and not provide the focus that they will need! Beware the 4th qtr comeback and you will be fine. And....again - (there is more KC talent than gets reported)

Quote Originally Posted by dragnmom View Post
    +1 - From what I've seen of your play this season - I think there is a distinct possibility of this. Am thinking the Eagles will be drinking the kool-aid that they are #1 (or some such thing), and not provide the focus that they will need! Beware the 4th qtr comeback and you will be fine. And....again - (there is more KC talent than gets reported)
    Allen is focused again from what I saw last night, the defense is looking much better but still needs the hurt players back which they should be this weekend. If they play like they did last night it will be a blowout by Allen, Rad I respect your knowledge of the game and teams but this team Allen fields this year is special and I truly see great things for these guys.

It will be a tough road but these guys have proven week after week that they want to win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog1 View Post
    Allen is focused again from what I saw last night, the defense is looking much better but still needs the hurt players back which they should be this weekend. If they play like they did last night it will be a blowout by Allen, Rad I respect your knowledge of the game and teams but this team Allen fields this year is special and I truly see great things for these guys.

It will be a tough road but these guys have proven week after week that they want to win.
    Don't pay attention much to what she says. Hasn't proven to know much about football or anything else related to the game in her posts on this board. That was evident by her stupid comment of
    Am thinking the Eagles will be drinking the kool-aid that they are #1 (or some such thing), and not provide the focus that they will need
    that comment alone shows me she has no clue what she is talking about. Allen has never drank the kool-aid and never come out with the big head or anything else. To hear that from a woman who supports the Dragons is truly hilarious. Good luck Allen. You guys will be the only hope for 8-5A this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Thibodeaux View Post
    Don't pay attention much to what she says. Hasn't proven to know much about football or anything else related to the game in her posts on this board. That was evident by her stupid comment of that comment alone shows me she has no clue what she is talking about. Allen has never drank the kool-aid and never come out with the big head or anything else. To hear that from a woman who supports the Dragons is truly hilarious. Good luck Allen. You guys will be the only hope for 8-5A this week.
    That is why I respect your comments, hopefully we can meet at one of the playoff games

[QUOTE=bigdog1;1873207]Allen is focused again from what I saw last night, the defense is looking much better but still needs the hurt players back which they should be this weekend. If they play like they did last night it will be a blowout by Allen, Rad I respect your knowledge of the game and teams but this team Allen fields this year is special and I truly see great things for these guys.

It will be a tough road but these guys have proven week after week that they want to win.[/QUOTE]

True! And my words weren't intended to be disrespectful - HW I also believe that Keller Central is underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLENFANDINGO5 View Post
    Between Central's SANCHEZ and Allen's RODRIGUEZ . . . . .

I hear there are 85,213 Mexicans coming to the game
    to root on La Raza ! ! ! ! ! ! !

GO EAGLES ! ! ! ! !
    When we are all dead and gone, there will be allendad walking up to the Grand Stadium with his cane... People will whisper to each other in reverence - as he slowly shuffles past, "There's allendad, he's a legend!!" -From the keyboard of Bigdaddydog- June2010

"Popularity is not a measuring-stick for truth"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dragnmom View Post
    True! And my words weren't intended to be disrespectful - HW I also believe that Keller Central is underrated.
    Sure they weren't. Dragons never say or mean anything disrespectful.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog1 View Post
    That is why I respect your comments, hopefully we can meet at one of the playoff games
    Maybe so. I'll be there for the first 2 this week but won't stick around for the last two. Have plans that evening but will be there if you guys and Trinity are fortunate enough to meet. Hope y'all can bring home number 2 this year.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by allendad View Post

GO EAGLES ! ! ! ! !
    True greatness!

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by allendad View Post

GO EAGLES ! ! ! ! !
    You forgot Alvarez

Quote Originally Posted by KChargers View Post
    You forgot Alvarez
    Even more reason for a PARTY ! ! ! ! ! !

GO EAGLES ! ! ! ! ! !

When we are all dead and gone, there will be allendad walking up to the Grand Stadium with his cane... People will whisper to each other in reverence - as he slowly shuffles past, "There's allendad, he's a legend!!" -From the keyboard of Bigdaddydog- June2010

"Popularity is not a measuring-stick for truth"

Quote Originally Posted by kchargers View Post
    you forgot alvarez
    :d:d:d:d
    For God so loved the world, He gave his only begotten son. That whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have ever lasting life. John 3:16

I've learned what the important things in life are. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my health, and my sanity.

We Are Central... And WE believe!!

All-District

allen 35
    kc 28
    T's uP

Good job Central and good luck
    Go Pack!!!

Cool Re: Keller central in playoffs for first time

Congratulations KC Chargers! Good luck next weekend.
    Super B
    2 Peter 2:19
    While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. - NKJV