Thread: West Brook vs IKE in Week 2

All-American 82 5A State Champs's Avatar

Default West Brook vs IKE in Week 2

What kind of team does IKE have this year? Will WB be able to keep it close? Your thoughts....
    2012 West Brook BRUINS......Let's Get It Done!

Default Re: West Brook vs IKE in Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by 82 5A State Champs View Post
    What kind of team does IKE have this year? Will WB be able to keep it close? Your thoughts....
    Let's just say IKE has played Hightower & NS. 1 win & 1 loss. BWB has played 2 4A teams close. Good Luck & rep 21-5.
    GO DAWGS!

Banned

it's gonna be an emotional night when weak brooke come to town. IKE will be playing for their fallen jv teammate. brooke had prblems with the weak 4a schools. IKE is better than ozen and central.

24-7 vs ozen
    20-14 vs central

82you seem to be realistic with the bruins. i see you guys in the playoffs,but if stump goes down or #16,it's gonna be a rough time making the playoffs.

just read your schedule on your post and it has IKE coming to bmt. the news from houston said ike was going to dedicate next week's home game to the fallen player.

All-American 82 5A State Champs's Avatar

I try to be realistic. I'm also smart enough to see that this is definitely a "down" year for us. With that, I'm not going around predicting a State Championship appearance, or anything like that. You're right about our offense. There seems to be something missing this year. There doesnt seem to be a spark, and there's obviously no "go to' guy. You're also right about #16. He's definitely a playmaker. However, with the current offensive scheme, that we seem to find ourselves in, he seldom gets the ball thrown to him. We appear to have a very one dimensional offense. With that said, if you can stop the run, you got us beat. I think our defense is good enough to keep us in games, but our offense isn't good enough to "go out and win a game" for us. IKE will obviously be playing with alot of emotion. I just hope our coaching will give us a chance to sneak away with one.
    2012 West Brook BRUINS......Let's Get It Done!

Hard to pick a winner for this game. But based on both teams strength of schedule I'll be leaning towards Big Ike. Ike had to play two of the top teams in the GHA in Hightower and North Shore while Westbrook has played two decent 4A golden triangle teams. Ike will be pumped up for this game by not only experiencing a death in their football family (game dedication) but also losing by big numbers last Friday at GPISD. I want to pick WB but give me Ike by 14.
    Member of the Triple B's Club

Bam! Katy Thread.