Everyone’s favorite stadium is usually based on the game(s) that they have experienced at a particular location.
Then it’s all about the game.
- If you had a place to park and didn’t have engage your four wheel drive to get in and out;
- If the concessions stand line moves reasonably fast;
- If you don’t have to stand in line to get into the head;
- If from your seat you have a good sight line of the field and are not sitting next to band parents;
- If the condition of the field is not a factor in the wide receivers route selection;
- If the refs are not wearing your opponent’s team gimme hat before the game;
The stadiums in which I’ve enjoyed the best High School Football games are: