Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 349

Thread: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

  1. #41
    All-Interweb pied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flower Mound
    Posts
    22,251

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by F18mustang View Post
    Aggy, wanting to be like Texas since 1883.


    Is building a 1000000000000 seat stadium what its gonna take to clean up the bat shiz off your memorial?
    The design looks a little familiar to me...


  2. #42
    All-Universe SV61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    COMFORT able
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post





    From A&M Athletics' facebook. Capacity 114,000
    Not that Stadiums have ever had a logic tied to them........

    I guess it is A&M's turn to do something to their place. Didn't Texas just finish up a big addition?

    I have always thought it would be neat, to tie the upper deck end zone seats to the sideline upper deck. Leave the one end open (Horseshoe I know), but this way, there MIGHT be a breeze on the field still that way.

    Not real sure Kyle needs 114K anyway. Would be pretty cool though, to have the joint jumpin with 110K + on November afternoons on those rare occasions........................

  3. #43
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by F18mustang View Post
    Aggy, wanting to be like Texas since 1883.


    Is building a 1000000000000 seat stadium what its gonna take to clean up the bat shiz off your memorial?
    I thought the bat stuff is the only thing holding the stadium together.
    FOF

  4. #44
    All-Universe thestud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Eagle nation
    Posts
    5,330

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by dragons08 View Post
    I thought the bat stuff is the only thing holding the stadium together.
    The foundation of dead dog corpses helps keep it sturdy for those sellout crowds

  5. #45
    All-Interweb chhspantherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    7-6A
    Posts
    19,521

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    really interesting take on the future of the conference.



    http://v4.texags.com/Stories/2411

  6. #46
    All-Interweb pied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flower Mound
    Posts
    22,251

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    blah blah blah....

    Funny thing to me is that for quite some time people laughed at what the Longhorn Network could possibly air, and now it will be the last straw that broke the camel's back.

  7. #47
    All-Interweb chhspantherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    7-6A
    Posts
    19,521

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by pied View Post
    blah blah blah....

    Funny thing to me is that for quite some time people laughed at what the Longhorn Network could possibly air, and now it will be the last straw that broke the camel's back.
    it's aggy to do so.........

  8. #48
    All-Universe SV61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    COMFORT able
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    ESPN Austin.....


  9. #49
    All-Interweb F18mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas Tech
    Posts
    15,380

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by chhspantherfan View Post
    really interesting take on the future of the conference.



    http://v4.texags.com/Stories/2411
    Good to know he caters to his delusional subscribers.

  10. #50
    All-American
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Never
    Posts
    986

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by pied View Post
    blah blah blah....

    Funny thing to me is that for quite some time people laughed at what the Longhorn Network could possibly air, and now it will be the last straw that broke the camel's back.
    Yeah, not TOO many expected them to blatantly violate the NCAA rules:

    NCAA rule 13.10.3 states:

    A member institution shall not permit a prospective student-athlete or a high school, college preparatory school or two-year college coach to appear, be interviewed or otherwise be involved (in person or via film, audio tape or videotape) on:
    (a) A radio or television program conducted by the institutionís coach;
    (b) A program in which the institutionís coach is participating; or
    (c) A program for which a member of the institutionís athletics staff has been instrumental in arranging for the appearance of the prospective student-athlete or coach or related program material.

    And yes, I know of the, "It's not us! It's ESPN!" copout going wround...
    Nice photo shop.....
    - GoOwls talking about a video

  11. #51
    All-American
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Never
    Posts
    986

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by F18mustang View Post
    Good to know he caters to his delusional subscribers.
    Are you just worried that A&M going to the SEC would leave you in the MWC? Actually, I don't even think they'd want that joke of a learning institution.
    Nice photo shop.....
    - GoOwls talking about a video

  12. #52
    All-American 1moreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    League City
    Posts
    982

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    I wanted to know if there was any word on Donnie Baggs or Howard Matthews and will either be starting???

  13. #53
    All-Galaxian
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by 1moreX View Post
    I wanted to know if there was any word on Donnie Baggs or Howard Matthews and will either be starting???
    Baggs enrolled at semester and is ahead of the curve, having been through spring drills as well. He probably won't start, but he'll see the field quite a bit. He's picked up the schemes very well and has looked good. Very likely he'll be #2 on the depth chart behind Garrick Williams. Matthews is having a good fall practice from all reports I've seen. He's a physical freak that they like not only as a hard hitting safety, but letting him slide down to linebacker in nickel situations and even using him in blitz packages. He could very likely end up #2 behind Trent Hunter, but he'll for sure see the field on special teams at the least. Very excited about both of these guys.
    2009 State Champions!

    Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

  14. #54
    All-American 1moreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    League City
    Posts
    982

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by AHSeagles View Post
    Baggs enrolled at semester and is ahead of the curve, having been through spring drills as well. He probably won't start, but he'll see the field quite a bit. He's picked up the schemes very well and has looked good. Very likely he'll be #2 on the depth chart behind Garrick Williams. Matthews is having a good fall practice from all reports I've seen. He's a physical freak that they like not only as a hard hitting safety, but letting him slide down to linebacker in nickel situations and even using him in blitz packages. He could very likely end up #2 behind Trent Hunter, but he'll for sure see the field on special teams at the least. Very excited about both of these guys.

    I just saw the Matthews will also be playing some RB in short yardage and goal line. Enjoy this guy for the next four years because you will miss him when he is gone to the NFL.

  15. #55
    All-Galaxian
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by 1moreX View Post
    I just saw the Matthews will also be playing some RB in short yardage and goal line. Enjoy this guy for the next four years because you will miss him when he is gone to the NFL.
    He worked some in fall camp as a short yardage back, but as long as Michael is healthy I don't expect him to get any carries in games. More of an insurance policy IMO, because Malena and Jones had ball security issues. He'll be on the field a lot. #2 behind Trent Hunter and he will more than likely have certain packages where he'll be on the field instead of one of the starters. Heck of an athlete.
    2009 State Champions!

    Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

  16. #56
    Reserve
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    hey i stumbled acros this site and saw an a&m thread. just tought i would stop in and say howdy. i never actually went to a&m. i'm orignally from nebraska and have always been a huge a&m fan. i currently live in austin and get annoyed by all the w horns that live here. anyways, just looking for another place to talk about the aggies. i'd gladly love to meet up and have a beer or few with some of you and talk football.

  17. #57
    All-Galaxian
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by Akita 41 View Post
    hey i stumbled acros this site and saw an a&m thread. just tought i would stop in and say howdy. i never actually went to a&m. i'm orignally from nebraska and have always been a huge a&m fan. i currently live in austin and get annoyed by all the w horns that live here. anyways, just looking for another place to talk about the aggies. i'd gladly love to meet up and have a beer or few with some of you and talk football.
    Holy sh*t, you're the fence guy!
    2009 State Champions!

    Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

  18. #58
    Reserve
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by AHSeagles View Post
    Holy sh*t, you're the fence guy!
    that's what they are saying to me on shaggy, well that and a bunch of other things, but i just LOL at them. you should have come out for the bbq, it was a good time had by all and hopefully we make it a annual thing

  19. #59
    All-Interweb svhorns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,020

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    The fence guy.
    S M I T H S O N V A L L E Y

    R A N G E R S

  20. #60
    Reserve
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: **Official Texas A&M Team Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by svhorns View Post
    The fence guy.
    i just want to talk football. if you want to come by and have beers then come. im sure you post on shaggy and have all my info anyways after some ******* w horn fan posted my info on that bored

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •