Thread: Neon Deion rant by Hank Hill

Default Neon Deion rant by Hank Hill

So Boomhower, I see they've elected Deion Sanders into the NFL Hall of Fame.

Deion is the same guy that ran back and forth from the Falcons and the Braves when the dirty birds were a joke and the Braves were starting to get the national spotlight.

Like yesterday, it was the night Neon Deion jetted up to Cincinnati and joined his NL teammates in the dugout just after the first pitch of the playoffs..... having run out of Falcons practice to a helicopter and then private jet...... all the way to Cincinnati and then back for Sunday NFL game.

somewhere in between he ran back a punt for a TD and started shaking his little skinny toosh and all the TV started zooming in on #2

a few years later, Deion races out to SF to join the 49ers so he'd get the same TV fame with their playoff bound team..... nevermind the one's that sweated to make the team a contender..... Deion fell right into the success of the moment..... and presto.... a super bowl ring with his buddy Charles Haley.

Then Deion left his SF buddies after he sees Jerry Jones fanning those dollars in his face and prescribing the drug of forn....... which was Deion's "self-proclaimed drug" of choice.

You know the rest Boomhower, what will he want next.... here in Arlin.............. changing the name of Bobby's Elementary School from Tom Landry to Deion Sanders Primetime Elementary School.

Heck, Charles Haley has more rings that Deion...... it must be that NFL network gig that pushed him to the top...... Vegas money.

By the way...... Deion's carpetbacker mentality has become the standard for all young people it seems...... just look at his own boy...... Cedar Hill, Flower Mound Marcus...... probably another stop his senior year...... mirrored his Daddy's lead..... nevermind the one's left behind.

So all hail the new NFL Hall of Famer....... we got a con artist as a role model.

Default Re: Neon Deion rant by Hank Hill

Well, someone needs to tell Mr. Hill (a man that I like) that, if Deion doesn't come to Dallas AFTER starting cornerback Kevin Smith rips his achilles, that there's a good chance that they might not have won ring #5. Besides, Deion was a free agent and, he had the right to leave Atlanta, especially when they were nowhere close to winning a ring at that time. Deion wanted a ring (got 2), and he did what he had to do to get it. Not like he put a gun to the head of the Falcons owner and said, let me out of a contract. He was a free agent! As for him playing 2 sports, if a man is more than capable of doing a job that he loves to do, what's the problem? I didn't see it as being selfish, but, I saw it as him being competitive and doing something that he loved to do. Who are we to judge? Last time I checked, none of us are perfect and we're all sinners. He had 2 jobs to do, and he did them without missing any time in between.

As for Deion Jr., his mother is the custodial parent and had lived in the Lewisville ISD before she lived in Cedar Hill. Mr. Hill has more class than to take shots at a kid who is actually a fantastic teammate (from what has been said by many). Leave the kids out of it.
    R.I.P. Jennifer R. Taylor July 18, 1986-January 22, 2010!

Mr. Hill, Deion is one of the best NFL players of all-time, and anyone who disagrees with him being in the HOF is someone I would not want to have voting power. The only beef I have with this year's class is that once again, Cris Carter is excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by su4c View Post
    Mr. Hill, Deion is one of the best NFL players of all-time, and anyone who disagrees with him being in the HOF is someone I would not want to have voting power. The only beef I have with this year's class is that once again, Cris Carter is excluded.

Dude went to 8 Pro Bowls, and was NFL first team All Pro 6 times, 22 career touchdowns, which is pretty good for someone who played defense. Was also the NFL's AP Defensive Player Of The Year in 1994. Need I say more?

This is where you post something no one else cares about.