Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

  1. #1
    All-Interweb F18mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas Tech
    Posts
    15,409

    Default Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....


  2. #2
    All-Galaxian
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Still wouldn't trade Manziel for Brewer. Brewer's a player though.
    2009 State Champions!

    Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

  3. #3
    All-Interweb F18mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas Tech
    Posts
    15,409

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by AHSeagles View Post
    Still wouldn't trade Manziel for Brewer. Brewer's a player though.
    Incorrect.

    You did not read the hidden message.

  4. #4
    All-Galaxian
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by F18mustang View Post
    Incorrect.

    You did not read the hidden message.
    Sorry thought this was about Manziel's hardware.


    ...ok it's going over my head, watching the Aggie basketball game.
    2009 State Champions!

    Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

  5. #5
    All-Galaxian
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Kenny Williams?
    2009 State Champions!

    Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

  6. #6
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,412

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    FOF

  7. #7
    All-Interweb
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    17,431

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    michael brewer is weak sauce. so is kenny williams.
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

  8. #8
    All-Galaxian
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    College Station
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    michael brewer is weak sauce. so is kenny williams.
    Oklahoma sucks, your argument is invalid.
    2009 State Champions!

    Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

  9. #9
    All-Interweb
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    17,431

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by ahseagles View Post
    oklahoma sucks, your argument is invalid.
    1.1/11

    see what i did there?
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

  10. #10
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,412

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    1.1/11

    see what i did there?
    Aggy. Dont be it.
    FOF

  11. #11
    All-Interweb
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    17,431

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by dragons08 View Post
    Aggy. Dont be it.
    You are sand aggy. Therefore your argument is invalid.
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You are sand aggy. Therefore your argument is invalid.
    You are trailor trash aggy. Therefore your argument is invalid.

  13. #13
    All-World
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Until his LOI is sent in and it is made official in writing I will not get exited about this one

  14. #14
    All-World
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Kenny Williams has given no official word on his switch, so I'm skeptical. A lot of rumors floating around out there. I think he ends up a raider. Would love love love to have him, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

  15. #15
    All-World
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    And after doing a little stalkerish researching, on Kenny Williams facebook he still has the interlocking Tt thing next to his name, which would indicate to me that he is still a raider. Hope I'm wrong.

  16. #16
    All-Interweb F18mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas Tech
    Posts
    15,409

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by chapfootball123 View Post
    Kenny Williams has given no official word on his switch, so I'm skeptical. A lot of rumors floating around out there. I think he ends up a raider. Would love love love to have him, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.


    He's not going anywhere.

  17. #17
    All-Interweb
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    17,431

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by UnbiasedObserver99 View Post
    You are trailor trash aggy. Therefore your argument is invalid.
    No, we're land thieves you dumb ***.
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

  18. #18
    All-World
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by F18mustang View Post


    He's not going anywhere.
    He's just gonna stay at Hendrickson a few more years? I highly highly doubt that is the case.

  19. #19
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer stevefoxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    anartica
    Posts
    9,512

    Default Re: Hold on Ags, Imma let you finish....

    Quote Originally Posted by UnbiasedObserver99 View Post
    You are trailor trash aggy. Therefore your argument is invalid.
    you're banned. Therefore your argument is invalid.
    Delivering the 5A news that matters to you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •