Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mr. NS Mustang Proud could use prayer

All-Galaxian

Default Re: Mr. NS Mustang Proud could use prayer

Prayers for you and your family. I cannot even imagine how hard this must be. God bless y'all.
    2009 State Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

Quote Originally Posted by NSMustangProud View Post
    Update:

We are still in the hospital...we are about to complete week 2 in Houston hospital...wound is slowly healing from prior surgery in San Antonio. Oncologist came in today and told us there's nothing else they can do for us as far as chemo...it's time to go home and call in hospice or go into long term acute care. We will probably go home with hospice so we can enjoy family time for whatever time we have left.

Thanks 5a for all your love, support, and prayers that you've given me during this hard time. I appreciate it so much! I never thought we'd get out of San Antonio...it's so nice to be home!
    I offer you and yours, prayer in this time of great need,

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest Comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant Reed, to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.
    Bobcat Fight Never Dies

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

All-World

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
    FOF

Go MARCUS!

I'm keeping you guys in my prayers. God bless you and your family. Please keep us updated.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer drgnbkr's Avatar

Please find some solace in our support...You know we are praying for you.
    "Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time."

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ktCarl's Avatar

Sorry to hear about this. I've been out of the Yard since November and will only pop in now and then. I hope the best for your husband, you and the whole family. If it gives you any hope, I have a friend that had 3rd stage pancreatic cancer and defeated it. He's been cancer free for over a year. I hope this will be the final outcome in your husband's battle. May God be with your family.
    I've got a fever! And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!

Poverty wants much; ktCarl everything!!

Update:

We are still in hospital in San Antonio. The surgeon thinks he might get to go home towards the weekend...not sure if that means Fri, Sat, or Sun. He's healing fine, but has a little bit of a wound infection. He will go home and probably not return to his work. I have to break some news to him when we return...no more work, no more paychecks, not alot of time left, probably no more chemo. Please continue to keep us lifted.

Thanks 5a...I appreciate all of you!
    It has been several days since any word has passed and we are all curiously wondering of any progress, and how things are gong for you and your family.

We want you to know that those of us here continue to pray for him, and your family for the utmost care and hopes that he be restored to health.
    Bobcat Fight Never Dies

Still praying for this sweet family.

Hello to all my wonderful 5a family,

Hubby is at home from the hospital and the hospice is taking very good care of him. They see him twice a week. They take care of his pain management and make sure he is comfortable. He's been able to get up and move around quite a bit. We've had some visitors, but he does tire easily. Today, we actually went and made our funeral arrangements (his and mine). It's nice to just have that taken care of and to know our children will not ever have to mess with it when that time comes. I just wanted to check in and let you know we are living day by day and know we have some challenges ahead, but we are dealing with them as they come and have accepted whatever the good Lord puts in front of us.

Love to all of you,
    Reed & Trina
    NS Mustangs

UT Longhorns ~ Hook 'em

All-Universe

Hubby is at home from the hospital and the hospice is taking very good care of him. They see him twice a week. They take care of his pain management and make sure he is comfortable. He's been able to get up and move around quite a bit. We've had some visitors, but he does tire easily. Today, we actually went and made our funeral arrangements (his and mine). It's nice to just have that taken care of and to know our children will not ever have to mess with it when that time comes. I just wanted to check in and let you know we are living day by day and know we have some challenges ahead, but we are dealing with them as they come and have accepted whatever the good Lord puts in front of us.

Love to all of you,
    Reed & Trina
    Please know the prayers and thoughts keep heading your way. Anytime you need a virtual shoulder please know PM is just a click of the mouse away.
    FOF

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar

Continued prayers for you and Reed, Trina. God bless.
    Go Pack!

All-World

Continued prayers for your family. And thank you so much for taking the time to update us.
    FOF

Go MARCUS!

All-World

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you and comfort you in these trying times.
    Blue: Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely!

Love to all of you,
    Reed & Trina
    Reed & Trina,
    Our thoughts are with you and yours. Remember, we are only a hop, skip, & jump away.
    GO DAWGS!

Unbelievable attitude and outlook. Thoughts and prayers for you, Reed, and the rest of your family.

Love to all of you,
    Reed & Trina
    Trina, I pray for you, Reed and your family every night.... God bless you guys and PM me any time if you need anything!

Keep fighting - there is always hope.
    Abilene High School, class of '84
    United States Air Force, 1984 -2008

https://twitter.com/mike03car
    https://www.facebook.com/mike03car

"Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence." - Vince Lombardi

"The past is history. Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why they call it the present." - Mike Ditka

All-World

Still praying for your family!
    FOF

Go MARCUS!

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar

Please give Reed some comforting words from his HS football friends (and you too). Peace to your family.
    Go Pack!