Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LR46 sign off . . .

Default LR46 sign off . . .

Only from the Yard. Oh my how it hurts. I know I am not loved quite as much as farmer and I have found severe hostiliy here . . . more than even an X Navy Seal and Intelligence Officer can muster. I also find I wake up in the morning and see IQ points lying, screaming on my pillow "Help me, Help me".

So in order to get to a much more real, normal and mature life, I say good luck to all you pea brains and dill weeds (like or not). And never forget that I can help you still if you need it . . . just look over your shoulder . . . and I'm there.

It will be the best send off and highest sign of respect anyone here could honor me with is to not post one reply in this thread. . . but I don't think any of the immature children here can resist. Thank you and . . . I am truly happier to see me vacate this place than you are . . . QED
    "I don't shoot to kill. I want a silver bullet to be a symbol of justice." "Hi-ho, Silver, away!!!"

1733 Katy Fort Bend Road, Katy Texas, 77493

Default Re: LR46 sign off . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LR46 View Post
    Only from the Yard. Oh my how it hurts. I know I am not loved quite as much as farmer and I have found severe hostiliy here . . . more than even an X Navy Seal and Intelligence Officer can muster. I also find I wake up in the morning and see IQ points lying, screaming on my pillow "Help me, Help me".

So in order to get to a much more real, normal and mature life, I say good luck to all you pea brains and dill weeds (like or not). And never forget that I can help you still if you need it . . . just look over your shoulder . . . and I'm there.

It will be the best send off and highest sign of respect anyone here could honor me with is to not post one reply in this thread. . . but I don't think any of the immature children here can resist. Thank you and . . . I am truly happier to see me vacate this place than you are . . . QED
    Dude...I dont really have any beef with you...but in all honesty...you're just a little bit creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by LR46 View Post
    And never forget that I can help you still if you need it . . . just look over your shoulder . . . and I'm there.
    Will you have the decency to give me a reacharound as well?

LR46, feel free to post, just best to avoid being antagonistic. If you post honestly and seriously, people will respond with such.

I have exited the yard several times due to heated discussions that were beyond what they should have been, sometimes my fault.

I suggest stick with some football talk for a while, and come back to the yard in the post season.
    “God is changing and evolving as we are, For God lives in us and in our hearts. When we spread love and kindness in the world, we touch our own divinity and recognize it. -- Pope Francis

John 8:7...1 John 4:20...Colossians 3:17
    The rules of comparative advantage are ironclad....and the willingness to let an industry poison your air and water is a comparative advantage. - Firebird

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Farmer would be so flattered.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer slorch's Avatar

CJK5H

Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    posted it before I could!
    If I knew what I was doing I'd probably be bored.

Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    What he said^

Quote Originally Posted by F18mustang View Post
    Will you have the decency to give me a reacharound as well?
    From Full Metal Jacket.

That was funny

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar

Should we expect goowls to start posting more now?

All-Universe

Quote Originally Posted by dragons08 View Post
    Probably.
    FOF

All-Omnipotent Copypasta GoOwls's Avatar
    Garland, Texas...and just keeping it real in The Yard

Quote Originally Posted by SWMHebron View Post
    Probably.
    Excuse me, but exactly who are you, noob.....furthermore, why should I care?

You know, LR46, or whatever his handle is, is a creppy dude. He thinks he can ride his thesarus around and impress us with some 50 cent words and big hollow talk.....not me....he's a poser from the word go, IMHO......if he can't take the heat he dishes, it's just as well he tucks tail and runs....
    2013 5A TEXAS HS FOOTBALL COLLEGE TOP GUN "PICK 'EM" CHAMPION

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it......shut up about the 10% and deal with the 90%....you have control over the 90%.

CHARACTER is not found in a bottle, a pipe, a doob, a line, a hit, a needle, or any other means of obsession that alters the mind and creates illusions of grandeur, no matter how hard you look for it there... If you have to prop it up with a substance....it ain't CHARACTER.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons08 View Post
    Dude......and I thought we were tight.....

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it......shut up about the 10% and deal with the 90%....you have control over the 90%.

CHARACTER is not found in a bottle, a pipe, a doob, a line, a hit, a needle, or any other means of obsession that alters the mind and creates illusions of grandeur, no matter how hard you look for it there... If you have to prop it up with a substance....it ain't CHARACTER.

Quote Originally Posted by GoOwls View Post
    Excuse me, but exactly who are you, noob.....furthermore, why should I care?

You know, LR46, or whatever his handle is, is a creppy dude. He thinks he can ride his thesarus around and impress us with some 50 cent words and big hollow talk.....not me....he's a poser from the word go, IMHO......if he can't take the heat he dishes, it's just as well he tucks tail and runs....
    Go read her signature. She is no noob.

All-Universe

Quote Originally Posted by JagFan View Post
    And someone can't take a joke.
    FOF

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar

Dude......and I thought we were tight.....
    Wasn't a knock on you at all, was just simply calling you out on your alter ego.

For someone who carries himself as a highly educated person, you should of caught that fairly easily.
    FOF

Quote Originally Posted by JagFan View Post
    Then why the frowney face in her post against me posting....I can be as big of a jerk as she is...yes?.....equality and all, you know.....

Hey, I'm not LR46 and I didn't get the joke.....I haven't been posting much lately, so yeah, I didn't really get it......I don't get the whole LR46 thing anyway....maybe I need to sign in more than once or twice a week so I can stay up on things.

I really thought people was on my a**.....sorry for the misread.....kinda makes me feel like Gilbert or Kitna trying to read a secondary.....sorry for the vitriol.....my bad...

Hey, I'm not LR46 and I didn't get the joke.....I haven't been posting much lately, so yeah, I didn't really get it......I don't get the whole LR46 thing anyway....maybe I need to sign in more than once or twice a week so I can stay up on things.

I really thought people was on my a**.....sorry for the misread.....kinda makes me feel like Gilbert or Kitna trying to read a secondary.....sorry for the vitriol.....my bad...

whatever you say, fail.
    Vi verborum omnia superabo

Quote Originally Posted by okt0ber View Post
    Does anything you ever say make any sense? You should move to San Francisco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Fan View Post
    you'll be restriction for a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaganrattler07 View Post
    I favor waterboarding.
    "Spokesman for the Whack"

Theatre of Dreams since 1910
    08, 11, 52, 56, 57, 65, 67, 93, 94, 96, 97, 99, 00, 01, 03, 07, 08, 09, 11

Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post

whatever you say, fail.
    OK, little boys, here is your official permission slip to ask KT2000 if I'm LR46.

KT, you have my permission to answer their questions about this issue.

Actually, boys, I'm quite offended that you think a neandertal like him is me.....srsly, I'm offended.