Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys Suck Thread

Default Re: Cowboys Suck Thread

Apart from Detroit, who else on the schedule can the Cowboys win against.

2-14 is looking very realisitic now and a high draft pick.

Did McGee get any PT?

Since 1960 I have never watched a pro football game that The cowboys were not involved in. So if I'm a fan at all I'm a cowboyfan. The past several years it seems like in the first quarter of every game I can see how it will play out so I turn them off. Most often I am right.

Now, this season as I view their indifference I continue to watch in hopes the other teams completly humble them. Am I the only one with those feelings? Anyhow as of 10 minutes ago I've spent my last minute with them this season.

They need to close the palace and move these imposters over to the cotton bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by LR46 View Post
    NO coaching
    NO play calling
    NO D-Backs
    NO O-line
    NO running game
    NO Barber ( a shell of himself)
    NO Jones (looks like a wussie)
    NO QB (but that really doesn't matter)

NO Team

AWESOME . . . COWBOYS REALLY DO SUCK!!!
    Go Rangers, Go Trinity!!!

Oh yes, if there's any worse team out there just play Dallas and you will get well in a hurry.
    and now no recievers.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotrain View Post
    Since 1960 I have never watched a pro football game that The cowboys were not involved in. So if I'm a fan at all I'm a cowboyfan. The past several years it seems like in the first quarter of every game I can see how it will play out so I turn them off. Most often I am right.

Now, this season as I view their indifference I continue to watch in hopes the other teams completly humble them. Am I the only one with those feelings? Anyhow as of 10 minutes ago I've spent my last minute with them this season.

They need to close the palace and move these imposters over to the cotton bowl.
    Hate to use the term underachievers, but that is exactly what they are. They absolutely cannot overcome any adversity at all. Indifference indeed, and it is at every position including coaching.

Unfortunately as I have posted over and over, there will be no changes regardless of who is HC, assistants, etc. as long as Jerry remains in charge of football operations.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer drgnbkr's Avatar

They are lacking at QB but the defense is all there and have no excuses...They flat out don't care!
    "Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time."

Quote Originally Posted by drgnbkr View Post
    They are lacking at QB but the defense is all there and have no excuses...They flat out don't care!
    I really wish I could agrue with you on this, but you are 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by Maroondog View Post
    Hate to use the term underachievers, but that is exactly what they are. They absolutely cannot overcome any adversity at all. Indifference indeed, and it is at every position including coaching.

Unfortunately as I have posted over and over, there will be no changes regardless of who is HC, assistants, etc. as long as Jerry remains in charge of football operations.
    You hit this sucker right in the gas tank!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnbkr View Post
    Your closer to it than I but we now have lost with all QBs. Is that what you mean?

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar

Don't think you fire Wade mid-season unless you just make Campo the interim.
    Go Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Favpack View Post
    Don't think you fire Wade mid-season unless you just make Campo the interim.
    Unfortunately I think you are right. Because realistically you can't make the RHG the interim coach after his performance to date...

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ktCarl's Avatar

Wow, the Cowboys really do suck. They played like they have already packed it in this season. Well, they beat the Texans.
    I've got a fever! And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!

Poverty wants much; ktCarl everything!!

Not looking good, not at all.
    Describes a grand synthesis of a long series of changes in the assembly and composition of energy, matter, and life .

Heard a reporter say that Jones told him he has never fired a coach in the middle of the season. Jones says that there are only 33 practices left this year and nothing a new coach could do to help the season. You see, here is where I just shake my head and say how the hell did this man get rich? I mean why wouldn't we want a guy to come in to see what we have and get ready for the next season. This season is done and everybody and their dog knows Phillips is a lame duck coach and if we were keeping him because of his defensive coordinating ability, I think today took care of that need. The team is not playing for him, he has completely lost them and you can't fire all the players. No Jerry, now is the time to bring someone in to evaluate our talent and our needs for the next draft and free agency. I don't know any Cowboy fan holding out hope for this team the rest of the year....none. I talked to a friend earlier in the week and he said he was going to the jacksonville game and I asked him if he had good seats. He told me no but he figured that he could go to the stadium and find some on the ground. LOL

I have been a fan for over 40 years and this is perhaps the most embarrassing season I have ever seen. They have had bad seasons before but had little or no talent. I could just imagine if Shanahan would have come to Dallas with all this potential. Thanks Jerry for completely destroying football season for me. Not sure how you think you can fill that monstrosity of a stadium with a worst in the NFL team playing in it.

On paper the Cowboys have the talent, but in reality the Cowgirls have the better moves.
    "Do your best, don't sweat the rest"
    Tradition of Excellence
    State Champions: 83, 88, 92, 93, 95, 02
    Semifinal Champions: 83,88,90,92,93,95,96,98,02,05,07
    Regional Champions: 82,83,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,98,02,04,05,07

37consecutive winning seasons: 1977-Present

When I thought the Cowboys could not get any worse, they just proved me wrong today..

Have a great day.

COACH E

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Heard a reporter say that Jones told him he has never fired a coach in the middle of the season. Jones says that there are only 33 practices left this year and nothing a new coach could do to help the season. You see, here is where I just shake my head and say how the hell did this man get rich? I mean why wouldn't we want a guy to come in to see what we have and get ready for the next season.
    Who would come into this mess that is not currently coaching or in the booth. If any coach is currently employeed, doubtful they would leave this late in the season to take over this disaster. If the coach is currently unemployed, then he probably stinks or is under network contract and stinks. This season is a wash regardless, and afraid Wade is the man till the end. Then one must also realize also that even after Wade is gone, Jerry will still be there, and afraid he ain't going anywhere.
    FLY NAVY

The cowboys play my Giants in 2 weeks I can't wait!!! Open season on Kitna!!!!
    Pearland 2010 5A State Champions
    Giants Superbowl Champions 86,90,07,11
    Notre Dame
    Pearland Dawson

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer SLC93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toonman View Post
    Apart from Detroit, who else on the schedule can the Cowboys win against.

2-14 is looking very realisitic now and a high draft pick.
    This is precisely what I think. I think they may luck into another along the way but I dont see them finishing any better than 3-13.

I'm actually praying for the flame out. Let em burn. The brighter the better. When they become the biggest disappointment in NFL history Jerry will be forced to bring in a real staff. That staff will inherit a team with a ton of talent and the first or second pick in every round of the draft. An embarassed JOnes is the best thing we can hope for.
    "Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. C.S. Lewis

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer SLC93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twcpfan1 View Post
    Did McGee get any PT?
    They cant play that card til later in the season. Besides, how is a raw prospect gonna show or do anythng behind an oline that stinks with a run game that is nonexistent and a defense that has quit?
    "Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. C.S. Lewis