Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys Suck Thread

Default Cowboys Suck Thread

Is there really anything to discuss?

Default Re: Cowboys Suck Thread

Word on the street is that, the 'Boys will not be going to Minnesota. Instead, they're gonna go play the Alto Yellowjackets JV squad.

Alto wins by a field goal!
    R.I.P. Jennifer R. Taylor July 18, 1986-January 22, 2010!

If we keep going in this direction, change will surely come in the coaching ranks. Just hope Jerry doesn't make the situation worse than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 2000 Eagle View Post
    Word on the street is that, the 'Boys will not be going to Minnesota. Instead, they're gonna go play the Alto Yellowjackets JV squad.

Alto wins by a field goal!
    I hope not. It would be a disgrace to the Alto program to have to play this type of competition.

Quote Originally Posted by su4c View Post
    If we keep going in this direction, change will surely come in the coaching ranks. Just hope Jerry doesn't make the situation worse than it already is.
    Does it matter who he has standing on the sidelines? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Maroondog View Post
    Does it matter who he has standing on the sidelines? Seriously?
    As long as Jerry is watching from his spot in the booth, probably not. Just saying a coaching change is bound to happen. The only thing Wade had on his side last year was the defense but with the way they're playing now, he's got nothing to lean on.

All-Universe

Quote Originally Posted by su4c View Post
    As long as Jerry is watching from his spot in the booth, probably not. Just saying a coaching change is bound to happen. The only thing Wade had on his side last year was the defense but with the way they're playing now, he's got nothing to lean on.
    The offense played well enough today to win, despite the INTs. The defense and kick coverage gave it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Wings Mom View Post
    The offense played well enough today to win, despite the INTs. The defense and kick coverage gave it away.
    In fact, how many times was Romo sacked, 6? How many times hit, how many rushed passes, how many times on the ground?

The problem today was the same problem as the other games, the Offensive Line. and the new twist was the secondary. Made VY look like Joe Namath.

We better keep a young QB around as backup, cause Tony won't be able to take this all season.

One thing for sure, 1 good game out of 4 does not get you to the Super Bowl.
    The rules of comparative advantage are ironclad....and the willingness to let an industry poison your air and water is a comparative advantage. - Firebird

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slcdragonfan View Post
    In fact, how many times was Romo sacked, 6? How many times hit, how many rushed passes, how many times on the ground?

The problem today was the same problem as the other games, the Offensive Line. and the new twist was the secondary. Made VY look like Joe Namath.

We better keep a young QB around as backup, cause Tony won't be able to take this all season.

One thing for sure, 1 good game out of 4 does not get you to the Super Bowl.
    If my math is correct, it gets you to 4-12 - which means a darn good 2011 draft pick! Winner!
    Go Pack!

All-Interweb

lol @ dawgfan.
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

I won't dump on the Cowboys.....but it sure feels better being a Giants fan.
    Describes a grand synthesis of a long series of changes in the assembly and composition of energy, matter, and life .

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar

In all seriousness, the team could still get on a roll, but, at this point, the hole is almost too deep.

You essentially now need to beat Philly twice, NY twice and the 'Skins at home. If you do that - you're probably ok. I would put the odds of that happening at about 20%.

The team is in serious potential of slipping into the 6-10 range - losing the season completely. If that happens - you'll see a Cowher or Tony Dungy with a totally new staff. Wouldn't that be tragic.
    Go Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    lol @ dawgfan.
    I do what I can to entertain you. If ou loses I will start a FIRE BOB STOOPS thread immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Vol-ution View Post
    I won't dump on the Cowboys.....but it sure feels better being a Giants fan.
    I don't blame you, the Giants looked better yesterday than I have seen them in a while. They keep that up they will run away with the division.

Quote Originally Posted by Favpack View Post
    In all seriousness, the team could still get on a roll, but, at this point, the hole is almost too deep.

You essentially now need to beat Philly twice, NY twice and the 'Skins at home. If you do that - you're probably ok. I would put the odds of that happening at about 20%.

The team is in serious potential of slipping into the 6-10 range - losing the season completely. If that happens - you'll see a Cowher or Tony Dungy with a totally new staff. Wouldn't that be tragic.
    Jones the idiot missed his shot a Shanahan and I doubt Cowher would be able to work with jerrah. Maybe Chucky could be an option

I saw quotes in the paper today from players essentially saying "We don't know what the problem is."

I contend that if the players cannot see the stupid penalties, lack of discipline, missed assignments, poor coaching, etc., etc., etc., then the IQ average on this team is far less than a snail.

On the good side of all this, the comic value here is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroondog View Post
    I saw quotes in the paper today from players essentially saying "We don't know what the problem is."

I contend that if the players cannot see the stupid penalties, lack of discipline, missed assignments, poor coaching, etc., etc., etc., then the IQ average on this team is far less than a snail.

On the good side of all this, the comic value here is priceless.
    I would say start right here (not with Tony, he is the only reason they are in the games anyway, but with the fact that he is on the ground):

The rules of comparative advantage are ironclad....and the willingness to let an industry poison your air and water is a comparative advantage. - Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by slcdragonfan View Post
    I would say start right here (not with Tony, he is the only reason they are in the games anyway, but with the fact that he is on the ground):

Romo might benefit by starting to assert himself. I'd like to see him get into a face or two and take a leadership role. He has a very passive demeanor and they need someone who can light the fire.

All-Interweb

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    If ou loses I will start a FIRE BOB STOOPS thread immediately.
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

They "sucie","sucie".....thay sucie lone time...but they still my boyz
    "THE BEAST FROM THE EAST"
    class of '81

"CUJO" "WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED"