25 92.59%
  • Kingwood

2 7.41%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Shore vs kingwood

Default North Shore vs kingwood

Who wins, why

Default Re: North Shore vs kingwood

Even though we aren't riding into town with the dominating bunch we usually do. The scarlet and white mustangs still have more talent than our blue and white couter parts do. This one is over early and then the backups come in and continue the route.
    We beez about to bring da thunder and lightning like it ain't neva been brought before.

All-Universe

Jeez, NS will mop up on this game. This should be a game where NS tweaks the fine tuning of the passing attack. At least that is what I would do. AND WORK ON THAT FREAKIN KICKING GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool View Post
    Even though we aren't riding into town with the dominating bunch we usually do. The scarlet and white mustangs still have more talent than our blue and white couter parts do. This one is over early and then the backups come in and continue the route.
    I think so, no disrespect to kingwood. They gave us a little game when we played them a few years ago in the 1st round at first.

From what I've seen by their stats they are trying to find a rb, lots of players have handled the ball for kw the past few weeks. Their qb has 10 passing yards so far this season. Avg 9.3 points a game. I really want to see the passing game take off for the mustangs. I also anxious to see the newly renovated turner stadium.
    Member of the Triple B's Club

Bam! Katy Thread.

If Kingwood gives NS a game then everyone who said Klein played nobody's can kiss the Ar%&se

If NS blows them out then oh well Klein did too so we are still good...

I am sure you guys love my logic.
    "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself".

"I知 not saying I知 batman but no one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room together"

Quote Originally Posted by rodjohns View Post
    If Kingwood gives NS a game then everyone who said Klein played nobody's can kiss the Ar%&se

Nah.....you're just suffering from KDD.......(Klein Deficiency Disorder)
    ''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it's even tougher if you're stupid.''-- John Wayne

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer; 2009 Pick 'Em Challenge Champion baylordad's Avatar

North Shore by what ever they like
    IT TAKES BALLS TO PLAY GOLF!

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ktCarl's Avatar

Kingwood. It's what's for dinner for hungry Mustangs. I don't know but the Stangs need to ditch that inept offense they run.
    I've got a fever! And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!

Poverty wants much; ktCarl everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by ktCarl View Post
    Kingwood. It's what's for dinner for hungry Mustangs. I don't know but the Stangs need to ditch that inept offense they run.
    Fake right fake left lil option here we go…pass it once pass it twice oops thats not nice...
    "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself".

"I知 not saying I知 batman but no one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room together"

north shore by 3

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer- Original Member t00 playa's Avatar

NS takes this one relatively easy..... then heads into homecoming week.
    Twitter: t00playa

North Shore Mustangs non Bandwaggoner

TulsaHale74 - Gone but not forgotten.

someone actually thinks kingwood is going to win this game, for kingwood to win, the same thing that happen for PAM(Port arthur memorial) needs to happen again.
    Everyone has a game plan until we run back a 99 yard touchdown on them. -DA SHO Mustangs

Starter

if ns had a passing game they will dominate

To me i rather da rb do what tracy woods and tim cornett it will confuse some defense

for example put bryant behind da qb and number 20 behind bryant a combo

kicking game is gonna take some time due to the fact dat da new kicker is a freshman and dat was his first varsity game so he will hopefully be good by the time district games come around

What we do need is a punt kicker who can do a fake and run like how demby did and punt da ball at least 30 or 40 yds

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2000NSMustang!!! View Post
    someone actually thinks kingwood is going to win this game, for kingwood to win, the same thing that happen for PAM(Port arthur memorial) needs to happen again.
    The same thing WILL happen again, YOU WILL LOSE. I see no difference in no sho from last year to this year. Remember Ya'll gotta come to P.A. again. It could get ugly real fast. You can pin this up in the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by The GOAT View Post
    The same thing WILL happen again, YOU WILL LOSE. I see no difference in no sho from last year to this year. Remember Ya'll gotta come to P.A. again. It could get ugly real fast. You can pin this up in the locker room.
    Lolol I love talking mess with you guys, it is legendary considering we have only been talking like this since last year after yall got incredibly lucky, but hey you won the game and that is all that matters. But dont think for one instance that pam is going to put a whipping on us, we are not alice, or central, or ozen, we play 5a football, has pam forgot they are a 5a program too. But this week yall are playing your first 5a game right, good luck with that one. I have no problem coming down to pam, in fact i am glad we are coming there to right what was wrong last year. I was going to be quiet until the week of the game came but i am going to say this, that ranking yall got in the A.P has to be for 4a football, yall are dominating class 4a, congratulations.
    Everyone has a game plan until we run back a 99 yard touchdown on them. -DA SHO Mustangs

PAM IS THE MOST DOMINANT TEAM IN CLASS 4A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUT NOW HOW WILL THEY FARE MOVING UP TO CLASS 5A???????????

Now post that in your locker room...................

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2000NSMustang!!! View Post
    Lolol I love talking mess with you guys, it is legendary considering we have only been talking like this since last year after yall got incredibly lucky, but hey you won the game and that is all that matters. But dont think for one instance that pam is going to put a whipping on us, we are not alice, or central, or ozen, we play 5a football, has pam forgot they are a 5a program too. But this week yall are playing your first 5a game right, good luck with that one. I have no problem coming down to pam, in fact i am glad we are coming there to right what was wrong last year. I was going to be quiet until the week of the game came but i am going to say this, that ranking yall got in the A.P has to be for 4a football, yall are dominating class 4a, congratulations.
    Do you understand the phrase, ''Don't start none, won't be none'', I get tired of you guys whining/crying about last year, If you wanna cry, cry about how the mustangs qb hasn't improved from last year, how the kicking game is just as pathetic as last season, how the offense can't stretch the field, how the defense will wear down in the 4th qtr (see katy game)because the offense was a NO SHO. Say what you will about our schedule but we've only did the samething that NS has done win the games we were suppose to. Hopefully ya'll can get by KW

Go MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kingwood that is)
    The real smack hasn't even started yet and i'm already under your skin?
    Patitan hasn't even started on you guys yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rodjohns View Post

Guys, lets be honest here. Kingwood sucks this year, no offense mustang fans. Even the coaching staff would tell you off the record they will get killed in this game. over by halftime, no question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The GOAT View Post
    Do you understand the phrase, ''Don't start none, won't be none'', I get tired of you guys whining/crying about last year, If you wanna cry, cry about how the mustangs qb hasn't improved from last year, how the kicking game is just as pathetic as last season, how the offense can't stretch the field, how the defense will wear down in the 4th qtr (see katy game)because the offense was a NO SHO. Say what you will about our schedule but we've only did the samething that NS has done win the games we were suppose to. Hopefully ya'll can get by KW

Go MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kingwood that is)
    The real smack hasn't even started yet and i'm already under your skin?
    Patitan hasn't even started on you guys yet.
    Haha y'all take this very seriously huh?
    Member of the Triple B's Club

Bam! Katy Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ns Mustangs 07 View Post
    if ns had a passing game they will dominate

To me i rather da rb do what tracy woods and tim cornett it will confuse some defense

for example put bryant behind da qb and number 20 behind bryant a combo

kicking game is gonna take some time due to the fact dat da new kicker is a freshman and dat was his first varsity game so he will hopefully be good by the time district games come around

What we do need is a punt kicker who can do a fake and run like how demby did and punt da ball at least 30 or 40 yds
    C'mon now get it right...da rb has to run wit da ball you got dat.

English please..I don't read dat well...

WHO DAT?