Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: worst visitor parking in 5A?

Default Re: worst visitor parking in 5A?

Sv

Dallas Jesuit

"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer".

-- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by prof9292 View Post
    Klein High School without a doubt.
    X2!
    Abutsolutely embarrasing,same as Dement. Iunderstand budgeting and things. But these engineers have to realize that if you're gonna build an arena with a certain capacity, It will need infrastructure (Jerry Jones,HELLO?!). Also, if the roads in and out are minimalized, have leos to direct and move the traffic to improve flow. Brazosport is the best at that.
    Beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer."
    Maureen Ogle
    Wolfpack Rules!

All-District

I'll agree with Coppell ingres/egress, luckily LD Bell hasn't played there in a few years; Allen - had to park at grocery store or strip center last two years to watch Longview and Trinity games; Klein - arrived late to see Katy play there a few years ago; Lake Highlands - watched them in playoffs last year and parked on a side street SW of the stadium, took awhile to cross Church Road; Dallas Jesuit - parked in a strip office lot; Katy Rhodes - great parking lot but don't get caught on the west side leaving with the rush (needs more exits); Southlake Carroll - it's been several years since I've been there, but I'm glad I could contribute to a needy cause with my $3 parking fee in years past.

Look forward to seeing Pasadena and Turner parking situations this Saturday. I guess I better get there early.