Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2010 3-5A Thread

Banned

Default Official 2010 3-5A Thread

Hey Mojo! We want our bell back!

All-Galaxian

Default Re: Official 2010 3-5A Thread

Adios Weatherford, Paschal, Richland, Haltom, North Crowley, and Burleson. Hello old friends in Midland and Odessa!
    2009 State Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by elprezidente View Post
    everytime you eat a steak, a hippies hackysack falls in the sewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsstud View Post
    looks like something from the depths of the merkel trailerpark
    In reference to "wtf is a bearcat?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AHSeagles View Post
    Adios Weatherford, Paschal, Richland, Haltom, North Crowley, and Burleson. Hello old friends in Midland and Odessa!
    You have to admit it was fun playing a host of new teams for the past couple of years.

I am ready for the road trips out west. The smell of black gold while driving into hostile territory.

Now back to the bell. Where is it? Has she been taken care of? Cleaned and polished on a weekly basis?

Quote Originally Posted by AbEagleFan View Post
    Now back to the bell. Where is it? Has she been taken care of? Cleaned and polished on a weekly basis?

All-American

You have to admit it was fun playing a host of new teams for the past couple of years.

I am ready for the road trips out west. The smell of black gold while driving into hostile territory.

Unfortunately the bell was retired. Since Permian's name was on it more than any other (by a large margin), it rests at 1800 E. 42nd St. in Odessa. Viewing hours are Mon-Fri 8:45am to 3:50pm.

All-Galaxian

It may have been fun for the football team, but basketball didn't enjoy it one bit!
    2009 State Champions!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAttack View Post
    Unfortunately the bell was retired. Since Permian's name was on it more than any other (by a large margin), it rests at 1800 E. 42nd St. in Odessa. Viewing hours are Mon-Fri 8:45am to 3:50pm.
    Okay, just got the alarm codes to deactivate the laser sensors.

Time to make a trip to E. 42nd St. in Odessa....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AHSeagles View Post
    It may have been fun for the football team, but basketball didn't enjoy it one bit!
    No you mean they "aren't enjoying" it one bit!

All-Galaxian

No you mean they "aren't enjoying" it one bit!
    It's like the anti-football team. Instead of dishing them out, they receive weekly arse beatings.
    2009 State Champions!

Banned

From the Abilene paper...

I get the feeling Cooper isn't happy about this.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...st-conference/

From the Abilene paper...

I get the feeling Cooper isn't happy about this.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...st-conference/
    bwaaaahahahaaa

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AE 8008 View Post
    bwaaaahahahaaa
    Spoke with several Cooper parents today. They are not happy at all.

Do they have anyone coming back next year? I know our JV teams pretty much demolished them this year.

All-Galaxian

Spoke with several Cooper parents today. They are not happy at all.

Do they have anyone coming back next year? I know our JV teams pretty much demolished them this year.
    I don't understand why they're so upset, they would have been more than competitive in either 5A district last year. They'll get over it. buncha whiny babies
    2009 State Champions!

Reserve

Got plenty coming back. Your JV beat ours 21-20 after Cooper scored with less than a minute and went for 2 and missed.

Keep patting yourselves on the back. You can be sure that our kids and our coaching staff are ecstatic about being back in the old district.

And for what it is worth, ask Odessa High how they enjoyed scrimmaging us the last 2 years. Cooper got after them real good this year.

All-Galaxian

Quote Originally Posted by artist58 View Post
    Got plenty coming back. Your JV beat ours 21-20 after Cooper scored with less than a minute and went for 2 and missed.

Keep patting yourselves on the back. You can be sure that our kids and our coaching staff are ecstatic about being back in the old district.

And for what it is worth, ask Odessa High how they enjoyed scrimmaging us the last 2 years. Cooper got after them real good this year.

Why so serious?
    2009 State Champions!

Banned

Seriously? I thought it was 40-0 or something like that. Educate me with facts.

btw... How many 5A teams has cooper actually beaten in the past 3 years or so? I'm sorry, can't hear you, how many?

and another btw... 2 years in 4A and didn't do too well, huh. I understand your frustration. You guys should have been playing for the title both years. Didn't even get out of the region. Won a district, that's about it.

Okay, ticked off enough now? Save your attitude for the season. Right now isn't the time.

Banned

oh and a scrimmage? are you serious?

Reserve

I tried to educate you with the facts. It was 21-20. You were wrong. I had a son on the team.

Never ran your program down, or called you out. You guys did a great job this year. Just tried to point out your point regarding the JV demolishing us was not factual, and that Cooper fans and players are excited about the new realignment. Quite frankly, i don't read anything in the paper that says different.

My statement regarding OHS was to point out that we felt we had a good team this year. They wound up winning that district out west. Just stating we matched up, as i know you would guys would have as well.

i am in hopes the two of us might play for a district championship. that sir, would be good for Abilene. In any event, it is a great district, and will be tough every week.

the 5A teams we played the last 2 years (including you) have a combined 61-13. We did not get to play Paschall, Haltom or any of those guys. Garland and AHS won their respective districts the last 2 years, and you guys won a state championship. Well done sir, and we felt we held our own for the most part both years.

We played 3 rounds deep the last two years. You guys were one and done in 2008, and won it all this year. Great team this year, and quite frankly i thought the Cooper Ahs game this year was great. Just like everyone else, we could not stop the Sims. Two great players.

Try a little humility. You guys are real good, and crowing about it kind of lessens the impact.

I love Abilene, and I think we have two really good football teams.

Take that for what it is worth.

Seriously? I thought it was 40-0 or something like that. Educate me with facts.

btw... How many 5A teams has cooper actually beaten in the past 3 years or so? I'm sorry, can't hear you, how many?

and another btw... 2 years in 4A and didn't do too well, huh. I understand your frustration. You guys should have been playing for the title both years. Didn't even get out of the region. Won a district, that's about it.

Okay, ticked off enough now? Save your attitude for the season. Right now isn't the time.
    Dude....poured the whole gas can on that post....damn...I knew i missed this old district

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Dude....poured the whole gas can on that post....damn...I knew i missed this old district
    Yeah, some cooper fans are closet AH haters and this dude is obviously one of them. I do know one of our JV teams whooped theirs 40-0 or something like that. I am sure someone else will chime in.