36 49.32%
  • College Park Big

1 1.37%
  • College Park Close

22 30.14%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinco Ranch 4-0 @ College Park 3-1

Default Cinco Ranch 4-0 @ College Park 3-1

Both go into this game with some momentum. CR has won all 4 games this year, CP its last 3. (Beat Nimitz tonight 35-12) Who wins? Homecoming for College Park.

Default Re: Cinco Ranch 4-0 @ College Park 3-1

Tough call, Cinco!
    If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results.
    Anthony Robbins

i say college park, and proud to say that i was the first to vote for them.

1 reason they will win: it is homecoming and they have to win their hc game before losing our hc game. :P
    GO Highlanders!!

i must say im little mad people are not giving us a chance in this one... this is the game of the year in my eyes, in front of woods and lufkin.. we played them very well last year before things turned down hill for us.. but i think we will be much better this year over all. One: we are at home, homcoming, Two: A storm hasnt messed up things like last year, Three: we re doing very well playing as a team. i must say i cant wait for this game.. everyone who can watch this one come..
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

GO Cavaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by CPTRANIER09 View Post
    i must say im little mad people are not giving us a chance in this one... this is the game of the year in my eyes, in front of woods and lufkin.. we played them very well last year before things turned down hill for us.. but i think we will be much better this year over all. One: we are at home, homcoming, Two: A storm hasnt messed up things like last year, Three: we re doing very well playing as a team. i must say i cant wait for this game.. everyone who can watch this one come..
    Cinco looks like they've been able to reload and continue their impressive run which started last year. Their KHS neighbors have even been gracious enough to tell them that they are a lock for 2nd place in district. I'm sure they appreciated that . I'm not surprised at the poll result so far. CP are getting there but still have some things to work on. Focus for one thing. A lot of confusion on the sideline last night trying to get the play in on time. It was comical watching the coaches having to look for the players they wanted to send in. What were they doing? LOL. On the upside we made more and missed less extra pts/ field goals compared to last week. It's the loudest we cheered last night when we actually kicked a few. LOL

The key here is to get ready for District. Cinco will present similar challenges TWHS will in our next game when things start to count. It's a good opponent for College Park going into District. Hope their players are as confident as their fans. I'm expecting a good game.

Is this game Friday or Saturday? Don't see myself driving to Port Arthur for the Woodz game so I'd love to come out. Think there will be tickets left at the gate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandmom View Post
    Is this game Friday or Saturday? Don't see myself driving to Port Arthur for the Woodz game so I'd love to come out. Think there will be tickets left at the gate?
    Friday night 7:30

I'm getting my daughter to get my ticket at the school tomorrow. Not sure if it will sell out. I imagine there will be seats in the visitors section if the home section fills up. If you have time, it might be a good idea to get it at the CP campus early this week, or get your child to try and arrange it with one of her CP band friends. All those kids know each other from what I'm told.

By the way, just wanted to pass on that the CP parents at last night's game were very proud of TWHS, the way they all showed up at the Kingwood game to the point of having to sit in the Visitors section.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer rwilleby's Avatar

Thank you for mentioning my team...

Quote Originally Posted by rwilleby View Post
    Likewise, in your District thread as the next team to be posterized by Cinco.

Quote Originally Posted by rwilleby View Post
    He can't help himself ... He loves all things Katy and he's a HUGE fan of the Tigers.
    Columbia Roughnecks !!! 13-1, Congrats Tyler Chapel Hill Bulldogs !
    Angleton Wildcats !!! 13-1, Congrats Pearland Dawson !
    Katy Tigers !!! 12-1, Congrats La Porte !
    I've had a great football season !!!

Quote Originally Posted by twcpfan1 View Post
    Likewise, in your District thread as the next team to be posterized by Cinco.
    well played sir, well played
    Columbia Roughnecks !!! 13-1, Congrats Tyler Chapel Hill Bulldogs !
    Angleton Wildcats !!! 13-1, Congrats Pearland Dawson !
    Katy Tigers !!! 12-1, Congrats La Porte !
    I've had a great football season !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 85Roughneck View Post
    He can't help himself ... He loves all things Katy and he's a HUGE fan of the Tigers.
    Haha Nice one

Since I know absolutely nothing about CP and I have seen CR in person.......Gotta go with CP at home.

Only thing that bothers me is that HC thing. Seems like a lot of teams lose a little focus during HC week. If CP can actually tackle they will have a chance to win. They need to make the CR QB beat them.

Good luck College Park!!

I'm getting my daughter to get my ticket at the school tomorrow. Not sure if it will sell out. I imagine there will be seats in the visitors section if the home section fills up. If you have time, it might be a good idea to get it at the CP campus early this week, or get your child to try and arrange it with one of her CP band friends. All those kids know each other from what I'm told.

By the way, just wanted to pass on that the CP parents at last night's game were very proud of TWHS, the way they all showed up at the Kingwood game to the point of having to sit in the Visitors section.
    I wonder how many will show up to Abe this year..

Quote Originally Posted by CPTRANIER09 View Post
    What do you expect? We're 4-0 and we're playing VERY good Football, as well. This has been the game I have been looking forward to all season. It will let me know what kind of Football team we really are. I have said this on the board several times this past year. Taylor Parsons, IMO, was the best QB we faced last season. I have a huge amount of respect for him for battling through his injury and look forward to seeing how our defense will be able to contain him on Friday night.

I have not seen your team play and I'm sure know one from CP has seen us play. It should be a good one. Two keys for both teams, IMO.

1. Cinco must contain and put pressure on Parsons. Keep at least one guy in his line of fire (running and passing), at all times.

2. CP must find a way to shut down our RB, Nlemchi. No one has yet. If CP can do it, then they're the real deal.

Of course, I'm picking Cinco. I think it will be pretty close. 27-17.

Cinco looks like they've been able to reload and continue their impressive run which started last year. Their KHS neighbors have even been gracious enough to tell them that they are a lock for 2nd place in district. I'm sure they appreciated that . I'm not surprised at the poll result so far. CP are getting there but still have some things to work on. Focus for one thing. A lot of confusion on the sideline last night trying to get the play in on time. It was comical watching the coaches having to look for the players they wanted to send in. What were they doing? LOL. On the upside we made more and missed less extra pts/ field goals compared to last week. It's the loudest we cheered last night when we actually kicked a few. LOL

The key here is to get ready for District. Cinco will present similar challenges TWHS will in our next game when things start to count. It's a good opponent for College Park going into District. Hope their players are as confident as their fans. I'm expecting a good game.
    Thats why I'm really excited about this one. if we play Well in And no injuries we have a really really good chance in this one...
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

GO Cavaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by 62tiger View Post
    Since I know absolutely nothing about CP and I have seen CR in person.......Gotta go with CP at home.

Only thing that bothers me is that HC thing. Seems like a lot of teams lose a little focus during HC week. If CP can actually tackle they will have a chance to win. They need to make the CR QB beat them.
    RED: thats how we are going to take down the woodlands, i know for sure they are going to lose it.. sadly thats how we lost ours last year...
    Blue: yea your right there but when we do tackle we hit hard!! hit you can here in the stands.. (with the bands playing)

GO Cavaliers!

All-World

I'm a homer for Cinco Ranch, but College Park this season.....whew!!!

Thanks for the tip. Will see what I can do. Would really like to catch this one if possible. Sounds like it will be a good game. Cinco Ranch is on a roll but I'll pick CP for a close one.

Yeah, I heard a lot of TW fans were on the visitor's. I think the good turnout was a result of people being ecstatic to finally be playing a home game. The team is playing great but I think most were happy that they didn't have to drive 50+ miles to see them play.