Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

  1. #1
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer mad_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between there and nowhere
    Posts
    29,528

    Default I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    and I'm still here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong Hu View Post
    It is sublime insights such as this that indeed make the yard the MAD_HOUSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Seriously, though, why do you say the crap you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    Why are you so aggressively ignorant?
    Quote Originally Posted by cougmantx View Post
    mad_fan is a puss... mad_fan is soulless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Alum View Post
    That may be the stupidest accusation I've ever seen. That's just plane stupidity on your part, I think you know that.

  2. #2
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer CoveMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Copperas Cove
    Posts
    9,317

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Always gotta be the hotdog, huh?


    That was Favpack's task and you just had to come along and steal his thunder...
    "I get the ball, I throw the ball, and then I take a shower." Mariano Rivera

    "I hope it doesn't attack me..." words spoken by RedRage00 upon seeing a small deer in my backyard.
    27

  3. #3
    All-Interweb cyfallsbooster2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    cypress
    Posts
    13,244

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_fan View Post
    and I'm still here...
    Was it essoteric or intringsic?
    Back From The Dead!
    Feeling like a three legged border town Mexican dog!

  4. #4
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer mad_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between there and nowhere
    Posts
    29,528

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by CoveMom View Post
    Always gotta be the hotdog, huh?


    That was Favpack's task and you just had to come along and steal his thunder...
    It required...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W-fIn2QZgg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong Hu View Post
    It is sublime insights such as this that indeed make the yard the MAD_HOUSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Seriously, though, why do you say the crap you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    Why are you so aggressively ignorant?
    Quote Originally Posted by cougmantx View Post
    mad_fan is a puss... mad_fan is soulless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Alum View Post
    That may be the stupidest accusation I've ever seen. That's just plane stupidity on your part, I think you know that.

  5. #5
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer mad_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between there and nowhere
    Posts
    29,528

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by cyfallsbooster2 View Post
    Was it essoteric or intringsic?
    Can I have two English words to pick from???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong Hu View Post
    It is sublime insights such as this that indeed make the yard the MAD_HOUSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Seriously, though, why do you say the crap you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    Why are you so aggressively ignorant?
    Quote Originally Posted by cougmantx View Post
    mad_fan is a puss... mad_fan is soulless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Alum View Post
    That may be the stupidest accusation I've ever seen. That's just plane stupidity on your part, I think you know that.

  6. #6
    All-Interweb cyfallsbooster2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    cypress
    Posts
    13,244

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_fan View Post
    Can I have two English words to pick from???
    I thought you were german?
    Back From The Dead!
    Feeling like a three legged border town Mexican dog!

  7. #7
    All-Interweb cyfallsbooster2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    cypress
    Posts
    13,244

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    It wouldn't matter. I can't spell in that language either.
    Back From The Dead!
    Feeling like a three legged border town Mexican dog!

  8. #8
    All-Interweb the_phoenix612's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    13,112

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    the buttons up top just open new options below them.... Interact loads 5ATFB widget, Pick Em Contest, Booster Club Central and Contact us.


    ....old people....
    Vi verborum omnia superabo

    Quote Originally Posted by okt0ber View Post
    Does anything you ever say make any sense? You should move to San Francisco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Fan View Post
    you'll be restriction for a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaganrattler07 View Post
    I favor waterboarding.
    "Spokesman for the Whack"

    Theatre of Dreams since 1910
    08, 11, 52, 56, 57, 65, 67, 93, 94, 96, 97, 99, 00, 01, 03, 07, 08, 09, 11




  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hum's House
    Posts
    12,582

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    the buttons up top just open new options below them.... Interact loads 5ATFB widget, Pick Em Contest, Booster Club Central and Contact us.


    ....old people....
    KT...

    You forgot the "Select All Be Gone" button

  10. #10
    All-Interweb the_phoenix612's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    13,112

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by HUM398 View Post
    KT...

    You forgot the "Select All Be Gone" button
    HAHAHAHAHA.

    try not to kill this Yard too, 'Um.
    Vi verborum omnia superabo

    Quote Originally Posted by okt0ber View Post
    Does anything you ever say make any sense? You should move to San Francisco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Fan View Post
    you'll be restriction for a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaganrattler07 View Post
    I favor waterboarding.
    "Spokesman for the Whack"

    Theatre of Dreams since 1910
    08, 11, 52, 56, 57, 65, 67, 93, 94, 96, 97, 99, 00, 01, 03, 07, 08, 09, 11




  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hum's House
    Posts
    12,582

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA.

    try not to kill this Yard too, 'Um.
    if i wanted it gone. I could do it in seconds.....With no remorse.

    Especially since i know you hate me, and how much you need The Yard to keep you way from the bottle of sleeping pills....."oh chet..i win der"

  12. #12
    All-Interweb the_phoenix612's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    13,112

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by HUM398 View Post
    if i wanted it gone. I could do it in seconds.....With no remorse.

    Especially since i know you hate me, and how much you need The Yard to keep you way from the bottle of sleeping pills....."oh chet..i win der"
    this board=less than 1/3 of my forum use.
    Vi verborum omnia superabo

    Quote Originally Posted by okt0ber View Post
    Does anything you ever say make any sense? You should move to San Francisco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Fan View Post
    you'll be restriction for a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaganrattler07 View Post
    I favor waterboarding.
    "Spokesman for the Whack"

    Theatre of Dreams since 1910
    08, 11, 52, 56, 57, 65, 67, 93, 94, 96, 97, 99, 00, 01, 03, 07, 08, 09, 11




  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hum's House
    Posts
    12,582

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    this board=less than 1/3 of my forum use.
    Flex those intraweb muscles.....

    You are the T.O of the Myspace generation....

  14. #14
    All-Interweb the_phoenix612's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    13,112

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by HUM398 View Post
    Flex those intraweb muscles.....

    You are the T.O of the Myspace generation....
    I do feel bad for you.
    Vi verborum omnia superabo

    Quote Originally Posted by okt0ber View Post
    Does anything you ever say make any sense? You should move to San Francisco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Fan View Post
    you'll be restriction for a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaganrattler07 View Post
    I favor waterboarding.
    "Spokesman for the Whack"

    Theatre of Dreams since 1910
    08, 11, 52, 56, 57, 65, 67, 93, 94, 96, 97, 99, 00, 01, 03, 07, 08, 09, 11




  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hum's House
    Posts
    12,582

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    I do feel bad for you.
    NO!

    great, now my life is over. you feel bad for me.....I'm going to get my chair, and some of that durable parachute string.

  16. #16
    All-Interweb cyfallsbooster2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    cypress
    Posts
    13,244

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by HUM398 View Post
    NO!

    great, now my life is over. you feel bad for me.....I'm going to get my chair, and some of that durable parachute string.
    C'mon, Hum......You're not supposed to hit the girls like that.
    Back From The Dead!
    Feeling like a three legged border town Mexican dog!

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,132

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    this board=less than 1/3 of my forum use.
    That's...really, um, cool.

  18. #18
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    far, far north plano
    Posts
    15,816

    Default Re: I clicked the 'INTERACT' button...

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    this board=less than 1/3 of my forum use.
    i doubt he could be 200% more dweebish. maybe 50%.
    the harder i work, the luckier i get to pay more taxes so someone unluckier than me doesn't have to work so hard
    No one needs luck or even best wishes when all are pulling in the same direction
    let's get'r done-cs rip
    If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse
    But mostly, the Cowboys have become the Kardashians of the NFL - with no discernible talent, famous for being famous

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •