Thread: Abilene Cooper

Default Abilene Cooper

Any thoughts?

Banned

Default Re: Abilene Cooper

Garland is scheduled to play this team on September 18 at some place out in there called "shotwell"
    I know they are working on that old yeller bus this summer, and it may be able to make it all that way. If they can get it running, I think the Garland team will show up. I just hope it will make it back. We be taking up a collection so we can send the band and Debs.
    We dont usually have to go further than than the corner of Country Club and Centerville.
    Does Grayhound go out that way?
    Last edited by grayowl60; 07-03-2009 at 08:29 AM.

All-Universe

Quote Originally Posted by warbirds141 View Post
    Any thoughts?
    They are Hebron's homecoming opponent. How many Cooper fans to you expect to make the trip?

All-Universe

Quote Originally Posted by grayowl60 View Post
    Garland is scheduled to play this team on September 18 at some place out in there called "shotwell"
    I know they are working on that old yeller bus this summer, and it may be able to make it all that way. If they can get it running, I think the Garland team will show up. I just hope it will make it back. We be taking up a collection so we can send the band and Debs.
    We dont usually have to go further than than the corner of Country Club and Centerville.
    Does Grayhound go out that way?
    The game in Abilene was the one Hebron game I didn't make last year so I can't give you directions other than get on 20 and head west.