Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations on #6 Dragons

Default Congratulations on #6 Dragons

Your defense played a great game today and you guys earned it. You guys represent Texas extremely well.

All-State

Default Re: Congratulations on #6 Dragons

congrats on another fine season, can't wait till next year!!!
    Last edited by Packattack94; 12-17-2005 at 03:29 PM.
    "I put the F-U in fun!"

All-World

Absolutely, this was pretty much everything it was hyped up to be, two heavy weight exchanging blows. I know that Trinity, Lufkin, and all the other "outsiders" well come in here saying there better than Katy, but to you screw off. SLC played awesome, even though Dalton was off the SLC defense was fantastic. Great game and congratulations.
    Molly Hatchet isn't a woman? Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by AZTiger
    Absolutely, this was pretty much everything it was hyped up to be, two heavy weight exchanging blows. I know that Trinity, Lufkin, and all the other "outsiders" well come in here saying there better than Katy, but to you screw off. SLC played awesome, even though Dalton was off the SLC defense was fantastic. Great game and congratulations.
    That is a CHILDISH comment. Just because your team lost doesn't mean you needed to go that route and start accusing people of something that hasn't even been said and then saying screw off. PURE IGNORANCE!!!!!

All-World

get over yourself. don't pretend like some LP fans (not yourself) would come here and say that the real state title game was last week.

i know how people roll around here, and just sit and watch, there will be plenty who come here and say that Katy wasnt that good and just had an easy road, don't pretend like that's not the truth buddy

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar

Congrats to both programs - a good game. Katy needed to whittle that lead down - 17-10 at half would have been doable - they just couldnt punch it in when they needed 7. Great job on D by SLC - a good defensive plan and execution. Yes, Dalton wants those 4 picks back- but two were on tipped balls. Katy had the D to win, the O was just a bit off today, but still played well.

All-World

Quote Originally Posted by Favpack
    Congrats to both programs - a good game. Katy needed to whittle that lead down - 17-10 at half would have been doable - they just couldnt punch it in when they needed 7. Great job on D by SLC - a good defensive plan and execution. Yes, Dalton wants those 4 picks back- but two were on tipped balls. Katy had the D to win, the O was just a bit off today, but still played well.
    I agree. It was a closer game than the score indicated. If we could just have some points to show for the times we moved the ball inside their 30. Oh well, the better team won today.

[QUOTE=AZTiger]get over yourself. don't pretend like some LP fans (not yourself) would come here and say that the real state title game was last week.

i know how people roll around here, and just sit and watch, there will be plenty who come here and say that Katy wasnt that good and just had an easy road, don't pretend like that's not the truth buddy[/QUOTE
    I am not pretending at all. But until some idiots post such nonsense why stoop to their level and pre-empt the attack. I would say that puts you right there with those kinds. Katy played one heck of a game and I enjoyed watching every minute of it. SLC is just a machine. People can say all they want but if you have enough sense you would know that talk is cheap and the only way someone can know if their team is better then another team is to actually play them and beat them.

All-World

Quote Originally Posted by LPFAN
    People can say all they want but if you have enough sense you would know that talk is cheap and the only way someone can know if their team is better then another team is to actually play them and beat them.
    hey, I'm glad you understand that, but unfortunately, many people on this website don't. sorry if i offended you. beside, yall got our number...BIG TIME

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer lonny23's Avatar

Congrats on the title SLC.

Starter

congrats SLC. your defense played great today and so did the offense.

katy could have pulled it out i believe if they would have tied the game at 17 or at least cut the lead.

once again congrats to SLC and hope to see you next year.
    Go Pack & Hook'em Horns

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer- Original Member RedRage00's Avatar

Congrats Dragons!

RR

Thumbs up Re: Congratulations on #6 Dragons

The Best of the best again,great year and years(although we did have you a little bit worried last year). 63 and 1, What's next?

All-State

Great game by both teams. SLC defense, O-Line & McElroy played outstanding. I would like to tip my hat to Tre Newton. He has made GREAT strides throughout the year and played his best today!! He did have a fumble, but I think we now have more insight what this kid will do the next 2 years. Next year, the Dragons will have to replace a lot of people and I believe Tre will be asked to carry the football a lot until the team begins to come together. Tre is going to be a hoss!!!

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer drgnbkr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SLCDRGN
    Great game by both teams. SLC defense, O-Line & McElroy played outstanding. I would like to tip my hat to Tre Newton. He has made GREAT strides throughout the year and played his best today!! He did have a fumble, but I think we now have more insight what this kid will do the next 2 years. Next year, the Dragons will have to replace a lot of people and I believe Tre will be asked to carry the football a lot until the team begins to come together. Tre is going to be a hoss!!!
    190 tough yards in the championship for Newton...He's not a sophomore any more guys....In my opinion he was the biggest factor with our D right behind..McElroy played like the offensive player of the year he is.....great effort from Katy..they just misfired too many times & could'nt move in the red zone...
    "Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time."

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drgnbkr
    190 tough yards in the championship for Newton...He's not a sophomore any more guys....In my opinion he was the biggest factor with our D right behind..McElroy played like the offensive player of the year he is.....great effort from Katy..they just misfired too many times & could'nt move in the red zone...
    SLC will present a whole new set of problems next year - No. 22 will be problem no. 1.

All-World

Quote Originally Posted by SLCDRGN
    I agree, I walked away from the TV today being VERY impressed with Newton. Both he and Aundre Dean will be asked to do a LOT next year for their respective teams.

Scout Teamer

4 REASONS why The Dragons won ( in my book)

played with heart
    team
    coach
    FANS (including me)
    PLay With heart and skill will come easier

All-District

Cool Re: Congratulations on #6 Dragons

Congrats to Carroll on a well earned win. Your 'O'line was very impressive. They gave McElroy all the time he needed to pick apart a fine Katy secondary. Your defense outplayed the Katy offense when it was needed. Newton will be another great Texas HS running back that will be fun to watch the next couple years.
    Enjoy this one for they will be gunnin' 'fer ya next year! Y' all just inceased that bulls eye tenfold. Every team that comes along will want that Carroll feather in their hat.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer mad_fan's Avatar

Congrats Dragons!!! Great game Katy. Great seasons for both programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong Hu View Post
    It is sublime insights such as this that indeed make the yard the MAD_HOUSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Seriously, though, why do you say the crap you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix612 View Post
    Why are you so aggressively ignorant?
    Quote Originally Posted by cougmantx View Post
    mad_fan is a puss... mad_fan is soulless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Alum View Post
    That may be the stupidest accusation I've ever seen. That's just plane stupidity on your part, I think you know that.