• Katy

113 55.39%
  • SLC

91 44.61%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Division II state championship

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer pack98's Avatar

Default Division II state championship

rematch katy and SLC. going to be one hell of a game.

Default Re: Division 11 state championship

so pack u picked katy huh???

Quote Originally Posted by pack98
    rematch katy and SLC. going to be one hell of a game.

Your title line has two "ones" instead of two "I" to stand for Division II.
    ​2013 Cooper Cougar Football - Thanks for an amazing season!

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer

we need to make this a public poll so that we can see who voted for which team
    "You waste your time with these wise crack combacks. I read no more than the first sentence"~zippy

Default Re: Division II state championship

how do you make it public. and i did vote for katy. but SLC is just a amazing team and they are the last team to beat SLC in a long time can they do it again?

i am so amazed with the great halftime adjustment they made against my panthers. great coaching.

but this week i am going to go with the katy tigers.

All-State

Ron Mendoza, who runs the Carroll defense, is amazing with the adjustments for the 2nd half.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by pack98
    how do you make it public. and i did vote for katy. but SLC is just a amazing team and they are the last team to beat SLC in a long time can they do it again?

i am so amazed with the great halftime adjustment they made against my panthers. great coaching.

but this week i am going to go with the katy tigers.
    at the bottom of the page you have to click an option that says public poll. I don't think you can change it now though
    "You waste your time with these wise crack combacks. I read no more than the first sentence"~zippy

Second game of the season, I said Katy was going to play SLC for the state title. My wife said I was outta my mind to even think it so early in the season.

Maybe I'm just nuts about Tiger football.
    Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit

i cant wait to watch this game. will come home next friday and watch this one. Saturday.And that is the truth SLC had a great halftime adjustment, great team,great coaching, playing the last team to beat them. going to be a good game.

Southlake Carroll def. going to win this game and it will be probably better than Lufkin game.
    Tyler Lee Red Raiders

Banned

Yall all know what I think about this game...at least lets give Katy some credit and say that the score will probably be kept in check....I highly doubt SLC will put up 50 or hold us below 10

Starter

Great game for both teams.. I dont know who to go for in this one.. And when this happens I allways go for the most southern team.. BUT in this case I just dont know Lol....

All-District

I have one question, who has SLC seen that is smash mouth
    Neccisary, is it neccisary for me to drink my own urine, no, but its sterile and I like the taste.
    -Patches Ohulahan

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by TXfbfan
    i would suspect several teams. this is going to be a very difficult game for katy. i am for the tigers all the way. they must bring their character for this one.

katy fan for the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by TXfbfan
    And I have one 'too. Who has Katy seen that is 62-1? Should be 63-0. Katy got lucky , as I recall. But I'll give them credit- they closed it out and got it done. Katy vs Carroll- sounds like two girls going at it but it should be a great Football game!!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by green day
    And I have one 'too. Who has Katy seen that is 62-1? Should be 63-0. Katy got lucky , as I recall. But I'll give them credit- they closed it out and got it done. Katy vs Carroll- sounds like two girls going at it but it should be a great Football game!!!
    As a great coach once said, if you coulda, you shoulda. Katy took care of business like great teams do, but i think you would agree that SLC came back with a vengence the next year. I bet some on that team and their fans have waited for this rematch since that game. SLC will come out with a fire and Katy should be ready for it. I think it will be close because of the way Katy plays the game, but in the end the Dragons get their revenge on the Tigers. (Though I hope the Tigers do pull out another win vs. SLC) Katy is 1-0 vs the Dragons in 5-A. The rest of the state is 0- a million.
    Last edited by warbird00; 12-10-2005 at 08:09 PM.

All-State

have you ever seen a real girl-fight? doing what ever it takes to win! that's what i expect next week! should be one heck of a game!

Quote Originally Posted by gldneagles
    have you ever seen a real girl-fight? doing what ever it takes to win! that's what i expect next week! should be one heck of a game!
    haha good post

All-World

well, i voted for katy (duh) but we have GOT to play better next week than we have the last 2 weeks, but I feel the team knows that.

Our defense was put in nothing but crappy situations by our offense today and responded well. I don't expect SLC to attack us with the same between the tackles running game SV did today, so we'll see what happens. For you SLC fans calling for fifty something - to teens scores in your favor....get real. You're obviously "new" SLC fans. Those who were there in 2003 know that this game won't be your typical "ho hum SLC blowout." Both these programs have a tremendous amount of respect for each other. Yeah Katy won in 2003, but you don't look past a record like SLC's. SLC obviously knows Katy has what it takes to beat them and will be hungry.

Just as the 2003 title game was the best ever in the state of Texas....I feel this years game could be just as good. Good luck to both teams (except for dragonfootballfan, I'm sure all week he'll find something to whine about).
    Molly Hatchet isn't a woman? Who knew?

Got lucky...yea, that's it. You're a joke man.