Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wifes cheating on me, need advice

Default Wifes cheating on me, need advice

need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar

Default Re: Wifes cheating on me, need advice

Quote Originally Posted by sldragondad

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?
    is this a joke? that line right there is what makes it questionable
    FOF

All-World

gold Jerry....GOLD!!!
    Molly Hatchet isn't a woman? Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by sldragondad

LMAO dude. You had me really feeling bad for you. I was thinking this poor guy. hahaha That was good.
    Deep down in his private heart, no man respects himself much.

okay so it is a joke
    FOF

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer TheDuke's Avatar

Had me going Bro! I was feeling bad for you but could also feel how pissed you would be if you saw her with one of your friends!
    Coach Orebaugh, THE POWER !

ENOUGH SAID

Quote Originally Posted by dragons08
    okay so it is a joke
    of course it is, that stuff doesnt happen in southlake...it's too perfect for that
    The Original BAMF

Quote Originally Posted by DragonCrew06
    of course it is, that stuff doesnt happen in southlake...it's too perfect for that
    the bubble effect, our teacher gave us a lecture about "the bubble effect"
    FOF

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by DragonCrew06
    the rust on the car right?
    "You waste your time with these wise crack combacks. I read no more than the first sentence"~zippy

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfootballfan
    the rust on the car right?
    i thought he was talking about the "divorce" forgot about the rush hahaha
    FOF

Thumbs up Re: Wifes cheating on me, need advice

LMAO!

That was a good one! You had me fooled.

i thought he was talking about the "divorce" forgot about the rush hahaha
    well for your information in Southlake there is no such thing as rust, tarnish, aging, 3 year old cars (unless they are "classic"), or anything that shows a sign of something being old.
    "You waste your time with these wise crack combacks. I read no more than the first sentence"~zippy

well for your information in Southlake there is no such thing as rust, tarnish, aging, 3 year old cars (unless they are "classic"), or anything that shows a sign of something being old.
    its more like...5-8 yearsish
    FOF

this story is ripe with factual errors
    The Original BAMF

its more like...5-8 yearsish
    not from what I have seen from the high school parking lot. I could pick out the teacher's cars, because they were older than the students

not from what I have seen from the high school parking lot. I could pick out the teacher's cars, because they were older than the students
    okay thats diffrent, the parents have "older" cars, but it seems those are being wiped out wiht new ones
    FOF

you can also tell at the hs which is which b/c the teachers ahve their OWN parking area, pretty easy to tell then huh? at the senior high do they have theirr own spots to or do they "mingle" with the HS'ers?
    FOF

you can also tell at the hs which is which b/c the teachers ahve their OWN parking area, pretty easy to tell then huh? at the senior high do they have theirr own spots to or do they "mingle" with the HS'ers?
    actually there are spots for the administrators that park in the area with the students and some of the coaches do the same.

Wait, you guys have two HS's?
    Deep down in his private heart, no man respects himself much.

yes we have a high school which is 9th and 10th grade, then a senior high which is 11th and 12th grades

there is a huge staff parking lot at the front, and then some of the councelors, principals, and coaches park in the back close to their respective offices...they have spots reserved for them
    The Original BAMF