Thread: North Shore Vs. Pearland

Starter

Default North Shore Vs. Pearland

Cant wait untill next friday! Pearland Vs. NS 7:00 Friday at GPISD stadium.

This should turn out to be another great battle between these two teams but how will pearland handle in mustang country?

Default Re: North Shore Vs. Pearland

They'll handle the way any team that makes the playoffs will handle. Sure they'll becoming into a hostile evironment but I doubt they haven't faced that kid of thing before. I know both teams are going to show up ready to give it one hell of a go. My only hope it that our boys aren't looking past them to a possible Westfield rematch. As long as we play our game and don't get goofy as we sometimes do come playoff time I think we should come out on top. Though if we have a melt down liek we did last year it could be a first win in the series for Pearland.
    Lamar Texans 2014 6A D1 State Champions.

Starter

As much as i hate to say it you are right ns does manage to goof things up in the playoffs sometimes but i dont think them looking ahead is going to be a problem. Aymond is a great leader and he wont let them do that. And also ns should also try to get a little revenge on pearland because pearland had their way with ns last year ns barely squeeked their way out of that one.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ThEgReAtOnE's Avatar

I'm ready!! I like the North Shore Mustangs in this one! Pearland's Whitaker is the main reason for their success, while NS has many great athletes!

North Shore 35
    Pearland 10
    "Oel ngati kameie..."

"Hail to the gReAtEsT!"
    2010 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2009 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2007 - NFL Survivor Champion
    2005 - College Football Top Gun Champion
    2005 - (PCA) Rookie of the Year
    TulsaHale74 - gone, but never forgotten!
    BOOMER F'N SOONER!

Your Right about this goin to be a great match up between two great programs.

But to say whittakers the only athelete pearlands got is poor judgement.

Take last week Pearland rakes up 530 yds.

only 190 by whittaker in one half
    Special ran for a 60 includin two scores and threw 170
    Marcus Bradley ran for 75 before goin down after 1 quater of play

And just like last year dont underestimate their drive. North Shore may have squeeked one out last yr but this yr could be different

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler99

And just like last year dont underestimate their drive. North Shore may have squeeked one out last yr but this yr could be different
    No one is underestimating their talent but will they have enough? Pearland had them how they wanted them last year on their on home turf and couldnt do it. Do you really think they can do it at GPISD stadium. I cant remember the last time pearland beat ns. They are a great team and a great challenge everytime we play them but they just dont seem to have quite enough but we will wait and see.

All-State

You can't remember because they haven't beaten NS yet. Its getting to be an annual event and every year Heath knows what he is preparing for, just hasn't gotten quite over the hill. Thats why this is a great matchup because both schools have large talent pools and both try to lineup good preseason matchups.

Last year was closer than before and Aymond and Heath will bring their best no doubt. Shore's stadium is nicer and closer to my work anyway CYA there.

If you were refering to me....I said Whitaker is the main reason for Pearland's success. Sorry, I just don't see them being undefeated without Whitaker!

And North Shore is unlike anyone Pearland's played this year....I hope they're ready!!Personally, i like the match-up, but I think North Shore wins it by, at least 2, if not 3 td's!
    "Oel ngati kameie..."

"Hail to the gReAtEsT!"
    BOOMER F'N SOONER!

How can you say u dont see pearland undefeated without whittaker if for 6 strait yrs they never lost more than 2 games in regular season. Has anyother skool produced as good asbacks has pearland in the last 6 yrs. dont think so., Best Evidence whos the only skool to have 2 rushers on 5a career yds.? Pearland... Its Running Back high.. We got good backs throughot the program its more of. GIve anyone of them the ball and they do their thing. SO if not whittaker then its someone else.

How can you say u dont see pearland undefeated without whittaker if for 6 strait yrs they never lost more than 2 games in regular season. Has anyother skool produced as good asbacks has pearland in the last 6 yrs. dont think so., Best Evidence whos the only skool to have 2 rushers on 5a career yds.? Pearland... Its Running Back high.. We got good backs throughot the program its more of. GIve anyone of them the ball and they do their thing. SO if not whittaker then its someone else.
    We'll see next week, won't we!
    "Oel ngati kameie..."

"Hail to the gReAtEsT!"
    BOOMER F'N SOONER!

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by ThEgReAtOnE
    We'll see next week, won't we!
    HECK YES!!!

Yeah we will. But jus incase yall took my post the wrong way. I have the upmost respect for North Shore and the program they have built. and if any of yall in the houston area dont have anything to do next friday it would be well wroth the 5 dollars and tank of gas to make it out and see these 2 programs battle it out. Regardless of whos the better team it will be a shame to see one of these to get knocked out in the 1st round, but to win state u got to be the best so it dont really matter when u play them.

Yeah but NS uses a four heade monster at tailback. Pearland will just have to pick their poison.

Good program, coaches and players at Pearland. They come to play and next to TWHS it will be the only other team Shore will be tested against. My question on the above quote is who were they playing? I know Whittaker is good but against a weak team he would rack up the yards. Can't wait for next Friday...............

Quote Originally Posted by nsmustang
    Good program, coaches and players at Pearland. They come to play and next to TWHS it will be the only other team Shore will be tested against. My question on the above quote is who were they playing? I know Whittaker is good but against a weak team he would rack up the yards. Can't wait for next Friday...............
    Clear Creek