Thread: Leander's non district schedule

Default Leander's non district schedule

I know Leander starts the season off with Pflugerville, which is a very good thing because that rivalry needs to stay strong. But who else is Leander playing in non district play? Over the past 4 years it seems as if Leander has tried a much more challenging non distrcit schedule. Does anybody know the rest of the schedule?

Default Re: Leander's non district schedule

Pflugerville
    Bryan
    Temple

That'll be six years in a row for Bryan. Thats a little surprising but oh well. I really like the Temple match up though. With that rb they had, they will be very strong over the next two years.

frankly...im tired of playing bryan. but thats just because i love change
    MAROON, WHITE
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    MISSISSIPPI STATE
    WHOO! DAMN RIGHT!!

Good Luck Leander!!! will miss seeing ya'll play

I was really hoping there was some way we could get SV or Copperas Cove on there. They've consistently been the best teams around our area.

at least they quit playing Reagan

No kidding. We had a little thing going with regan in the 01 and the 02 season when they were still a VERY respectable 4a team. But in 2003 (the year we went to the quarterfinals and the start of regans downward spiral was in place) we beat Regan 78-18 in a game that i dont think anybody should ever have to experience, whether your on the losing end or the winning end. We had our starters out of the game before the end of the 1st quarter and before Regan ever even crossed their own 20 yardline the score was 28-0. No running up the score, just fumbles and long td runs.

So caesarscott, what will Pvilles offense look like next year. We all know the defense will be stacked, but you guys really did lose alot on offense. What are some names i should be looking out for. I can tell you one thing about Leander's offense that i dont think many people knew about, but will know about midway through the season if our offensive line is anything close to respectable. And that is the D'Angelo Bishop era is now in full circle. At least as far as hype is concerned, he is easily the most hyped rb we've had since Joey Parsons was at Leander, and Coach Gideon raves about his speed.

Scout Teamer

look out for his cousin valentino bishop an amazing athlete..

Quote Originally Posted by LeanderLions3033 View Post
    No kidding. We had a little thing going with regan in the 01 and the 02 season when they were still a VERY respectable 4a team. But in 2003 (the year we went to the quarterfinals and the start of regans downward spiral was in place) we beat Regan 78-18 in a game that i dont think anybody should ever have to experience, whether your on the losing end or the winning end. We had our starters out of the game before the end of the 1st quarter and before Regan ever even crossed their own 20 yardline the score was 28-0. No running up the score, just fumbles and long td runs.

So caesarscott, what will Pvilles offense look like next year. We all know the defense will be stacked, but you guys really did lose alot on offense. What are some names i should be looking out for. I can tell you one thing about Leander's offense that i dont think many people knew about, but will know about midway through the season if our offensive line is anything close to respectable. And that is the D'Angelo Bishop era is now in full circle. At least as far as hype is concerned, he is easily the most hyped rb we've had since Joey Parsons was at Leander, and Coach Gideon raves about his speed.
    i dont have any idea. i dont know that we're returning anyone that scored a touchdown. looking back, 07 was "our year". if we were going to do something, that was the time to do it. 7 starters return on defense. Okafor is undoubtedly the best. he's having a pretty good season right now on the b-ball team. P-ville just completed its 5th Consecutive District Championship.

consecutive? are you sure?
    MAROON, WHITE
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    MISSISSIPPI STATE
    WHOO! DAMN RIGHT!!

ohh basketball...nevermind. I didn't read it right
    MAROON, WHITE
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    MISSISSIPPI STATE
    WHOO! DAMN RIGHT!!

Quote Originally Posted by LionVarsityCheer View Post
    ohh basketball...nevermind. I didn't read it right
    Pflguerville has owned the hardwood from 14-5a to 15-5a and back to 14-5a, and now i'm sure them and Connally will have some very solid games against Bowie. I remember once when i was playing 8th grade A team basketball, Terrell Reese (i guess he ended up graduating from Hendrickson) was called for a technical foul for doing a windmill dunk after the whistle blew to start getting ready for tip off. 8TH GRADE!!! And it was a solid slam dunk contest caliber windmill dunk lol. Did anybody end up following his basketball career?

Starter

Terrell Reese plays football and is starting WR for Arizona now.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanderLions3033 View Post

I've seen this kid he is outstanding. When my youngest son was at LMS he was at RBMS and he was a beast then. He had an outstanding freshman season, and I am really looking forward to seeing this kid play at the varsity level.
    I need a new signature