Thread: JUST a little question alright??? calm down

Banned

Default JUST a little question alright??? calm down

What's everyone's favorite music type, and don't say a little bit of everything, if you say a little bit of everything I'm going to count you as a pop lover, someone that changes it to mix 96.1 always (alright station, but pretty dumb morning show)

Me: My favorite music is rap
    Now, please don't start saying rap is crap lol.
    I don't listen to sorry *** 50 cent and stuff, I listen to underground stuff and more 90's like 2pac

I also like Rock and Heavy Metal, but they aren't my favorite
    Techno is also good!
    Country sucks really bad. sorry guys

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Reaganrattler07's Avatar

Default Re: JUST a little question alright??? calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Its In The Bag
    What's everyone's favorite music type, and don't say a little bit of everything, if you say a little bit of everything I'm going to count you as a pop lover, someone that changes it to mix 96.1 always (alright station, but pretty dumb morning show)

Me: My favorite music is rap
    Now, please don't start saying rap is crap lol.
    I don't listen to sorry *** 50 cent and stuff, I listen to underground stuff and more 90's like 2pac

I also like Rock and Heavy Metal, but they aren't my favorite
    Techno is also good!
    Country sucks really bad. sorry guys
    Hmm....depends what kinda mood I'm in. Rock, alternative(think thats what it is), maybe some of the oldies stuff cause i listened to that when I was young....used to listen to rap in middle school....and i like a lil country every now and then.
    LLA

"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan

All-World

sports talk radio
    Fan= Excuse maker after loss/ Gloater after win.uke

Quote Originally Posted by bubbacoach
    sports talk radio
    Eric Kuselias (sp?) can't carry a tune worth a crap...Cowheard and Patrick are decent, but Golic is the man!

I listen to sports talk radio alot myself, but not for the music, hah.

I like just about anything...(sorry itsinthebag, it's true!)
    Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Prog Rock, some Rap, some R&B, Jazz, Blues, Classical, some Country, some Techno, some Pop is tolerable...basically, I can appreciate good music regardless of genre. I play a little geetar myself, so I appreciate the talent and skill necessary to make good music.

If I had to pick a favorite genre, I would go with Rock...I'll listen to anything with good guitar...although some of the death metal stuff is hard to get into, because the "singers" just ruin it. When I play my guitar, I'm either playing some dark, melodic acoustic stuff, some dirty blues, or heavy metal type stuff...it depends on what mood I'm in . Lately, it's been the dark acoustic stuff.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ktCarl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ktchamp97
    Eric Kuselias (sp?) can't carry a tune worth a crap...Cowheard and Patrick are decent, but Golic is the man!

I listen to sports talk radio alot myself, but not for the music, hah.

I like just about anything...(sorry itsinthebag, it's true!)
    Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Prog Rock, some Rap, some R&B, Jazz, Blues, Classical, some Country, some Techno, some Pop is tolerable...basically, I can appreciate good music regardless of genre. I play a little geetar myself, so I appreciate the talent and skill necessary to make good music.

If I had to pick a favorite genre, I would go with Rock...I'll listen to anything with good guitar...although some of the death metal stuff is hard to get into, because the "singers" just ruin it. When I play my guitar, I'm either playing some dark, melodic acoustic stuff, some dirty blues, or heavy metal type stuff...it depends on what mood I'm in . Lately, it's been the dark acoustic stuff.
    I'm almost like you except I just can't stomach Rap. It's so awful.
    I too play the guitfiddle and have played in bands locally. My favorites is Classic Rock and any new rock (Alternative) that has a groove.

I love rock alternative and that's about it. It's just not like me to listen to anything else. The 3 genres I hate the most are pop, country, and R&B. They just don't do it for me.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer lonny23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bubbacoach
    sports talk radio
    That's what I listen to. I only listen to music if I can't get sports.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar

classic rock and alternative, no C-RAP comes through these ears
    FOF

Quote Originally Posted by lonny23
    That's what I listen to. I only listen to music if I can't get sports.
    Its all about the ESPN Radio... Dan Patrick Show is the only way to go! . 6'2'' - 220 Lbs... *DING*

Mike and Mike in the morning is good on the way to school, so is the Goodfellas at 9:00. If I cant get sports radio for some reason, my radio is probably dead...
    "One of the nice things about the Senior Tour is that we can take a cart and cooler. If your game is not going well, you can always have a picnic." - Lee Trevino

Quote Originally Posted by GTown02
    Its all about the ESPN Radio... Dan Patrick Show is the only way to go! . 6'2'' - 220 Lbs... *DING*

Mike and Mike in the morning is good on the way to school, so is the Goodfellas at 9:00. If I cant get sports radio for some reason, my radio is probably dead...
    speaking of espn radio, i turn that on before i go to sleep, i would use a tv, but the glow keeps me up, so the radio i get my sports news and its dark, also i wake up and i know stuff i dont remember hearing its awesome
    FOF

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer LoneRocket's Avatar

Sports Radio, music has changed. You can not hardly find a song that is not sampled. Maybe I am just aging.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer lonny23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRocket
    Sports Radio, music has changed. You can not hardly find a song that is not sampled. Maybe I am just aging.
    Yeah, I don't listen to very much music. That's why the # of songs I like has dwindled.

Quote Originally Posted by lonny23
    Yeah, I don't listen to very much music. That's why the # of songs I like has dwindled.
    but wouldnt you still like the classics? i listen to classic rock and what not, thanks to my parents, they always listened to it when i was young, so it kind of just stuck with me
    FOF