Thread: Texas colleges

Banned

Default Texas colleges

I was lurking on the UNT message board tonight and came upon this link, i gind it pretty funny and thought I would share it with ya'll.

texas colleges

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer- Original Member

Default Re: Texas colleges

The funniest one of the bunch...

STEPHEN F. AUSTIN STATE UNIVERSITY
    I am drunk or having sex right now. I went to class once. That about sums it up.
    I am a Lumberjack.

wide-e-wide

Quote Originally Posted by jtk1519
    The funniest one of the bunch...
    Not much else to do in Nacogdoches...makes sense.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ThEgReAtOnE's Avatar

Before wide can do it....I will poke fun at OU, in the same way....

OU
    I wear Crimson and White cus I want to be like Alabama. Norman is the name of a computer hacker, not a city. We beat UT 5 of the last 6 times, in football, but UT leads the, all-time, series by some astronomical number, which shows our ancestors really sucked! Our most famous alum is The Boz...ya, ya he was juiced, but he almost tackled Bo at the one yard line, before getting totally trucked. We have a decent basketball team, suck at Baseball and believe the term "Track & Field" is slang for Racial Profiling! I drive an F250, and wear tight jeans, cus that makes me look like a Texan. And say "Boomer Sooner" cus it sounds so dang cool. I hate the term "Okie"!
    I am a Sooner.
    "Oel ngati kameie..."

"Hail to the gReAtEsT!"
    2010 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2009 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2007 - NFL Survivor Champion
    2005 - College Football Top Gun Champion
    2005 - (PCA) Rookie of the Year
    TulsaHale74 - gone, but never forgotten!
    BOOMER F'N SOONER!

Banned

all of these sterotypes are so true i love texas!!!!!!

Good find Farmer!
    I loved the TCU and SMU ones... both were funny
    "One of the nice things about the Senior Tour is that we can take a cart and cooler. If your game is not going well, you can always have a picnic." - Lee Trevino

Banned

Being a student at UNT i find that it hits home to me, I grew up in Lewisville, went to High School in Denton at Liberty Chrisitan and literally half of the friends I had in high school all go to UNT. Also the friends I had that went to LHS and played little league ball with are all at UNT as well.
    I also find myself telling people you might not have heard of us but we do have one of the best music programs in the state.

I also love the one about Tech, i thought that was classic hitting on the strip and then being drunk or high by 4:30.

wide-e-wide

aggy

I like kissin' my gurlfrend after we score one 'nem touchdowns. It don't happin offin so I like to slip hur the tunge when it does. We gotta perty dawg. They say she is like royeltee...so we let hur run 'da show round here. We gotta good meet judgin' team...best 'round neze parts I reckon. I hate sips...they upset my stumukk more than mama's sqkirrel dumplins. They think there so dern good. Bet they can't get to second base with a sheep...without buyin' hur a beer. I love the Dixie Chikken...It has been a dreem of mines...since I was a little bitty aggy...to hang out at the Chikken. We gotta us a dern good feetball coach. He eats little debbie cakes on the sidebars of that field we got. I go to midnite yell...I like it a ton boy...bunch of hicks standin' round just a hoopin' and a hollerin'...it's a good way to let out yer' anger 'bout bein' t.u.'s ugly step-sister. And it's happy times round brian/collage station...see there was a herrikane...and we put boards on the inside of our winders..so as not to let the wind mess up our colorin' books...by god it werked too.
    I am aggy...hear me suck.

wide-e-wide

Had to bring this one back to the top Farmer...
    funny stuff.

All-District

TEXAS SUPER BOWL NEXT WEEKEND Undefeated Longhorns vs Red Raiders Great Game

wide-e-wide

Super Bowl......bwahahahahahahahahahahaa

sorry ...that was funny...
    Remind me to quote you on that next Saturday...
    hehehehehehehe
    that was truly humorous...hahahahahaha
    OMG stop it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wide-e-wide
    Super Bowl......bwahahahahahahahahahahaa

sorry ...that was funny...
    Remind me to quote you on that next Saturday...
    hehehehehehehe
    that was truly humorous...hahahahahaha
    OMG stop it.

Is this where Mack remembers he's mack?

wide-e-wide

Since it's the Super Bowl...hahahahaa....let me catch my breath before I say this...

Is this where Tech remembers they are the Buffalo Bills?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wide-e-wide
    Since it's the Super Bowl...hahahahaa....let me catch my breath before I say this...

Is this where Tech remembers they are the Buffalo Bills?

Only if it's when they beat Houston in the greatest choke/comeback ever

All-District

I hope Texas takes Undefeated Tech lightly and does not come ready to play. I think this will be a Great game, better then the OU and Texas game.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ThEgReAtOnE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by owldog
    I hope Texas takes Undefeated Tech lightly and does not come ready to play. I think this will be a Great game, better then the OU and Texas game.
    Of course it will be a better game than OU vs UT! OU is truly struggling, however, I will say this....the only losses my OU Sooners have is to 2 Top 10 programs (Texas, UCLA) and the 25th ranked TCU Horned Frogs....and that's only because Bomar fumbled on his own 10 yardline with 1 1/2 mins left to go in the ball game.....and TCU just layed over the goal line! 2 Top 10's and a Top 25! Mmmm...if you're gonna lose, that's not bad company to lose to!! Oh and yesterday they barely beat 3-2 Kansas...19-3....even though Kansas defense ranks 3rd in the Big XII! Look for a couple of upsets by a serging KU squad. (BTW...#13 Tech's 2nd closest win of the season was to Kansas...30-17...and besides Nebraska, Tech has beaten everyone else by an average of 64.5 pts per game!)

About next week..Texas vs Texas Tech.....
    But here's what's more defining....last year's darkhorse, Utah, didn't have an opportunity to face off with elite competition....not even in a Bowl! (Pitt, please!)

This year's darkhorse, Tech, will get that chance! We'll truly see how good Tech is when they face the team, some are calling the best in the country...with USC running a close 2nd.!

And regardless of the outcome we'll still know this is the new Tech....not the old Tech of the 90's! The come to play....and they got plenty of playmakers!!
    "Oel ngati kameie..."

"Hail to the gReAtEsT!"
    2010 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2009 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2007 - NFL Survivor Champion
    2005 - College Football Top Gun Champion
    2005 - (PCA) Rookie of the Year
    TulsaHale74 - gone, but never forgotten!
    BOOMER F'N SOONER!