Thread: RocketTRN

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dada's Avatar

Default RocketTRN

No, I'm not calling you out to fight...lol. I had an idea about your website. Why don't you and KT2000 get together and use your site along with this one as a "Minor league" farm or maybe "Probation" area.....lol If you act up, you are sent down awhile, you're not on the site, but you're still able to post on the topic you would like too......if we need you....we'll call you back up!
    "We had a great offense. Some people say we were one- dimensional by only running the ball, but if it's not broke, don't fix it, and if they can't stop the run, we're going to run it down your throat." -Adam Taylor, RB Katy

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer

Default Re: RocketTRN

Quote Originally Posted by dada4w View Post
    No, I'm not calling you out to fight...lol. I had an idea about your website. Why don't you and KT2000 get together and use your site along with this one as a "Minor league" farm or maybe "Probation" area.....lol If you act up, you are sent down awhile, you're not on the site, but you're still able to post on the topic you would like too......if we need you....we'll call you back up!
    LOL they were discussing it on my forum but that's not gonna happen because i've made it a rule that anything said there is not to be repeated here. I am allowing people to express themselves openly on that page and i don't want it repeated here and if it does get repeated here the user who does so will face punishment at my site, which is not something I really want to do.

Why be a part of this site? What good would it do? Being different makes it fun.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
    hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by K-Rock View Post
    Why be a part of this site? What good would it do? Being different makes it fun.
    Yup