Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor Aggy :)

Default Poor Aggy :)

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is footage of the Reed Rowdies rushing the court at Reed Arena following Aggys upset of Kansas at KU... seriously, rushing an empty court??

Poor Aggy
    Quote Originally Posted by BUbacker View Post
    Look if you want a journalist hire a UT grad. If you want a doctor you pick a Baylor grad. If you need a vet you see a Aggie grad. And if you need a pizza you call a Tech grad.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Reaganrattler07's Avatar

Default Re: Poor Aggy :)

Exactly! Why are people talking trash on this thread anyway? Does it make Texas or Tech fans feel better about themselves, that they're capable of calling someone a "redneck" or "inbred"? ZOMG! I'M SO COOL NOW!

I just saw this on the first comment.

And come on...a Baylor guy talking smack to A&M?
    LLA

"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer- Original Member

I am lonny's love child

Quote Originally Posted by Reaganrattler07 View Post
    Exactly! Why are people talking trash on this thread anyway? Does it make Texas or Tech fans feel better about themselves, that they're capable of calling someone a "redneck" or "inbred"? ZOMG! I'M SO COOL NOW!

Seriously... who rushes an empty court?? I mean...was a sheep presenting herself at half court??
    Look if you want a journalist hire a UT grad. If you want a doctor you pick a Baylor grad. If you need a vet you see a Aggie grad. And if you need a pizza you call a Tech grad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicemhorns09 View Post
    Seriously... who rushes an empty court?? I mean...was a sheep presenting herself at half court??
    Baptist smack. jtk loves it.
    I am lonny's love child

Gotta wonder what you had for lunch. I know you want to be cool but that is just stupid. Being a Baylor student, do you really feel qualified to talk smack .....to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by #1DawgFan View Post
    Gotta wonder what you had for lunch. I know you want to be cool but that is just stupid. Being a Baylor student, do you really feel qualified to talk smack .....to anyone?
    yes, i do feel that I am qualified...plus, its not like we are even talking about Aggy V Baylor...we are merely discussing how stupid one must be to rush an empty court...in this case, the culprit is Aggy

yes, i do feel that I am qualified...plus, its not like we are even talking about Aggy V Baylor...we are merely discussing how stupid one must be to rush an empty court...in this case, the culprit is Aggy
    Ok lets just look at facts. has Baylor filled the Ferrel center for away games to for the students to watch them play?....... Does Baylor even fill the Ferrel center when they have home games? I have watched them on TV and the answer is no. Whenever you can muster enough fan support to do that then talk smack, otherwise .....shut up

Ok lets just look at facts. has Baylor filled the Ferrel center for away games to for the students to watch them play?....... Does Baylor even fill the Ferrel center when they have home games? I have watched them on TV and the answer is no. Whenever you can muster enough fan support to do that then talk smack, otherwise .....shut up
    Are you seriously trying to justify rushing an empty court?? Did you rush the empty court?? Also, notice the Reed Arena was not "filled" as you claim.

Why would aggy talk attendance smack? aggy doesn't fill up Reed. In fact, aggy finished in the bottom 3rd of the Big XII in home attendance. Poooooor aggy.
    I am lonny's love child

Are you seriously trying to justify rushing an empty court?? Did you rush the empty court?? Also, notice the Reed Arena was not "filled" as you claim.
    My point is until you have the kind of enthusiasm for your athletic teams, don't try to make fun of someone else's. You try to make light of the fact that they wanted to celebrate a huge win. Maybe someday you will have the opportunity to celebrate something like this. When that happens you will have a choice on how you want to celebrate. Stupid thread

Quote Originally Posted by jtk1519 View Post
    Why would aggy talk attendance smack? aggy doesn't fill up Reed. In fact, aggy finished in the bottom 3rd of the Big XII in home attendance. Poooooor aggy.

shut up gay boy

Quote Originally Posted by jtk1519 View Post
    You might want to check your facts, every home game has been sold out for a long time.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Reaganrattler07's Avatar

You all really must lead sad and pathetic lives if all you can do is repeatedly bash another school just to make yourself feel better.

Go find a hobby. Fishing, autos, golf, etc...
    LLA

"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan

My point is until you have the kind of enthusiasm for your athletic teams, don't try to make fun of someone else's. You try to make light of the fact that they wanted to celebrate a huge win. Maybe someday you will have the opportunity to celebrate something like this. When that happens you will have a choice on how you want to celebrate. Stupid thread
    I am not making fun of the enthusiasm of Aggy fans....i highly respect the tradition...my point is, who rushes an empty court?? Ooh, and if you want to talk enthusiasm... I am a devout Baylor fan who attends every athletic event possible

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer stevefoxsc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reaganrattler07 View Post

well baylor has beaten them within the past 4 years
    Delivering the 5A news that matters to you!

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer slorch's Avatar

tech doesn't need to validate itself to aggy, so don't be flattering yourself that we give a rip about you.

funny is funny, and rushing an empty court to celebrate is about as fulfilling as playing Army with no real soldiers.
    CJK5H

You might want to check your facts, every home game has been sold out for a long time.
    Ummm. you might want to call up the aggy AD's office then and tell them they got their numbers wrong.

Reed "official" capacity: 12,500
    http://www.aggieathletics.com/facilities.php?FID=11

Home attendance 06-07: 9,812
    http://www.aggieathletics.com/sports...B/teamcume.htm

aggy officially sold out just 5 of 19 home games. Unless of course the athletic dept. is manipulating the attendance figures to make the official attendance smaller than reality.

aggy should never talk attendance smack. They haven't regularly sold out DKR-East since Sherrill was still one of FedEx' biggest customers and even with a top 10 basketball team, aggy still couldn't even average 10,000 a game at home. Compare that to Kansas who averaged 16,000+, Texas who averaged 13,000, Tech who averaged 10,000+, Okie Lite who averaged 13,000+, Kansas State who averaged 12,000+... well, you get the point.
    I am lonny's love child

Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    funny is funny, and rushing an empty court to celebrate is about as fulfilling as playing Army with no real soldiers.
    isnt that what the corps is for?

joking. please dont ban me
    I apologize for the statements made in the post above.

,,,|_ Guns Up _|,,,

Quote Originally Posted by cyfallsgoalie31 View Post
    isnt that what the corps is for?

joking. please dont ban me
    That and shoveling ****.
    I am lonny's love child