Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72

Thread: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

  1. #1
    All-State
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nashville,TN
    Posts
    397

    Default Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    What do you think of this?????


    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/16704168.htm

  2. #2
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer LoneRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,964

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    The coach says anything goes during the drill with no pads on?

  3. #3
    All-World rams55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    colleyville
    Posts
    1,042

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    he must have busted that kids balls

    hahaha

    im sorry but anything goes in practice. maybe im just oldschool
    I KEEPS IT TRILL IN THE VILLE!!!


    not living in TEXAS sucks

  4. #4
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer drgnbkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southlake
    Posts
    25,577

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Maybe Dunbar should be the punter!
    "Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time."

  5. #5
    wide-e-wide
    Guest

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    What do you think of this?????

    That's what she said.

  6. #6
    All-State
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    garland
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rams55 View Post
    he must have busted that kids balls

    hahaha

    im sorry but anything goes in practice. maybe im just oldschool
    ram...anything goes in practice? kicking another kid in the nuts is acceptable? you ain't old school, and that ain't old school...that doesn't teach toughness, it teaches assault...that's sissy crap.

    He should at least allowed to transfer and play somewhere else next year...then I'd have a talk to his coach.

  7. #7
    wide-e-wide
    Guest

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    I think we should file charges when a player physically tackles another player. He is assaulting that player and should be punished. Why would any player think that it's okay to physically hit or kick another player? You can't do that...this is football. Better yet let's just shoot 'em...you hit somebody...bang! dead right there. We have to make it a point to teach these kids that violence and physical assault will not be tolerated in football.
    You fight....you die. That's the only way these little ******** are gonna learn that football is not a physical sport.

  8. #8
    All-State
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    garland
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wide-e-wide View Post
    I think we should file charges when a player physically tackles another player. He is assaulting that player and should be punished. Why would any player think that it's okay to physically hit or kick another player? You can't do that...this is football. Better yet let's just shoot 'em...you hit somebody...bang! dead right there. We have to make it a point to teach these kids that violence and physical assault will not be tolerated in football.
    You fight....you die. That's the only way these little ******** are gonna learn that football is not a physical sport.

    tackling is a football action...kicking someone in the nuts is not...what is the coach teaching again? remind me....maybe he should just give them knives and bats too...last man alive wins???

  9. #9
    wide-e-wide
    Guest

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bake34 View Post
    tackling is a football action...kicking someone in the nuts is not...what is the coach teaching again? remind me....maybe he should just give them knives and bats too...last man alive wins???
    Nobody is suggesting that you should kick someone in the junk. But fights happen...scuffles in practice happen all the time. Handle it in house...make the kids run some laps...write an essay on sportsmanship...something. What happened to stuff like this being handled within the team?
    The coach should have been a little more specific with the "anything goes"...but it's certainly nothing that should have involved freaking cops. Gimme a break...
    Last edited by wide-e-wide; 02-15-2007 at 12:48 PM.

  10. #10
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer CoveMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Copperas Cove
    Posts
    9,317

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Dunbar, a junior, has been in school this week, "staring down" the
    other boy, said Scott Landmesser, the 16-year-old's father.
    He asked that his son not be named for fear of retaliation.



    What a way to keep your son's identity secret.....
    "I get the ball, I throw the ball, and then I take a shower." Mariano Rivera

    "I hope it doesn't attack me..." words spoken by RedRage00 upon seeing a small deer in my backyard.
    27

  11. #11
    All-World rams55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    colleyville
    Posts
    1,042

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wide-e-wide View Post
    Nobody is suggesting that you should kick someone in the junk. But fights happen...scuffles in practice happen all the time. Handle it in house...make the kids run some laps...write an essay on sportsmanship...something. What happened to stuff like this being handled within the team?
    The coach should have been a little more specific with the "anything goes"...but it's certainly nothing that should have involved freaking cops. Gimme a break...
    agreed
    I KEEPS IT TRILL IN THE VILLE!!!


    not living in TEXAS sucks

  12. #12
    wide-e-wide
    Guest

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    CoveMom your avatar sucks and so does A-Rod.

  13. #13
    All-State
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    garland
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rams55 View Post
    agreed
    I said nothing about cops...i said he should be allowed to transfer and play if he chooses...

  14. #14
    wide-e-wide
    Guest

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bake34 View Post
    I said nothing about cops...i said he should be allowed to transfer and play if he chooses...
    Why should he have to transfer??

  15. #15
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer drgnbkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southlake
    Posts
    25,577

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wide-e-wide View Post
    Why should he have to transfer??
    Because he's scheduled for 4 more butt-kickins this weekl alone!
    "Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time."

  16. #16
    All-World rams55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    colleyville
    Posts
    1,042

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    he should just nut up and go to practice and play and brush that dirt off his shoulders
    I KEEPS IT TRILL IN THE VILLE!!!


    not living in TEXAS sucks

  17. #17
    All-World rams55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    colleyville
    Posts
    1,042

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by drgnbkr View Post
    Because he's scheduled for 4 more butt-kickins this weekl alone!
    he shouldnt make people mad then
    I KEEPS IT TRILL IN THE VILLE!!!


    not living in TEXAS sucks

  18. #18
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer drgnbkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southlake
    Posts
    25,577

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rams55 View Post
    he should just nut up and go to practice and play and brush that dirt off his shoulders
    Thats the only real way out of it...when he gets a shot at Dunbar, take it! Theres no whining in football....
    "Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time."

  19. #19
    All-World rams55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    colleyville
    Posts
    1,042

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by drgnbkr View Post
    Thats the only real way out of it...when he gets a shot at Dunbar, take it! Theres no whining in football....
    thats right
    I KEEPS IT TRILL IN THE VILLE!!!


    not living in TEXAS sucks

  20. #20
    All-State
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southlake, TX
    Posts
    280

    Default Re: Star Haltom RB busted for attacking teammate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joboots View Post
    What do you think of this?????


    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/16704168.htm
    I think Coach George is glad to be out of that zoo.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •