Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: McGuffie 1st Offer

  1. #41
    All-State
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: McGuffie 1st Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by TXFOOSBALL View Post
    yall are arguing about 1 inch and 10 lbs...this means nothing after you see Mcguffie play.
    Thank you!! He plays a lot bigger. Talked to the Ft Bend Hightower defensive coordinator last week and he's seen some good ones. He say McGuffie is better. I trust his judgement. A few pounds or inches is not really a consideration.

  2. #42
    All-Galaxy TXFOOSBALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,689

    Default Re: McGuffie 1st Offer

    I think people are afraid that somehow this will affect his recruitment which is totally false. If you look at the top 20 all-purpose backs coming out of Hs this year, there is only 2 players over 5 foot 10. Size is much more important in recruiting when it comes to QB's than at the running back position.

  3. #43
    All-State
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Posts
    408

    Default Re: McGuffie 1st Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by TXFOOSBALL View Post
    I think people are afraid that somehow this will affect his recruitment which is totally false. If you look at the top 20 all-purpose backs coming out of Hs this year, there is only 2 players over 5 foot 10. Size is much more important in recruiting when it comes to QB's than at the running back position.
    we call them "haters"
    BACK TO BACK 17-5A DISTRICT CO CHAMPIONS

  4. #44
    All-Universe t-long20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the field
    Posts
    6,851

    Default Re: McGuffie 1st Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by TXFOOSBALL View Post
    I think people are afraid that somehow this will affect his recruitment which is totally false. If you look at the top 20 all-purpose backs coming out of Hs this year, there is only 2 players over 5 foot 10. Size is much more important in recruiting when it comes to QB's than at the running back position.
    oh really?
    SA WARREN WARRIORS
    28-5a District Champs

  5. #45
    All-Galaxy TXFOOSBALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,689

    Default Re: McGuffie 1st Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by t-long20 View Post
    oh really?
    Yes, Im not saying that it should, but it does. IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by mojotrain View Post
    Whats wrong with you? Is your mind so demented that you feel like I've ever posted anything that deserves a post like that?

  6. #46
    All-Universe t-long20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the field
    Posts
    6,851

    Default Re: McGuffie 1st Offer

    well McGuffie is gonna do fine whether hes 5'10'' or 6'10''
    SA WARREN WARRIORS
    28-5a District Champs

  7. #47
    All-Galaxy TXFOOSBALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,689

    Default Re: McGuffie 1st Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by t-long20 View Post
    well McGuffie is gonna do fine whether hes 5'10'' or 6'10''
    my point exactly, ty
    Quote Originally Posted by mojotrain View Post
    Whats wrong with you? Is your mind so demented that you feel like I've ever posted anything that deserves a post like that?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •