Thread: eagles vs leander

All-State

Default eagles vs leander

where are they playing and date and time

All-State

Default Re: eagles vs leander

i know the game will be saturday dont know the place and time yet

Most Leander coaches went to the Klein Forest College park game today, didn't even have film today. Our boys probably won't know till Mon. so unless someone has an in with the Klein Forest coaches it may be then till anyone knows. I'll keep an eye on the Leander booster club site in case they post it there before then
    I need a new signature

I didn't know KF were Eagles. Ellison were Eagles as well. Looks like we get Eagles 2 weeks in a row.
    I need a new signature

I will be pulling for Leander because it's The Woodlands College Park High School quarterback, Justin Hay's hometown. What a job he did leading his 1st year varsity team.

I wish that justin could have played his old team next week. It was really great to see the Leander Coaches come over and give Justin a hug and talk to him. That really showed class. After seeing bith the KF Eagles and the Leander Lion in the past to day I have to give a slight edge to the Lions. The reason is because of their Defense. With the injury to the KF DT#96, I think; I hope he is okay,BTW, KF will have a tough time stopping the run. Leander with 54(MLB)DT/NG (44) and their speedy DBs. I give the win to the Lions 42 - 14.

All-State

klein forest will be ready leander yall better bring yalls a game because we will bring our a game.hey leander fan we will bring all of klein with us good luck with all the noise at kyle field because we will be loud

Quote Originally Posted by bryant
    klein forest will be ready leander yall better bring yalls a game because we will bring our a game.hey leander fan we will bring all of klein with us good luck with all the noise at kyle field because we will be loud
    bryant,

Rest assured, our team will show up, and the fans with them. We've frequently outnumbered the home crowds at our away games this year. I only wish I could be there too, to stand for hours in Kyle Field once again. Alas, I will not.

Nonetheless, I wish you and your team health, safety, and a fine game, though I hope you won't mind if I wish you a few points short...

Gig 'em, Lions!

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by iceaxe
    bryant,

Rest assured, our team will show up, and the fans with them. We've frequently outnumbered the home crowds at our away games this year. I only wish I could be there too, to stand for hours in Kyle Field once again. Alas, I will not.

Nonetheless, I wish you and your team health, safety, and a fine game, though I hope you won't mind if I wish you a few points short...

Gig 'em, Lions!
    gigem eagles will win by 3 points and the aggies will win in austin friday
    Last edited by bryant; 11-19-2006 at 10:31 AM.