Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN Rankings

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Reaganrattler07's Avatar

Default CNN Rankings

Wow, I have never seen worse predictions....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...eport/?cnn=yes
    LLA

"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar

Default Re: CNN Rankings

yea they are pretty bad, the bears are NOT the worst team, i know most of you will agree! plus the skins would have to be lowly ranked because the bears will beat them
    FOF

Haha, I don't anticipate a 4-12 with the Skins....and what's even worse is 10-6 for the Cowgirls!

It's a shame the Bears have to open their season with an @$$ kicking
    LLA

"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan

wide-e-wide

They don't look that bad to me. No way the Vikings make the playoffs without Moss. I pick the Falcons to make it to the NFC title game...and the Steelers will certainly be better than 11-5. But these predictions are not that far off.

Quote Originally Posted by wide-e-wide
    They don't look that bad to me. No way the Vikings make the playoffs without Moss. I pick the Falcons to make it to the NFC title game...and the Steelers will certainly be better than 11-5. But these predictions are not that far off.
    If they have your team at 10-6, of course ur gonna agree, Wide.....
    LLA

Quote Originally Posted by Redskins88
    Haha, I don't anticipate a 4-12 with the Skins....and what's even worse is 10-6 for the Cowgirls!

It's a shame the Bears have to open their season with an @$$ kicking
    benson could possibly play against the skins, from what ive read, so that will take some pressure off kyle orton, i think this should be a good game, i say..bears win by 1
    FOF

Redskins are pretty good against the rush.....it'll be a good game nonetheless....Jessica Simpson is gonna play before the game and that's gonna be broadcast to all the other games occuring at the same time.
    LLA

Redskins are pretty good against the rush.....it'll be a good game nonetheless....Jessica Simpson is gonna play before the game and that's gonna be broadcast to all the other games occuring at the same time.
    jessica simpson eh, shes hot...but her singing is...well not the best, i hope they show this game nationally where we can see it
    FOF

Quote Originally Posted by dragons08
    jessica simpson eh, shes hot...but her singing is...well not the best, i hope they show this game nationally where we can see it
    I hope so, too......If not we could just go to yahoo or something and get the play-by-play. Then we could just talk about the game....
    LLA

I hope so, too......If not we could just go to yahoo or something and get the play-by-play. Then we could just talk about the game....
    well i'll probally spend the whole day watching football/nascar, so i'll be out allllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyy, but we can talk after the game, so neither of us look like boneheards when our team loses (your team i mean )
    FOF

well i'll probally spend the whole day watching football/nascar, so i'll be out allllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyy, but we can talk after the game, so neither of us look like boneheards when our team loses (your team i mean )
    Psh, the only thing that the bears could whip is themselves in the lockeroom!
    LLA

Psh, the only thing that the bears could whip is themselves in the lockeroom!
    id laugh if it wasnt dissing my bears, dude come on the bears wont be the worst team, i say they are 3rd in their division
    FOF

Haha, I don't think they'll be the worst team....I still just think the only things they could 'whip' (beat savagely) is themselves in the lockerroom well, maybe they could whip the Cowgirls....but I don't think they play each other...
    LLA

Haha, I don't think they'll be the worst team....I still just think the only things they could 'whip' (beat savagely) is themselves in the lockerroom well, maybe they could whip the Cowgirls....but I don't think they play each other...
    the boys beat us last yea, pretty bad on turkey day, im not going to consider the skins a great football team just yet, i want to see a few games, i know they have the talent, but can they put it all together
    FOF

the boys beat us last yea, pretty bad on turkey day, im not going to consider the skins a great football team just yet, i want to see a few games, i know they have the talent, but can they put it all together
    That, my friend, is why we have Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams

Yeah, I sadly remember Turkey Day last year......
    LLA

That, my friend, is why we have Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams

Yeah, I sadly remember Turkey Day last year......
    man the bears used like 3 qbs, all the chicago teams get bit by the injury bug every year, should try to get some new trainers, its getting riduclus, all the injuires, under performing teams, its pissing me off
    FOF

Chicago's never really had a good quarterback....had very good linemen however....
    LLA

Chicago's never really had a good quarterback....had very good linemen however....
    mike mchmahon was a good qb, we had doug flutie for a year or 2 i think, other than that i cant think of any realy good qb coming into chicago
    FOF

Each team is somewhat infamous for something....Chicago just was really never famous for having outstanding QB's...they have had a good one from time to time...but not like outstanding...
    LLA

Each team is somewhat infamous for something....Chicago just was really never famous for having outstanding QB's...they have had a good one from time to time...but not like outstanding...
    the bears are famous for Great RB's and Great Defense, when people first hear bears they think of the 1985 bears, with the frdige, singltary, and of course walter payton, possibly the most dominating team in NFL history
    FOF