Thread: Is A. Cooper that bad this year?

Scout Teamer

Default Is A. Cooper that bad this year?

Last year they beat Summit and this year if Summit hadn't let up it would have been a shutout for Summit...what's up? I see them next to last in that district.

Administrator

Default Re: Is A. Cooper that bad this year?

Not having starting QB Chris Hall clearly hurts the offense, so I think it might be better to reserve judgement until they play some games with Hall back in there. They lose the passing element of their offense without him and become one dimensional. However, I was still surprised that Summit had the success they did but maybe that's just an indication of how important Hall's passing skills are to the team.

Scout Teamer

Thumbs up Re: Is A. Cooper that bad this year?

I think we will be better this yr.. we.. hopefully will make the playoffs, summit was a good team. i give them credit, they had speed and some size and we didnt have our heads in the game, but we were missing our starting QB But I think we will def. be better than last yr

All-District

Doesnt matter now but Coopers qb Hall (3rd yr starter) did not play.

Scout Teamer

Quote Originally Posted by KT2000
    Not having starting QB Chris Hall clearly hurts the offense, so I think it might be better to reserve judgement until they play some games with Hall back in there. They lose the passing element of their offense without him and become one dimensional. However, I was still surprised that Summit had the success they did but maybe that's just an indication of how important Hall's passing skills are to the team.
    Well 2 more games lefted. Will I be right about this pick from say, when I said it? Guess I knew what I was talking about after all.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer lonny23's Avatar

I thought Wichita Falls would be pretty good because they pounded Cooper in a scrimmage. The Coyotes aren't very good and we found out Cooper is worse.

Starter

This Week There Playin There Cross Town Rival Abilene High

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Mr. Buddy Garrity's Avatar
    Floating on a mat in the West Texas breeze in Abilene via Port Arthur Tx

Quote Originally Posted by lonny23
    I thought Wichita Falls would be pretty good because they pounded Cooper in a scrimmage. The Coyotes aren't very good and we found out Cooper is worse.
    Old High just has a problem with pride. I wish someone would show them all videos of the 2000 season in which they should've beat Ennis in the state semis.
    I smell Football in the West Texas breeze....

Follow me on Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity