Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Here to eat

  1. #1
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Here to eat

    here to eat my crow, saying the bears would go undefeated. i still think the bears are a great team, and this is just a wake up call. we'll see if they can get it rolling, they play NY Giants and Jets, then the Pats...all on the road..so maybe overlooked miami this past week? probally shouldnt make excuses, so i guess im ready for all the crap some of you will wnat to throw at me...but if its from a cowboys fan, you have no room to talk after that blown game...
    FOF

  2. #2
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Reaganrattler07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Supa Street
    Posts
    13,877

    Default Re: Here to eat

    They are a great team. But fortunately for you....a bunch of the people here are more caught up with the Cowgirls losing.
    LLA


    "There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan


  3. #3
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer mad_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between there and nowhere
    Posts
    29,528

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by dragons08
    here to eat my crow, saying the bears would go undefeated. i still think the bears are a great team, and this is just a wake up call. we'll see if they can get it rolling, they play NY Giants and Jets, then the Pats...all on the road..so maybe overlooked miami this past week? probally shouldnt make excuses, so i guess im ready for all the crap some of you will wnat to throw at me...but if its from a cowboys fan, you have no room to talk after that blown game...

    That's exactly what they said all the fans would be saying after the game...

    This is the NFL...I think it's harder to go undefeated than winless...and winless is damn near impossible for a professional team...
    Last edited by mad_fan; 11-05-2006 at 03:56 PM.

  4. #4
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer mad_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between there and nowhere
    Posts
    29,528

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaganrattler07
    They are a great team. But fortunately for you....a bunch of the people here are more caught up with the Cowgirls losing.

    It's a big homer board...you just have to keep that in mind when you are here...

  5. #5
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer TexasRed6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in Space
    Posts
    12,249

    Default Re: Here to eat

    The Bears were shaken by the Dolphins. I thought that this might be another blowout win for the Bears with Harrington at QB. I guess I was wrong.
    2010 5ATF Fantasy Football Champion

    36 In A Row And Counting!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_fan
    That's exactly what they said all the fans would be saying after the game...

    This is the NFL...I think it's harder to go undefeated than winless...and winless is damn near impossible for a professional team...
    well theres nothing else really to say, to a pisspoor game like that..

    "um this just proves we suck"

    what do you say to a 31-13 loss, when you have an awesome team and lost to a team of less skill?
    FOF

  7. #7
    All-World
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,091

    Default Re: Here to eat

    They'll still one the big one, barring one huge meltdown.

  8. #8
    All-Interweb yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    17,310

    Default Re: Here to eat

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BEARS SUCK! BEARS SUCK! EAT CROW! EAT CROW!

    actually, i really don't feel that way but it feels nice to say that. gonna be a good game next week; game of the week! giants vs. bears.
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

  9. #9
    All-American backthepack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lufkin,TX
    Posts
    729

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Make sure you let that crow cook for a while so it isn't so tough on the teeth. Tender is the way to go when eating those things.

  10. #10
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    11,570

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeman1709
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BEARS SUCK! BEARS SUCK! EAT CROW! EAT CROW!

    actually, i really don't feel that way but it feels nice to say that. gonna be a good game next week; game of the week! giants vs. bears.
    Bears by a lot in that one.

  11. #11
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeman1709
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BEARS SUCK! BEARS SUCK! EAT CROW! EAT CROW!

    actually, i really don't feel that way but it feels nice to say that. gonna be a good game next week; game of the week! giants vs. bears.
    yep 7-1 sucks, so when my sucky bears beat your awesome giants, what would that make the giants? extra suck, probally in the same suck that is the cowboys
    FOF

  12. #12
    All-Interweb yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    17,310

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by dragons08
    yep 7-1 sucks, so when my sucky bears beat your awesome giants, what would that make the giants? extra suck, probally in the same suck that is the cowboys
    no one said the bears suck so i have no clue where you're getting that assumption. grossman will be in for a surprise when he figures out the giants secondary is underrated (not that it matters since he sucks anyway) and t. jones will find it interesting when he goes against a pretty good linebacker corps. can't wait to see tiki put up 100+ on the bears d', kinda like how brown put up 160 on sunday. i'm calling these shots, and i'll eat crow like you if i'm wrong.
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

  13. #13
    All-World
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,091

    Default Re: Here to eat

    The bears are a better team, but if they come out and play anywhere close to the way they played against miami, the giants will demolish them..

  14. #14
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer Favpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lufkin, Texas
    Posts
    22,733

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Grossman is a true loose cannon. His qb passer rating is like a yo-yo.

  15. #15
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeman1709
    no one said the bears suck so i have no clue where you're getting that assumption. grossman will be in for a surprise when he figures out the giants secondary is underrated (not that it matters since he sucks anyway) and t. jones will find it interesting when he goes against a pretty good linebacker corps. can't wait to see tiki put up 100+ on the bears d', kinda like how brown put up 160 on sunday. i'm calling these shots, and i'll eat crow like you if i'm wrong.
    he wont get 100+ if Urlacher plays...keep in my he got hurt, but i belive he is expected to play

    lets see...thomas jones will go over 100 and grossman will throw for a tad over 200 yards, with 2 tds and an INT, Gould will have 2 field goals

    eli gets picked off a few times

    27-21 Bears
    FOF

  16. #16
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by Favpack
    Grossman is a true loose cannon. His qb passer rating is like a yo-yo.
    he did play for spearior in college keep that in mind..
    FOF

  17. #17
    All-Interweb yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    17,310

    Default Re: Here to eat

    grossman sucks.




    both teams looking sloppy so far...
    YNWA. Boomer Sooner. Thunder Up. Protect The Tradition.

  18. #18
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeman1709
    grossman sucks.




    both teams looking sloppy so far...
    yep, 3tds 1int for 250 yards

    to eli's like what 1 int and 75 yards..ouch
    FOF

  19. #19
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Re: Here to eat

    Quote Originally Posted by dragons08
    he wont get 100+ if Urlacher plays...keep in my he got hurt, but i belive he is expected to play

    lets see...thomas jones will go over 100 and grossman will throw for a tad over 200 yards, with 2 tds and an INT, Gould will have 2 field goals

    eli gets picked off a few times

    27-21 Bears
    eh pretty close

    almost got the giants score, bears played a little better on offense than i thought, should of been a lot more than 38..played sloppy first half, but i'll take the W
    FOF

  20. #20
    5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer TexasRed6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in Space
    Posts
    12,249

    Default Re: Here to eat

    That sucks. During the Bears-Giants game the Bears defense/special teams scored a TD when Devin Hester took a missed FG by Feely back for a 108 yard TD and I didn't get credit for it. THAT SUCKS. That should have been a TD and I would have won my game.
    2010 5ATF Fantasy Football Champion

    36 In A Row And Counting!!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •