Thread: Colorado highschool shootings

Default Colorado highschool shootings

Wow what is this world comming too.............guy takes highschool girls hostage in a highschool and kills one of them before he kills himself...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4218980.html]
    "To keep from decaying, to be a winner, the athlete must accept pain - not only accept it, but look for it, live with it, learn not to fear it". (Dr. George Sheehan)

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer

Default Re: Colorado highschool shootings

damn crazy people in this world. I wish he hadn't killed himself. Why do these p*ssies kill people and then kill themselves? Too chicken to take their punishment? I could rattle off so many cuss words right now. CSMF...that CSMF...if u wanna know what that means pm me...try to figure it out though. it ends with mother fu(dg)er...

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer TexasRed6x's Avatar

I heard about this. This is a very weird and very sad story to say the least.
    2010 5ATF Fantasy Football Champion

36 In A Row And Counting!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketTRN
    damn crazy people in this world. I wish he hadn't killed himself. Why do these p*ssies kill people and then kill themselves? Too chicken to take their punishment? I could rattle off so many cuss words right now. CSMF...that CSMF...if u wanna know what that means pm me...try to figure it out though. it ends with mother fu(dg)er...

haha i feel ya all the way.............and why does this kind of crap always happen in colorado?? Do they not have any common sense over there.
    And i hate it when they kill themselves too, why dont they just kill themselves instead of taking innocent people with them. I guess they are just looking for a one way ticket to hell.
    "To keep from decaying, to be a winner, the athlete must accept pain - not only accept it, but look for it, live with it, learn not to fear it". (Dr. George Sheehan)

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar

what the hell is up with colorado? columbine, now this
    FOF

I duno, they smoke to much up there

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dragons08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fan4Life
    I duno, they smoke to much up there
    maybe its the high altidue, takes air away from brain, causes them to not htink
    FOF

Unhappy Re: Colorado highschool shootings

Wow what is this world comming too.............guy takes highschool girls hostage in a highschool and kills one of them before he kills himself...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4218980.html]
    Other than drugs or mind altering substances acts occur like this when a person has no feeling for others or for human lives. Every thing is their lives is about I or me. Why they have these feelings is beyond me. But it is not something they are born with.
    Last edited by mojotrain; 09-27-2006 at 09:56 PM. Reason: add for h

hmmmmm inherently evil

haha i feel ya all the way.............and why does this kind of crap always happen in colorado?? Do they not have any common sense over there.
    And i hate it when they kill themselves too, why dont they just kill themselves instead of taking innocent people with them. I guess they are just looking for a one way ticket to hell.
    From a taxpayer's point of view, it is good that these lunatics kill themselves. Their trials are very expensive and the attorneys reap the profits. Nearly 50% of the time, the case gets dismissed because of 1) poor investigations, or 2) the suspects rights were violated, or 3)the defense attorney finds a loop-hole in the system which frees the suspect. In this case, the lunatic should have shot himself first before shooting the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Ground
    From a taxpayer's point of view, it is good that these lunatics kill themselves. Their trials are very expensive and the attorneys reap the profits. Nearly 50% of the time, the case gets dismissed because of 1) poor investigations, or 2) the suspects rights were violated, or 3)the defense attorney finds a loop-hole in the system which frees the suspect. In this case, the lunatic should have shot himself first before shooting the girl.

your right i did not see it that way. Ah, I dont even want to think about criminals getting their rights violated. I honestly think that the govenment is getting to carried away with "rights". Some are necessary of course, but others are just too out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons08
    what the hell is up with colorado? columbine, now this
    The impression I get from reading about Colorado crimes is that they are pretty soft on criminals as well as criminal investigators botching crime scenes and evidence. The Joan Benet Ramsey case is a good example. Look how they handled John Mark Carr, just passed him off to California.

Oh, by the way John Mark Carr will probably go free, because the California city that arrested him in 2002 can't seem to find the laptop which contained all the evidence they were going to use against him in court.
    Last edited by Sacred Ground; 09-27-2006 at 10:40 PM.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer ThEgReAtOnE's Avatar

Very tragic. My stance has never waivered, as I feel most of these murderers are the equivalent of having a diseased cow, amongst a herd. If you catch them at their earlier years, building up this hatred (i.e..Nazi websites, building bombs, etc..), then you should be able to either isolate the person from the world or do essentially what you'd do to a diseased cow. (I won't go further, as I hope you understand what I mean. Hint - Dr. Jack Kevorkian.)

The fact that there are cowards that don't have the ba*** to deal with the shortcomings or crud of life, so they feel they must harm as many people as they can - on their way out - is regretful and ultimately pathetic.

If life is THAT bad, to where one feels they must resort to something like murder - suicide....I would just ask not to destroy another life/family. Simply skip murder....and go for the ladder. Either way, it would be an unfortunate incident....as no one, in their right mind, would wish suicide/death upon another.
    "Oel ngati kameie..."

"Hail to the gReAtEsT!"
    2010 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2009 - (PCA) Best Argumentative CFB Award
    2007 - NFL Survivor Champion
    2005 - College Football Top Gun Champion
    2005 - (PCA) Rookie of the Year
    TulsaHale74 - gone, but never forgotten!
    BOOMER F'N SOONER!

Coward!! I hate stories like this. What could possibly be so wrong with your life that you have to shoot kids to make yourself feel better? Things like this are beyond just being sick minded, its being demon possessed. Only the Devil could be that evil.
    Life is tough, but its tougher when your stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEgReAtOnE
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Very tragic. My stance has never waivered, as I feel most of these murderers are the equivalent of having a diseased cow, amongst a herd. If you catch them at their earlier years, building up this hatred (i.e..Nazi websites, building bombs, etc..), then you should be able to either isolate the person from the world or do essentially what you'd do to a diseased cow. (I won't go further, as I hope you understand what I mean. Hint - Dr. Jack Kevorkian.)
    Disembowel and dismember it?
    Proudest Member of
    the Fightin' Texas Aggie
    Class of 2010!

A-WHOOP!

Seriously, though, something needs to be done about these selfish _____. (Fill in your own word.)
    Proudest Member of
    the Fightin' Texas Aggie
    Class of 2010!

A-WHOOP!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketTRN
    Trust me, his post life punishment will be far worse than any a human could have administerd.
    Deep down in his private heart, no man respects himself much.

Quote Originally Posted by SeguinMatadors
    Trust me, his post life punishment will be far worse than any a human could have administerd.
    Exactly, he will spend eterny in hell!!!
    Which he might enjoy.