Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack vs Ike

Default Pack vs Ike

Ok... I thought I would start this thread since NS is off this next week.

Who is going to be there? I want to get up a group!

I want to see... just how good the Pack is!

Default Re: Pack vs Ike

wow....the packs next quality opponent.......LOL
    "I was worried but the more I think about it all Longview has is history and reputation....they are due for a loss at lobo and the horn jags can do it... - paige70

Proverbs 17:28 - "Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his peace; when he shuts his lips he is considered perceptive."

Do you know my King? http://theiowaharvest.com/myking

Quote Originally Posted by c-lisle
    Sorry that not all Houston area teams can be as good as Longview.

Quality's ***...believe me, I wish we could play some better teams as much as the rest of you all...I should be there. Gotta find a ride probably but that shouldn't be much of a problem. It'd be nice to get a group together and meet some of you guys. Y'all just lemme know what the deal is and I'll see about making it.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer- Original Member t00 playa's Avatar

Ill probably be there....
    Twitter: t00playa

North Shore Mustangs non Bandwaggoner

TulsaHale74 - Gone but not forgotten.

Banned

Well, pack fans do be suprised if IKE comes out strong on defense and holds Lufkin for the frist couple of drives... They have convinced me that they are a legit road back to being supreme... They wont do anything to hurt anyones chances of making out of houston this year... But i have a feeling that the next couple years Your gonna see the BIG IKE we all remember.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer - Original Member - 2006 Pick 'Em Champion pack0808's Avatar

It is hard to believe this team can be much better then the Ike team last year that lost a ton of div1 players and a team that lost to Lufkin 51-0 and had -6 yards. This game will be ugly like they have been the last several years.

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer - Original Member - 2006 Pick 'Em Champion pack0808's Avatar

I know it is ridiculous. I cannot believe Lufkin has a game in a few weeks vs a team they have beaten 9 times in a row. What a waste of time! Start scheduling some real teams and leave the cupcakes alone Panthers!

Quote Originally Posted by pack0808
    I know it is ridiculous. I cannot believe Lufkin has a game in a few weeks vs a team they have beaten 9 times in a row. What a waste of time! Start scheduling some real teams and leave the cupcakes alone Panthers!
    Dang they are almost up there with Nacogdoches when it comes to current losing streaks against Lufkin. Nac 14 Longview 9 Keep talking smack c-lisle and you could possibly be in the double digits like Nac in a few weeks.

All-State

LOL ike is a joke to lufkin... Lufkin has started to get the ball rolling on offense the streak on ike will continue this week. Hopefully this will be the last year outlaw schuedules them. We need to move because we played them when they were a powerhouse now they arent anything. We need to get a current powerhouse out of houston and play them. I would of liked to see us get a powerhouse from the houston and dallas areas on our schuedule and maybe john curtis and hoover if we could

5A Texas Football.com Hall of Famer dada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel88
    Ok... I thought I would start this thread since NS is off this next week.

Who is going to be there? I want to get up a group!

I want to see... just how good the Pack is!
    I originally planned to go to this game...maybe hook up with the "wide man"...but I will be attending Katy-AMC.
    "We had a great offense. Some people say we were one- dimensional by only running the ball, but if it's not broke, don't fix it, and if they can't stop the run, we're going to run it down your throat." -Adam Taylor, RB Katy

you lufkin fans are sensitive about your schedule.......lighten up...

maybe you could schedule Marshall in the near future....they are killing 5a LA teams and need someone new on the schedule.....they beat shreveport byrd 50-3 on friday....

like somone else said it would be cool if you could have JT, Lee, Longview, and Marshall on your nondistrict schedule......that would be a great non distrcit schedule....
    "I was worried but the more I think about it all Longview has is history and reputation....they are due for a loss at lobo and the horn jags can do it... - paige70

Proverbs 17:28 - "Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his peace; when he shuts his lips he is considered perceptive."

Quote Originally Posted by LPFAN
    Keep talking smack c-lisle and you could possibly be in the double digits like Nac in a few weeks.

not if you play against us like you did against Nac in the first half.....you better bring your A game cause this Longview team is no pushover.....we have Carter to worry about though and have no time to talk about this game....

All-State

The pack seems too play to their opponents level. This has been a trademark for them ,for some reasons. The better the opponets play ,the better the Pack seems to be. I hope this does not come back and bite us in the rear.So come Lobos, the better you play ,the better the Packs......in OLD ABE at that

All-American

At least it's finally a 5A team

All-World

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinTiger
    I was wondering when you would stick your head in here and pop off.

Welcome to the official Pantherstang84 ignore list. It's short but distinguished.
    Montgomery Bears
    District 17-4A

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinTiger

Seems like Lufkin had a pretty good 5a team on their schedule called Katy in 02 and 03 what happened? 19 in a row vs the Houston area teams and counting!

Seems like Lufkin had a pretty good 5a team on their schedule called Katy in 02 and 03 what happened? 19 in a row vs the Houston area teams and counting!
    Pack, you know the company line on that one. "Katy starts slow!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsdaddy
    Pack, you know the company line on that one. "Katy starts slow!"

oh yeah my bad!

I will definately be at the game.
    Lufkin-48
    IKE-17 (just because its a home game and we're nice)
    Our Panther Pride Never Dies