PDA

View Full Version : Plano Vs Carter Predictions

WildcatFan
09-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Congratualtions to both the Wildcats and Cowboys on their respective week 1 wins.

This should be the litmus test for the Wildcats.

John Clark should be rocking next Friday night!!!!

Plano
09-08-2006, 11:03 PM
i cant wait next friday is gonna be crazy so many people hopefully it'll sell out and be an amazing atmosphere, if plano and their fans show up hopefully we can pull it out so far we got homefield first home game all that leads to more fans coming and i cant wait lets go plano

NHB06
09-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Pesh Just Lost To Mesquite. Can Things Get Any Better. First Plano Is 2-0. Now Pesh Fumbles Away The Win. It's My Lucky Day. I Say Plano Over Carter By 10. Go Cats!!!!

WildcatFan
09-09-2006, 03:16 AM
Pesh Just Lost To Mesquite. Can Things Get Any Better. First Plano Is 2-0. Now Pesh Fumbles Away The Win. It's My Lucky Day. I Say Plano Over Carter By 10. Go Cats!!!!

I am not going that far. Don't get me wrong I am pulling for the Cats but the offense will need to have its act together early and should not take Carter for granted.

WOS87
09-09-2006, 05:55 AM
Should be a great game... every previous meeting between the two has determined the Region II Champion

1974 4A Quarterfinals - Carter 19 Plano 7

1978 4A Quarterfinals - Plano 30 Carter 0

1982 5A Quarterfinals - Carter 10 Plano 0

WildcatFan
09-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Hopefully we can move the ball on them their D is very fast and I am afraid we are going to have to be somewhat succesful in the air which we have not been the last two weeks.

Plano
09-09-2006, 04:26 PM
from what i saw they can tackle really well, there backs may not be that big but there quick got alot of speed big line but i think we can outplay them in football, otherwise they got alot of great athletes it'll come down to who can play football

ScottS
09-09-2006, 04:36 PM
What time does this one start, 5PM?

Plano
09-09-2006, 05:02 PM
:mad:
What time does this one start, 5PM?

haha no this one is at 7:30 friday night just like it should be...

Red Raiders
09-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Plano and Carter beat 12-5A Mesquite and JT both average by 6 pts.

dragonsdaddy
09-09-2006, 06:40 PM
i predict there will be lots of running plays and the game will be over in less than 2 hrs. too close to call, but i'll be pulling for plano.

Red Raiders
09-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Carter should be able to win this very close.

jagannooni
09-09-2006, 10:36 PM
I say Plano by one touchdown.

reed35
09-10-2006, 08:30 AM
I will pick Plano.

Plano has been a 2nd half team this year and Carter has let teams come back on them this year. If Plano can be patient, they can pull it out at home.

ScottS
09-10-2006, 08:59 AM
:mad:

haha no this one is at 7:30 friday night just like it should be...

Sorry I thought it was a Saturday game.

WildcatFan
09-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Wow it looks like we are the underdog on this site.

I'll take that we play better as the dog!!!

StormingCowboy
09-10-2006, 07:16 PM

I'll take that we play better as the dog!!!

I think these two teams are too evenly matched for it to be any favorites. The only thing that matters is what happens when they get on the field.

WildcatFan
09-10-2006, 09:18 PM
I think these two teams are too evenly matched for it to be any favorites. The only thing that matters is what happens when they get on the field.

Oh I know, this one is going to be a barn burner. Are you going to the game?

grayowl60
09-10-2006, 09:22 PM
i predict there will be lots of running plays and the game will be over in less than 2 hrs. too close to call, but i'll be pulling for plano.
How boring. lol:rolleyes:

Plano
09-11-2006, 12:25 AM
from what i've seen carter has some athletes small backs but fast ones plano has some athletes too defense just keeps getting better every week offense is slow to start but in the end it'll come down to who is playing the WHOLE time and from what i've seen with carter they tend to slow down with the lead and let teams come from behind, i don know i think plano has an edge not because of an outstanding player but because they know how to play all 4 quarters worth of football...it'll be close i'd say plano wins by 7-10 points

StormingCowboy
09-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Oh I know, this one is going to be a barn burner. Are you going to the game?

I'll be there.

da hawaiian
09-11-2006, 10:20 AM
i predict there will be lots of running plays and the game will be over in less than 2 hrs.

I ditto this opinion

dragonsdaddy
09-11-2006, 10:26 AM
pwf fan won't hypothetically complain about either team throwing deep late in this game, regardless of the score. or early in the game either, for that matter.

Plano Wildcat Fan
09-11-2006, 10:46 AM
pwf fan won't hypothetically complain about either team throwing deep late in this game, regardless of the score. or early in the game either, for that matter.

I won't complain because Allen Wilson is good coach who respects his opponents. If for some reason he starts throwing bombs up by 3 touchdowns. I will do another HYPO question and see if I can raise ire of the Cowboy fan base. I always like a little heated commentary on here. Like I said before it livens things up a little.:)

I doubt the Cowboy fans can reach the amount of zeal SLC's put up, but you have to protect the tradition.

WildcatFan
09-11-2006, 02:44 PM
I'll be there.

Well safe travels we will throw the welcome carpet out for your fans, I know everyone in Plano is excited.

Depending on when you come do yourself a favor and come in the back way working your way to Clark by coming up Alma Rd past Spring Creek near the soccer fields and Park

75 North will be backed up for miles at Spring Creek as they try to let everyone in via the front enterance off of Spring Creek.

Have fun!

StormingCowboy
09-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Well safe travels we will throw the welcome carpet out for your fans, I know everyone in Plano is excited.

Depending on when you come do yourself a favor and come in the back way working your way to Clark by coming up Alma Rd past Spring Creek near the soccer fields and Park

75 North will be backed up for miles at Spring Creek as they try to let everyone in via the front enterance off of Spring Creek.

Have fun!

Thanks for the heads up.

Sakatha
09-11-2006, 02:59 PM
I won't complain because Allen Wilson is good coach who respects his opponents. If for some reason he starts throwing bombs up by 3 touchdowns. I will do another HYPO question and see if I can raise ire of the Cowboy fan base. I always like a little heated commentary on here. Like I said before it livens things up a little.:)

I doubt the Cowboy fans can reach the amount of zeal SLC's put up, but you have to protect the tradition.

Even if it means calling one of the most respected coaches in the entire country classless...

~DnM

hollywood
09-11-2006, 03:04 PM

I'll take that we play better as the dog!!!Nothing wrong with that!
Should be a great game. My heart is with Plano in this one. Good luck.

dragonsdaddy
09-11-2006, 03:04 PM

now that the furor has settled, you suddenly find it within your math skills to admit that the pass was thrown while sporting a 3 td lead. interesting, and hypothetically a different scenario.
good luck to both teams. i know i saw 2 of the 3 carter v plano games. i missed the win, so maybe its best if i don't make it over, though it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

reed35
09-11-2006, 05:16 PM
now that the furor has settled, you suddenly find it within your math skills to admit that the pass was thrown while sporting a 3 td lead. interesting, and hypothetically a different scenario.
good luck to both teams. i know i saw 2 of the 3 carter v plano games. i missed the win, so maybe its best if i don't make it over, though it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

DD, If you come, let me know and you can use our tickets.

dragonsdaddy
09-11-2006, 05:20 PM
DD, If you come, let me know and you can use our tickets.
thanks, i will pm you if the wife can see fit to visit. my brother who was the first soccer-style plano kicker and i need to see a non-state plano game together again.

Plano Wildcat Fan
09-11-2006, 10:39 PM

Furor is right. It's like stirring up a hornets nest. I know now to tread lightly when talking about the big dogs.

grayowl60
09-12-2006, 09:49 PM
I have seen Carter play three times in the last two years. If Carter does not win, The team, the coaches, and fans will not be running down the other team or coach's play calling, like some of the ah... trashy stuff that has gone on lately. Carter has WAY to much class for that. GO COWBOYS!

carter cowboys
09-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Nothing wrong with that!
Should be a great game. My heart is with Plano in this one. Good luck.
CARTER SHALL TAME THOSE WILDCATS

carter cowboys
09-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Pesh Just Lost To Mesquite. Can Things Get Any Better. First Plano Is 2-0. Now Pesh Fumbles Away The Win. It's My Lucky Day. I Say Plano Over Carter By 10. Go Cats!!!! GO COWBOYS I SAY CARTER 21 PLAN 17

jagannooni
09-13-2006, 07:47 PM
i say the game is:
Plano 28
carter 24

Plano Wildcat Fan
09-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Even if it means calling one of the most respected coaches in the entire country classless...

~DnM

It's like a burned the american flag to you SLC fans. God forbid I make one negative statement about SLC.

OK. SLC is the best of all time. Todd Dodge is the greatest coach of alltime in Texas. He will lead SLC to 6 straight 5A titles. He will be the next coach of the COWBOYS and lead them to 4 straight superbowls.

I need SLC fans to praise my lastest comments. They are from the heart.:)

WildcatFan
09-14-2006, 11:20 PM
Two possible scenarios on tomorrow nights game.

Scenario 1 is Plano comes out flat in the first half like the previous two games. If this happens Carter could capitalize and pounce early to a two score or more lead. This will make it tough for Plano to comeback no matter how good they are in the 2nd.

Scenario 2 if Plano can hold the Cowboys in the first half to a score, tie or slight lead in the half its all over for Carter. I don't think Carter has enough GAS to hang with Plano in the 2nd by historical standards.

I see this game either a blow out by Carter provide it they dominate the 1st or Plano will wear them down in the 2nd if Carter does not find a way to pull away.

Have fun at the game and good luck to both Wildcat ans Cowboy players.

Carter Cowboy
09-15-2006, 08:03 AM
GO COWBOYS I SAY CARTER 21 PLAN 17

forget the score...what's up with the screen name jacking:eek: .....lol...welcome to the board fam...nice to see another cowboy fan.

I think the game can go either way....both are two very talented sqauds with potent ground attacks...it'll come down to mistakes and those capitalized by the defense. Wondering if we will be able to sustain the enitre game....wont get into depth...I believe it's a cop out...so we'll just have to be mentally ready for the task.

Let's go cowboys!!!

StormingCowboy
09-15-2006, 08:13 AM
forget the score...what's up with the screen name jacking:eek: .....lol...welcome to the board fam...nice to see another cowboy fan.

I think the game can go either way....both are two very talented sqauds with potent ground attacks...it'll come down to mistakes and those capitalized by the defense. Wondering if we will be able to sustain the enitre game....wont get into depth...I believe it's a cop out...so we'll just have to be mentally ready for the task.

Let's go cowboys!!!

Man I thought that earlier prediction was yours and that you changed you avatar!! I thought the prediction was out of character for you! I didn't notice the name difference.

I see now we have another Storm fan!!!

Welcome to the board!

CCBoy
09-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Man I thought that earlier prediction was yours and that you changed you avatar!! I thought the prediction was out of character for you! I didn't notice the name difference.

I see now we have another Storm fan!!!

Welcome to the board!
I would have never noticed. I must welcome you to the board as well Carter Cowboy(s). We need you!

ScottS
09-15-2006, 12:25 PM
I may go to this one today. Should be a good one.

dragonsdaddy
09-15-2006, 12:27 PM
my bro and i are so there.

grayowl60
09-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Lots of running in this one, so it may be "boring" to SLC fans. But it will not take four hours to play the game:D

ScottS
09-15-2006, 12:48 PM
I wonder if PWF will be there. ????

drgnbkr
09-15-2006, 12:56 PM

Yeah..he'll be the one in the wildcat suit, going grrrr!

WildcatFan
09-15-2006, 02:16 PM

I give you Dragons a ton of crap but we are always happy you can make it to a game, provide it you root for the cats.

BTW, I was not able to see the SLC-EV game last night I know you killed them do you know if it will be reboradcast this weekend.

ScottS
09-15-2006, 02:18 PM
I give you Dragons a ton of crap but we are always happy you can make it to a game, provide it you root for the cats.

BTW, I was not able to see the SLC-EV game last night I know you killed them do you know if it will be reboradcast this weekend.

I hope they reshow it, I accidently taped the Rangers instead.

Plano Wildcat Fan
09-15-2006, 03:05 PM

You had to ask. My family has had the same seats on the 48 yard line 3 rows from the pressbox about 5 seats over from the asile. I will be in my PW marroon shirt and jeans. Come by and say howdy. I really am a nice family man who loves his PLANO FOOTBALL. :D

In fact I can call every play on offense that Plano runs before the snap.

Plano Wildcat Fan
09-15-2006, 03:08 PM

No outfit for me or painted face. Just a program and me and few buddies sitting on the 48 yard line 3 rows from the press box. Not a better seat in the house. Tickets been in the family since Clark opened in 77.

Hoping to get my little girl out this season she turns 1 next week and I have her little Plano Wildcat Cheerleader outfit all ready for. :)

We start them early. :D

WildcatFan
09-15-2006, 06:29 PM
1 hr to kick off I am out the door post game report to follow.

drgnbkr
09-15-2006, 06:39 PM
No outfit for me or painted face. Just a program and me and few buddies sitting on the 48 yard line 3 rows from the press box. Not a better seat in the house. Tickets been in the family since Clark opened in 77.

Hoping to get my little girl out this season she turns 1 next week and I have her little Plano Wildcat Cheerleader outfit all ready for. :)

We start them early. :D

Good luck & be safe!

farmerfan
09-15-2006, 06:41 PM

thats classic backer, you are on a roll today.

Plano Wildcat Fan
09-16-2006, 01:37 AM
OUCH!!

MUCH WORK TO BE DONE!!

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS is FIRE BRENCE!!

Maroon Cathead
09-16-2006, 04:02 AM
Ouch.

Consider giving Coach Brence some slack, Plano Wildcat Fan.

You had the benefit of playing on possibly the best Plano team ever.

Coach Brence is a solid coach. Things will work out.

By the way, dragonsdaddy, where did you and your brother end up sitting?

reed35
09-16-2006, 07:13 AM
OUCH!!

MUCH WORK TO BE DONE!!

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS is FIRE BRENCE!!

i second this motion.

That was pitifull and i think he needs to go back to Oklahoma.

Plano Wildcat Fan
09-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Ouch.

Solid maybe. How many years has he had to develop a simple passing game? Instead of everyone go deep and throw a streak pattern? With maybe 2 receivers going out in a pattern.

Plano Wildcat Fan
09-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Ouch.

I have high expectations for every team. It shouldn't be any different for you as well. Hopefully Brence adjust and do something about the offense and move some players around. I don't think they will go anywhere in District as it stands.