PDA

View Full Version : T.O. asked to leave camp

Reaganrattler07
08-10-2005, 07:35 PM
T.O was asked to leave camp and return next Wednesday after a "heated-debate" with Head Coach Andy Reid.

Hahaha, Philly's having all sorts of problems with their recieving corps.

Favpack
08-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na
Hey,heyyyy, goodbye (repeat for emphasis)

T.O. was later put on 7 day leave without pay by the Eagles. Peter King of SI says they can go 10-6 and still win the division without him. Is it a team game or is it all about T.O.?

wide-e-wide
08-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na
Hey,heyyyy, goodbye (repeat for emphasis)

T.O. was later put on 7 day leave without pay by the Eagles. Peter King of SI says they can go 10-6 and still win the division without him. Is it a team game or is it all about T.O.?

Refer back to wide-e-wide's earlier thread entitled It's Official...I hate T.O.....
what a loser...Note to Parcells...do a Buddy Ryan and put a bounty on his head.

And news flash...10-6 will not win the NFC East this season.

Reaganrattler07
08-10-2005, 09:10 PM
I think T.O. thinks it's all about him but the Eagles will undoubtedly be worse without him (and Pinkston) this year. NFC East should be tougher this year.

Maybe he should go hit up McNabb for some of that Chunky Campbell's soup....since he's "having a hard time feeding his family"

cougardude
08-10-2005, 09:53 PM
All the more reason that I have never been a big fan of professional football - too many overpaid, whiny crybabies! :rolleyes:

Redneckn
08-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Who is T.O?

I hate the Eagles anyway.. So, if they suck this year, then I'm gonna be ok with that.

LoneRocket
08-10-2005, 10:01 PM
--

Reaganrattler07
08-10-2005, 10:09 PM
TO is Terrell Owens....one of the better recievers of the day. Unfortunately he has too big a mouth and an ego for anyone to really like him.

And even if he does honor his contract, what's his incentive to play? One of the reasons why the Redskins laid off quite a few of their players was cause they didn't wanna be Redskins, and Gibbs knew that he couldn't trust them to give 110% to the game, so he cut or traded them off. That's the only problem I have with TO honoring his contract, is he really gonna play for the Eagles?

TheDuke
08-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Hopefully they will make T.O honor his contract.

NO WAY!!!! He is a SCUMBAG!! GREEDY AS HELL!! I can't stand him!! He needs to take the year off, and if he does come back, Roy Williams needs to break his other ankle! He is KILLING NFL FOOTBALL!!
:mad:

dragons08
08-11-2005, 03:34 PM
NO WAY!!!! He is a SCUMBAG!! GREEDY AS HELL!! I can't stand him!! He needs to take the year off, and if he does come back, Roy Williams needs to break his other ankle! He is KILLING NFL FOOTBALL!!
:mad:
yea to needs to be fined and suspended, the league needs to step in and make this crap stop!

CoppellCowboy57
08-15-2005, 07:38 PM
bout time...i hate TO, hes a jerk...he doesnt deserve to play in the NFL, maybe when he makes some money with out having to catch a football, then he can come back and play!

dragons08
08-15-2005, 07:45 PM
i am SICK SICK SICK of all this T.O crap, he got a letter, big whoop we all do, and oh look its on the news all day..