PDA

View Full Version : True Secret of a Happy Marriage

KattTx
05-09-2006, 09:51 AM
A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town.

"What a peaceful & loving couple." The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America, " explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That's once."

"We proceeded a little further and the horse stumbled again, this time causing her to drop her water. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice."

"We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for a third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead"

I shouted at her, "What's wrong with you, Woman! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that? Are you crazy?!"

She looked at me, and quietly said, "That's once."
"And from that moment... we have lived happily ever after."

Miss Kitty
05-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Good info. ;)

bubbacoach
05-09-2006, 10:13 AM
I thought it was: Yes Dear. Anything you say dear. You are right the sky is green. Wow, you look good in that. No you don't look fat. This is really delicious.

dada
05-09-2006, 10:20 AM
I thought it was: Yes Dear. Anything you say dear. You are right the sky is green. Wow, you look good in that. No you don't look fat. This is really delicious.
I DARE you to try this...

Woman: "honey, does this dress make me look fat?"
Man: "No, dear. it's the fat that makes you look fat":D

Or like Chris Rock says....it's easy to pretend you're listening to a woman talk. Just get saying "For real?........Really?.......Naaaahhhh.......get out of here........Really......Ok...........yeah........o h.......for real.......uh huh..........for real?.....

KattTx
05-09-2006, 10:20 AM
MsKitty, I knew you would appreciate the truth in this parable. :D

dada
05-09-2006, 10:21 AM
MsKitty, I knew you would appreciate the truth in this parable. :D
Miss Kitty....why dont you be a WOMAN....and post the email about the Male Columnist....I double DOG DARE YA!....lol:D

bubbacoach
05-09-2006, 10:24 AM
I DARE you to try this...

Woman: "honey, does this dress make me look fat?"
Man: "No, dear. it's the fat that makes you look fat":D

Or like Chris Rock says....it's easy to pretend you're listening to a woman talk. Just get saying "For real?........Really?.......Naaaahhhh.......get out of here........Really......Ok...........yeah........o h.......for real.......uh huh..........for real?.....
I enjoy being married. After all if I wasn't who would cook and clean and do my laundry?

dada
05-09-2006, 10:25 AM
I enjoy being married. After all if I wasn't who would cook and clean and do my laundry?
That's what I'm talking about!!!!

<running away from computer before Miss Kitty relpies>

Miss Kitty
05-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Miss Kitty....why dont you be a WOMAN....and post the email about the Male Columnist....I double DOG DARE YA!....lol:D

No problem. I need to edit it however. :D

Miss Kitty
05-09-2006, 10:37 AM
That's what I'm talking about!!!!

<running away from computer before Miss Kitty relpies>

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Even you can't run that fast. :D

dada
05-09-2006, 10:38 AM
No problem. I need to edit it however. :D
Just re-read it...not much editing is needed.

Miss Kitty
05-09-2006, 10:39 AM

My requirements of a husband are simple. And if met, I have no problem with doing the things you listed. Unfortunately, MOST men can't meet them. :D

KattTx
05-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah... lotsa big talk from you guys. :rolleyes: We all know the truth though!!! :p

dada
05-09-2006, 10:40 AM
My requirements of a husband are simple. And if met, I have no problem with doing the things you listed. Unfortunately, MOST men can't meet them. :D
Why you gonna take shots at Lonny when he's not here to defend himself???:D

dada
05-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah... lotsa big talk from you guys. :rolleyes: We all know the truth though!!! :p
I want a woman that I can tie up in the back yard...dont feed her so she will be really aggresive and hungry and then fight her against other women for money!:D

Just Kidding.....lol.......

bubbacoach
05-09-2006, 10:45 AM
What are your SIMPLE requirements?

bubbacoach
05-09-2006, 10:46 AM
I want a woman that I can tie up in the back yard...dont feed her so she will be really aggresive and hungry and then fight her against other women for money!:D

You couldn't call it "**** fighting". What would you call it? Sounds like a great sport.

Miss Kitty
05-09-2006, 10:46 AM

Remember YOU signed your wife up for boxing. So I would watch what I say from now on. LOL :D

dada
05-09-2006, 10:48 AM
You couldn't call it "**** fighting". What would you call it? Sounds like a great sport.
We can just call it Wife Fighting to keep it PC....wanna start a leaque? Weekend Backyard Wife Fighting!

dada
05-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Remember YOU signed your wife up for boxing. So I would watch what I say from now on. LOL :D
I think she is changing her mind...she was doing something with a big ball lastnight....inflatable ball:D

LUFPAN
05-09-2006, 10:51 AM

I'd buy a ticket for that.

bubbacoach
05-09-2006, 10:51 AM
We can just call it Wife Fighting to keep it PC....wanna start a leaque? Weekend Backyard Wife Fighting!
Rule # 1: If you are a member of the Weekend Backyard Wife Fighting CLub, You cannot talk about it. Are there weight classes? You know how sensitive women are about their weight.

Drake
05-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Women will always be treasured... At least until sheep learn to vacuum...

dada
05-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Rule # 1: If you are a member of the Weekend Backyard Wife Fighting CLub, You cannot talk about it. Are there weight classes? You know how sensitive women are about their weight.
Two classes...Big women and lil women. Bout will consist of 3 5 minute rounds and if they get locked together by pulling hair...we use a waterhose to seperate them.

dada
05-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Women will always be treasured... At least until sheep learn to vacuum...
Just use hardwood floors...and sheep eat grass...so there goes mowing the lawn

bubbacoach
05-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Two classes...Big women and lil women. Bout will consist of 3 5 minute rounds and if they get locked together by pulling hair...we use a waterhose to seperate them.
Bikinis are the attire they must fight in. String Bikinis

dada
05-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Sounds good to me.

Miss Kitty
05-09-2006, 12:00 PM
You guys crack me up. :D

ktCarl
05-09-2006, 12:28 PM
A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town.

"What a peaceful & loving couple." The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America, " explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That's once."

"We proceeded a little further and the horse stumbled again, this time causing her to drop her water. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice."

"We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for a third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead"

I shouted at her, "What's wrong with you, Woman! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that? Are you crazy?!"

She looked at me, and quietly said, "That's once."
"And from that moment... we have lived happily ever after."

Heard that one before except it was how Pres. Jimmy Carter and Roslyn had stayed together so long. But the gun holder was the President.

dragons08
05-09-2006, 06:41 PM
I think she is changing her mind...she was doing something with a big ball lastnight....inflatable ball:D
good thing you added inflatable...or we'd all be ragging on you....

dragons08
05-09-2006, 06:42 PM
got my vote...i'll be ref